Darker Tastes and Tales (M for F)

Started by chaoslord29, March 04, 2013, 10:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaoslord29

Interested in something on the darker side? This is my profile to fulfill all the needs, dreams, and desires my potential partners might have for the malignant, malicious and all things evil. Are you looking for:

• A tyrannical, domineering overlord? Be ready for a titanic struggle or bow down and submit to his will!
  • A rakish, dastardly villain? Try and change his evil ways, if you can resist his nefarious charms!
  • A devilish, infernal fiend? Purge the demon if you can, but beware his corrupting power!
  • A savage, bestial creature? Hunt it down or find yourself the hunted!
  • An unholy abominable monstrosity? Steel yourself for battle or else quail in fear pathetic mortal!

From fantastic monsters, to vicious beasties, to abominable aliens, to brooding rogues, to barbaric savages, to brutish miscreants, to the very denizens of hell itself, I am ready and able to play just about anything and everything South of neutral. Whether you want a fully fleshed and deeply motivated antagonist to square off against, a series of malicious horrors to provide you a challenge, or a whole host of dark and nasty things to inhabit and threaten a fiction world, I can provide. Long term, plot driven tales of adventure are my greatest muse, but I'm just as amenable to a more short term engagement, and find a series of open and shut encounters can be just as enjoyable if both parties are looking for variety.

My only real concerns are a competence in the English language and that my partner be invested and interested in playing the protagonist of our mutual story, whether she be more or less dominant, willing, submissive or resistant. Just check over my O/Os (in my signature) or roleplay preferences (in my profile) and let me know if you agree that we're compatible, and feel free to send me a message or post here, if I haven't already contacted you.

Please note, while I am ready and willing to play out 'bad end' scenarios and endings, I prefer to be able to continue with role plays for our mutual enjoyment and am not above engaging in a reset or refresh of the same scenario, with or without new characters, conflict and setting. This does not however extend into an enjoyment of death and gore. I will use these as literary devices and functions, but derive no pleasure from a most visceral description of violence and harm. For me it is about the conflict between good and evil, and while my tastes are in many other ways perverse, I do not care to engage in hard vore, snuff, toilet-play, or wanton death.

Below are some potential mix and match settings, characters, conflicts all of which I am almost always ready and willing to indulge in. These represents my stock selection of favorite elements for role play in no particular order, and while they are a great way to get the creative juices flowing and secure my interest, expect that we will want to flesh out the details (beyond just what kinks we want to include), even if you're looking for a more smut driven interaction.

Settings:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

• Science Fiction- More specifically, Galactic Epic, Planetary Colonization, Near-future/Cyberpunk, Alien Invasion, Post Apocalyptic (Nuclear, Zombie, Mutant, Etc.), Space-Western, Canon universes (Star Wars, Mass Effect, Fallout, etc.). The real appeal here for me is the chance to play as various alien races, species, empires and the level of immersion that only science fiction can provide!
  • Fantasy- Fantasy Epics are one of my favorite genres of literature and I'm more than willing to play canon settings from novels, games, films and everything in between. Modern Fantasy is also on the table, basically anything in which I have the opportunity to play a host of orcs, goblins, ogres, trolls, giants, centaurs, beastmen, demons, and their equally evil masters!
  • Modern- I'm open to most modern scenarios, schools, businesses, homes, etc. The only exception that comes to mind are hospitals. Don't expect to be able to rope me in with this alone however, either an element of science fiction or fantasy is going to be necessary to truly entice me, or else an interesting power struggle between characters (see below).
  • Historical- Actual historical figures are fun for me to play! Alternate histories as well, or even fanciful and idealized tales of the past (See Romance below). I have a deep and abiding interest for learning about the past, and what we can learn from it, so don't hesitate to pitch me historical settings and ideas that might otherwise be considered obscure or esoteric.

Conflicts:

• Power Struggle- While I generally play dominant, I wouldn't consider it a preference. My ideal scenario is one between two character of competitive force of personality and will. Two characters in positions of authority, but not over one another are some good examples: Nobility from two different nations, high powered executive and fellow board member or outside contractor. Whatever the case, even if we decide ahead of time that one character will wind up being dominant, I always enjoy at least a pretense of competition in the RP.
  • Corruption- The struggle between good and evil, not always so overt, but more subtly expressed. I love to see upright, righteous or otherwise straightlaced heroines be tempted, prodded, teased, and debated in their core principles, till either they succumb or even prove victorious. A test of arms and strength can be a fun diversion or set-up, but an RP predicated on a duel between wit and will really gets me going.
  • Romance- No, I don't mean the sappy fluff you find in Danielle Steele, I mean the traditional sense i.e. The Romantic Movement in literature and art. Larger than life characters locked in fanciful and dramatic struggles. Doesn't have to be high fantasy or truly epic in proportion and scale, but I have a weakness for truly pageantry and drama that this genre really caters to. Can be darker or more humorous and lighthearted, but truly gritty or especially gothic scenarios just won't appeal to me the same way.

Characters:

• Demons- Whether playing as one, or opposite one, I love supernatural creatures, and none more so than those who cater are evil, depraved or in some other way South of Neutral. Doesn't necessarily have to be sadistic, just selfish or scheezy, or amoral will suffice. The real appeal here are the variety of plot options and devices and twists and turns and mythology that are opened up by their inclusion in an RP scenario.
  • Royalty- Knights, Lords, Ladies, Rulers, all make for a level of dramatism and pageantry that I greatly enjoy and of course, ties back very well to the Romanticism listed above.
  • Femininity- I'm not talking about dainty, chauvinistic, 1950s house wife feminine here. I mean women who are classically, overtly feminine. Strong women who take pride in being women, believing it to be their greatest strength and virtue. They don't necessarily have to be misandrists or man-haters, more like Difference Feminism. "We're Women. We're Different from Men. That is our Strength". On a more shallow note, the classical (or even baroque) female figure is my absolute weakness. Fecund hips, shapely curves, full bosoms and rounded rears are all a big (if shallow) turn on for me.
  • Amazons- I love playing opposite statuesque, willful, even forceful women. There's a shallower side to this in that a woman who is tall and fit and physically imposing is something of a fetish for me (Not hyper muscle though, or blatantly masculine). It's a subtle balance though. If you want references, try looking up Amazon Eve or Brienne of Tarth, or Risty from Queen's Blade. On a deeper level, this really caters to my desire for competitive partners and heroines and protagonists who are strong willed, looking to put up a fight, or even just seeking a worthy adversary/partner/mate.

Scenarios:

The Black Knight- Medieval, Royalty, Intrigue
A classic figure of medieval folklore and fairy tales, I love playing as various interpretations of the Black Knight in fantasy or realistic settings (historical or modern), but lately I've been in mind for a particular scenario revolving around this persona. The idea is that the Kingdom has recently fallen on hard times after a brutal war of succession which has left the land devastated. Order is now maintained by a despotic warlord, the only figure to emerge undefeated from the bloody struggle thanks to his ruthless company of mercenary warriors. He now seeks to consolidate his power and solidify his hold on the land by putting himself in line for the throne, but to do that he needs to marry the princess (perhaps the widowed Queen) or at least marry a prominent noblewoman. He is however a loathsome individual, feared as much for his cruel and merciless nature as for his skill in battle. There is however one individual more feared than even this pretender to the throne, and that is the legendary figure of the Black Knight! Terror of the Realm and bringer of woe and death wherever he treads the field of battle. Or at least, that's if you believe the stories told around campfires and tavern halls. There are those who dismiss him as nothing more than story used to scare children, but the heroine of our story learns better when she is abducted by the legendary figure just before or soon after her wedding!

It turns out he is indeed a man, not a beast or a demon, and was once one knight in service to Warlord himself, left for dead on some battlefield, betrayed by his company commander who feared his prowess, especially should he have designs on the throne himself. Now the ex-knight seeks his revenge, to destroy everything the warlord has built up, and leave him amidst death and ruin in kind.

There's more than a few ways to play this scenario, largely depending on whether or not any potential partners want to play a more submissive or more dominant personality, an innocent maiden, or a conniving wilesome vixen, a fiercely independent woman frustrated at being married off, or a delicate figure terrified at what fate might befall her at the hands of the Black Knight! I think this scenario lends itself well to either, but a strong heroine helps us to explore the deeper elements of romance and drama and intrigue that there is potential for. Ideally, the Black Knight and the Heroine grow into the ultimate power couple to contest the Warlord's claim to the throne and supplant him in dominion over the kingdom; though whether that's as benevolent rulers or proceed to being a whole new reign of terror is of course, up to us.

Priority Asset Acquisition- Alien, Espionage, Modern/Near Future
This one is a sci-fi scenario which can either take place in a modern setting or futuristic/space opera. The core premise revolves around a high profile target (the heroine) who has been targeted by insidious infiltrators to be their means of acquiring valuable data and furthering their seditious ends. She might be a high powered corporate executive, a prominent military adjutant or advisor, or a politican or any other important figure you could picture yourself playing. She is subsequently approached by and coerced into cooperating with the infiltrators, with my character playing the role of her handler. I had originally conceived of this as taking place in a near future setting with alien or otherworldly invaders, but it could easily take place in a far future setting during a time of war or peace with the agents of an evil empire (alien or otherwise). The focus here is on methods by which the infiltrating agents use to ensure her cooperation and the lengths the 'asset' is inevitably forced to go to, right down to betraying her own country, people, or even race. 

Could keep the scenario fairly vanilla with regular human or humanoid alien infiltrators, but there's also real potential here for somewhat more exotic elements to be included where sex and story are concerned. Either way I'd love to be able to explore them with a likeminded individual. The only part I am intent on is that the heroine should not be some cowering, quaking nobody, she must be a forceful personality and a fiercely spirited individual.

In a Mirror Darkly- Heroes & Villains, Mirror Universe
Your heroine has just finished defeating the evil evil emperor, malevolent mastermind, or dimensional terror, when with their final act of vengeance, they tear open a rift in time and space and cast your character into it with the last ebbing of their power. You awaken in an an alternate universe, a world very much like the one you left, but in this world, you're the villain! Could be you were never born or it's the far future and in your absence, the world you knew has fallen into darkness; could be in this universe the alternate version of you is a marauding villain, and everyone you knew and loved in your previous life is your mortal enemy, and all the villains of the other world are your allies; it could even be that in this universe evil has triumphed thanks largely to your efforts and you enjoy a position of power in the Evil Order, or are even the Empress herself! No matter the situation, you'll have to carefully navigate this new dark reflection of the world you come from. Do you work tirelessly to improve the situation of this new world to resemble something like the one you left? Do you desperately seek some means to return to your own continuum? Or do you begin to embrace the "New You" and succumb to deeper end of the alignment pool?

This obviously lends itself more to a science-fiction (Star Trek's 'Mirror, Mirror') or a four color comic book setting (DC's Bizarro World), but could very well be a Samurai Jack Situation, with an evil magic user or archdemon's final desperate act. Canon character or OC it's all fine by me, I'm more than willing to build the world around your character and play all the NPCs from their former life. Personally I'd love the chance to play this out with a female paragon of justice who now finds herself the consort of the Tyrant who rules this world or else is herself the ruler. Plenty of opportunities for intrigue as you have to keep your true identity a secret and play along until you can either find a way back or a way to change things, all the while struggling to preserve the you who was. Corruption could feature prominently as a theme if your character finds herself seduced by the dark side, but I'd definitely like to play out at least part of the initial culture shock of finding yourself transposed in a very different, morally ambiguous world. Bonus points if your character was straight laced and conservative in the previous world and in the Mirror Universe finds her alternate self was much more promiscuous, and sex in general is treated with a more cavalier attitude. Evil is sexy afterall.

This one is obviously very flexible and I'd love for a partner to get truly creative with in terms of the world and setting, whether we decide to do a canon or OC world. Totally open to all other kinks you might enjoy, but would especially love anyone willing to play up the Corruption theme.

Heroine Emperiled- Comic Book Setting, Gray Morality, Intrigue
A couple different ideas under this heading, but the basic theme is the same that I'd like to confront an original or canon heroine a la DC or Marvel Comics with various trials, travails, and challenges that force her to confront the not so black and white issues of superheroism and villainy respectively. Would like this to be more than a simple smut scene with Ms. Might Boobs or whatever, and would really like the chance to develop some characters along some comic book style story arcs and in a suitable setting. Check out potential conflict ideas below:

• Superheroine is framed or wrongfully convicted of crime and transported to prison planet or pocket dimension where other super criminals are sent, and there's plenty of former rivals, nemesii, and all around bad guys just waiting for her.
  • A normal girl begins developing super powers, and is taken under the wing of a wealthy benefactor/patron/mentor who was a superhero himself in his day. Truth is, his time as a hero embittered him against his fellow supers and the public at large and he's since pulled a heel face turn. Taking this budding heroine under his wing is all a part of his new master plan as a newly reborn Villainous Mastermind . . .
  • This heroine is one of the originals, the founding members, and now after all the countless battles and perils, here they are being forced into an early retirement. Maybe it's that they're powers have begun to wade and fail; Maybe it's that they've fallen out of the public eye and favor and need to lay low; Maybe it's that they're considered to zealous, too hardline for the present age of peace and prosperity. Whatever the case, retirement can easily be as much of an adventure as anything else, especially if those old villains whom she defeated over the years start coming out of the woodwork to take advantage of her new situation . . . Would love to include elements of corruption here, with a villainous mastermind offering her everything she missed out on during her days as a superheroine, or maybe even the restoration of her powers.
  • These two have known each other their whole lives, grew up together, went to school together, it wasn't until they left to start careers in different cities that they lost touch. It was also when each started to develop the metahuman abilities that had budded in their youth into personas of full blown superhero and super villain. When a twist of fate reunites their secret identities, they spend some time catching up only to be called to their respective alteregos where they wind up facing each other as bitter foes. How things transpire from their is up to us: Is one quicker to recognize their long time friend than the other? Does their reunion turn to something more romantic? How does that effect the inevitable reveal that both are more than the people they pretend to be?

Classic (read cheesy) MILF Fantasy-
Some scenarios that have been on my mind of late for the purpose of playing a younger man opposite a more mature and sexy sort of female protagonist: (potential partner's role bolded)

• Partner in Law/Business/Poltical Firm x Hotshot outside consultant/negotiator
  • Advanced Placement High School Teacher x Prodigy Student or Prodigal Bad boy
  • Military Officer or Governor of Space Colony x Ambitious up and coming leader of a subversive/conspiratorial faction
  • Queen of a Fantastic Realm with departed/absentee/impotent husband x Cunning Diplomat/Prince/Agent of rival nation

Dutiful Corruption:
The idea is that by a particular means, this upstanding champion of justice, righteousness, long hailed as one of the greatest heroines in the land for her many deeds and feats of benevolence has recently defeated a long time nemesis, a powerful dark sorcerer and enchanter, responsible for causing much havoc and terror across the realm. However, in the climactic battle, the dark sorcerer laid upon the heroine a powerful curse with his final breath, burdening the righteous heroine with some malignant artifact of power, binding it to her with his remaining life force and sealing it up with his will to dominate and corrupt all life. Perhaps it's a talisman, or a bracelet/manacle, or even something as humiliating as a collar, regardless, she can't remove the item no matter what she tries, but does find that it's power is somehow linked to the black mage's wand. Seeking out some way to remove the curse before it becomes manifest, she encounters a young ex-apprentice warlock, a scoundrel of little real power, masquerading as a scholar of dark magic or whatever else happens to suit his latest con. In her desperation, she is taken in by his facade, and allows him to examine both the cursed artifact that binds her, and the black wand. Little does she realize the curse has been lying dormant until the wand comes into the possession of some like-minded and like-powered individual as it's previous owner whom she has defeated, and so long as he wields it, she is now bound to serve him! So long as he holds the wand, she is honor bound to serve him as though he were her sworn liege.

Plenty of potential kinks here, obviously focusing on the exposing the straight-laced, goody-two shoes champion of right and light to the darker side of things, with the potential for lots of corruption and depending on what the particular predilections of the scoundrel who is her new lord are, potential for exhibition, multiple partners, prostitution, and overall abiding humiliation. Ideally, I picture him using her as a sort of bodyguard/enforcer as he goes about getting revenge on those who've slighted him in the past, and taking advantage of the innocents the heroine would normally be sworn to protect! To be clear though, I don't want her to be some broken pet play thing six posts in, or for this to feel like the usual master/slave scenario. It's more like the curse has perverted the heroine's usual sense of duty and honor to view the bearer of the wand as the supreme moral authority to which she must heel to. The flipside is, the more she becomes corrupted, relinquishes that sense of honor and duty and right, the more freedom she has, but of course, the more she may just be inclined to work for/with him anyway. Long term I could see the pair developing more of a working relationship as they quickly become a force to be reckoned with throughout the land and embark on their own rise to dark power!

Plenty of room to fill in the particular details of whatever fantasy world we'd like to create. I think this also could be readily adapted to sci-fi scenario, utilizing some brainwashing/conditioning techniques, hi-tech cyberpunk programming, or some variation on mental influence. Or we could lose the fantasy element and make it a life/blood debt or strictly a matter of honor that compels the heroine to obey.  I of course remain open and flexible to the specific kinks this scenario could potentially include, but would love for someone to explore the darker, kinkier potential that it of course presents (going so far as monstrous partners, prostitution, maybe even some bestiality). I want to emphasize though, I don't want her to be a willing slave as soon as the curse becomes active, and I'm not looking to spend the whole of the RP finding new ways to humiliate your character; that's just the frosting on what would otherwise be a classic fantasy adventure.

Royal Diplomacy:
Your character, the royal heroine, is about to engage in some very high stakes negotiations with a neighboring power on behalf of the realm. Where yours is the model of a bountiful and benevolent kingdom, there's is a ruthless expansionist power, with little respect for ancient traditions, but undeniably wealthy and a great potential ally. Diplomatic negotiations have been nothing but cordial in the past, but this is different, as there has been some tension along the border and their are factions from both nations calling for mutual security, thus there is a lot at stake and you can afford no distractions. When you find yourself sitting across the negotiations table across from your long lost childhood friend then, acting as lead negotiator and with a nigh fiendish reputation as an agent of the rival power, it is not the reunion you might have hoped for.

What exactly was the nature of your relationship with the young boy who by all rights should now be your chief rival? How did he come to his new position as you have come into your own prominence? Is his presence here part of some ploy on their part to gain some advantage in negotiations? Does he even recognize you?

These are all the questions I'd like to explore in hammering out the details of this scenario.

Mysteries of the East-
An opportunity to play the Far East of legends, myth, and mystery from an uncultured Westerner who finds himself there (by fortune or design). I’m interested namely in playing a warrior or soldier of fortune of one of the various Western Traditions, in the backdrop of the Romance of Three Kingdoms, Warring States, or a more fantastic (and fictitious) combination of the two. The appeal here for me is to play up the classic racial tensions of a gaijin/laowai (and any potential interracial play for those interested in such things) in a sort of High to Low Fantasy Asia, a sort of counterpart to the classic, Tolkien-inspired Western Fantasy World (With elves and dwarves and whatnot). I have a basic grasp of the historical context for both China and Japan in this regard, and am very much open to learning more about the folklore and mythology along with my partner to help create the actual story and RP.

Short version is, I’d like to play a steel clad armored knight (shining or otherwise), hardened mercenary sell sword, or gladiatorial champion of one or various Western traditions out of their element and amidst a host of Eastern mythology, history, and tropes. Potential for kinks is very flexible, but caters well to the usual fantasy fare, along with added elements of racial tension; it’s worth noting, that I have a peculiar interest lately in kitsune/kyuubi and otherwise foxy ladies, if that helps as a starting point.

“All shall Love me and Despair.”-
Character focused request here open for plenty of potential plots and scenarios, all of them centered around the Evil Queen. Which evil queen you ask? The Evil Queen, I say! The one from  every fairy tale, folk story, any and all of which would be worthily portrayed by Lana Parilla (to be clear though, I’m not looking specifically for a Once Upon a Time RP; Open to it). In essence, what I’m looking for is someone to play opposite me as an archetypal Mistress, Lady, Queen of all that is Evil, and maybe a sorceress/enchantress/witch to boot. You don’t necessarily have to be the Evil Stepmother/White Witch/Maleficent but it helps if you can play someone who embodies their best (or worst) characteristics, with a strong undercurrent of Evil is Sexy. In essence, I’m looking for someone to play what we were all hoping would happen when Galadriel was offered the Ring (or was that just me?).

Lots of different potential ideas here for the actual play:

• The Hero is locked in a climactic struggle against the witch/sorceress/queen but is equally ripe for corruption by her. Maybe he’s the prince of a far off land, or maybe he’s some upstart peasant and champion of the people looking to free them from her tyranny; It might even be that he’s the (step)son of the Queen herself, whose throne she usurped (with all the potential for incest that implies.
  • Could readily see myself playing a host of consorts to fill out the mistress of evil’s harem, or perhaps more elaborately, a host of suitors attempting to impress her Ladyship with increasingly perverse acts of debauchery, barbarism, and cruelty in and out of the bedroom. Anyone with an interest in more monstrous partners should seriously consider this one.
  • My character might well be an (ex)apprentice in service and on call to the madame of darkness, concocting and scheming some bid for power, or perhaps just personal revenge. Greatest potential for role/authority reversal and humiliation play with this plot.

Fractured Fairy Tale-
In keeping with my (apparent) fairy tale theme at the moment, this one is substantially more lighthearted as it follows the adventures of a virtuous, naive, and all around well-meaning young lad, who just happens to be a total stud and for whatever reason is always encountering maidens, princesses, and heroines who keep mistaking him for the hero of their story. Of course he’s more than happy to help, and seems to be remarkably adept with a sword (and not just in the bedroom), and with that regal countenance, could he secretly be the lost prince?! Probably not, haha. Not looking for a huge amount of intrigue or even romance on this one, I just thought it might be fun to play the one idealistic and romantic guy in a cynical oversexed fairy tale world, rather than the girl seeming to be on the receiving end of it. I am of course willing to play any additional roles, assuming any potential partners would also enjoy a cast of other ogres/monsters, evil barons/uncles, cuckold kings, or Big Bad Wolves. Depending on exactly how light hearted and tongue-in-cheek we’d care for this to be, it might be fun to throw it all together in a school style setting.

Halloween House of Horrors-
In light of the season, why not a Cabin in the Woods Style Horror Fest? I’d love to play all the manner of grisly, grim and of course, perverse horrors to inhabit a particular locale that some winsome women could find themselves in. Particularly, if you’re familiar with Cabin in the Woods I think it might be fun to play something along those lines with some unseen masterminds running some twisted experiment to fulfill some arcane purpose. Basically though it’s just an excuse to get some girls in the same room with whatever monsters are looking to get lucky.  Can be played as light or dark as you prefer: whether that means rubber masks, tongue-in-cheek adventures of oversexed school girls, or perfectly spine chilling horror to make your hair white as your knuckles (as you clench whatever you feel you need to be clenching).

Additional Twist! Everyone’s favorite . . . the costumes those poor helpless kiddos decided to wear in to the haunted house? They’re a part of the curse and cause them to take on the aspects of whatever they dressed up as! Bonus points for the inclusion of superhero and heroine play in this regard.

Star Wars Saga-
Always had this vague idea in mind for a Star Wars plot, but recently it’s taken more of a concrete form and so I would like to share it with the greater community here. I would very much enjoy the opportunity to play a sort of upstart Sith ‘lord’ who has taken it upon himself to change the face of the galaxy and forever alter the means by which the Sith and Jedi exact their petty, but costly vengeance against one another, time and time again. Willing to use the Dark Side, he’s no one’s idea of a hero, but his philosophy is in stark contrast with that of more maniacal Sith Lords with their Empires and so it would essentially be a plot of him against the Galaxy . . . until he falls in with your character and they find themselves in league, if not wholly in agreement as to the ends and means. Who knows, maybe they’ll even pick up a few other crewmates and cast members to form a plucky band who just might change the Galaxy forever . . .

• This would definitely be a long term, open ended adventure set in the backdrop of the Star Wars Universe, and while a cursory knowledge of the films would be appreciated, no additional knowledge of the expanded universe is necessary. For those interested, I think this would best take place post Old Sith Wars, up to the Rise of the Empire.
  • Very interested in finding a partner who can go all in on helping me with a joint effort to fill the RP with an intriguing cast of characters, as we’ll no doubt find ourselves pitted against Jedi, Sith, Republic, and Empire alike.

Current Cravings:
Mature Women/MILFS to be rescued/dominated- 5/2/13
Comic Hero/Heroine Scenario- 4/9/13
Goddess Worship- 4/5/13
Something Lighthearted and maybe a little bit corny- 10/22/13
Really looking for someone who would enjoy playing a warrior woman or the like to square off against- 11/3/13
Hoping to find writing partner for scenario involving action-girl out of her element; long term, ensemble cast preferred- 11/21/13
Looking for 4-Color Comic Book Superheroine; Pulp Costumed Adventurer; or Swashbuckling Sci-Fi Female Lead for updated scenarios- 12/26/13
Craving Superheroine/Villain or Superhero/Villainess RP, flexible on roles and setting- 2-5-14
My Guiding Light-
'I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.'- Lord Havelock Vetinari
My ideas and O/Os:Darker Tastes and Tales

schnookums

I'm quite the big fan of both wicked roleplay and fantasy games, so you've definitely caught my attention here. Plus you have a Vetinari quote in your sig...I had to pipe up after seeing that.

chaoslord29

Updated with a few minor refinements, also the addition of a preconceived Scenarios section: particular pairings or plot ideas that I have played in the past or would like to play in the future.

Currently seeking to play, The Black Knight!
My Guiding Light-
'I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.'- Lord Havelock Vetinari

chaoslord29

Updated with potential sci-fi espionage scenario focused around acquisition of a high profile female asset by whatever infiltrators you might care to play opposite.
My Guiding Light-

amandafame

chaoslord29

Really looking for more of a Science Fiction scenario right now. Somethining involving an alien world as yet untamed ripe for exploration and exploitation, or maybe more space opera style with two galactic powers locked in a titanic struggle for dominion.

Happy to play in canon settings there, notably Mass Effect, Star Wars, and others, especially if I get the chance to play as Krogan or Sith.

. . . It occurs to me that there's a combination that wouldn't end well for anyone's galaxy.

Also been mulling over a Predator style scenario, with an honorable warrior race style alien seeking a suitable mate or consort. Could be more humanoid, more intelligent, or less sapient more bestial depending on my partners interests, just think it's an interesting concept to explore. Might go so far as to post a more specific scenario a bit later.
My Guiding Light-

chaoslord29

Not going to lie, I've really been craving a bit of smut lately, in one form or another. I'm really enjoying the various roleplays and partners I've been able to find here on Elliquiy, and the play has been rich and intriguing and really gets me fired up! Which is exactly why occasionally, I feel the need to let off a little steam as long term plots dance and revolve around the main event as we bat posts back and forth

Open to all, but please be able to use proper grammar and be able/willing to post a paragraph at least. I know the old saying beggars can't be choosers, but just because I'm looking to get my rocks off doesn't mean I'm not going to do my best in hopes my partner is every bit as interested and entranced.

One particular scenario that would be apt for this, in fact a series of one shot or quick scenes, is that of a fantasy world in which the good guys have won! Elves and humans are the most attractive option here for me, but it could be a mix of various 'good' races. The idea is that at some point or another, the more evil and monstrous races have been crushed, routed out, and generally speaking beaten, and now survive only at the leisure of the more civilized races as 2nd class workers, laborers and servants. People still crave excitement though, and with no more dungeons to delve or monsters to slay, the masses and would be heroes turn to sport and gladiatorial style events, all of them of course rigged in the "heroes" favor.

Where does the smut come in you ask? My thought was that for a bit of a thrill, some woman or women of this world (bonus points for noblewomen and royalty) decide that for some cheap thrills, or dissatisfaction with their regular love life, turn to one of these servants, laborers, or gladiators to slake her lusts. She soon finds herself more or less overwhelmed however, sexually, physically, mentally, as she sinks to the lowest levels of degradation for whatever beasts we decide upon and in her, the monsters find a means of reclaiming their rightful position of authority.
My Guiding Light-

chaoslord29

Updated with the In a Mirror Darkly Plot; the opportunity to play evil twins and bizarro worlds galore! I'd of course love it if someone were willing to play a Marvel or DC Superheroine (Paragons of justice and the more straight laced and proper types would be most apt I think) or Science Fiction or Fantasy Heroines from pretty much any universe are all fair game as far as I'm concerned, and I'm always just as open to original characters. Count on me to play evil (or at least morally ambiguous) versions of every other hero and ally that heroine has ever known though; and who knows what the alternate version of you might have been getting up to with all of them especially your character's love interest(s).

Would love to see any of the following heroines in particular (but in no particular order):

• Wonder Woman
  • Power Girl
  • Jean Grey
  • Rogue
  • Wasp
  • Princess Zelda
  • She-Ra
My Guiding Light-

chaoslord29

Currently craving the opportunity to worship a woman. Would like to play multiple males opposite a woman in a position of power; this isn't necessarily a dom/sub thing, more about seeing just how far we can go in giving the real royal treatment to a 'real' woman by only the best men can offer. Setting and medium are flexible, but here's a few ideas that spring readily to mind:

• Miami, LA, NY, or Las Vegas Club Queen, and whoever she deems worthy of the most hottest guys who happen to be hitting on her that evening.
  • Sci-Fi or Fantasy Empress being attended to by her personal honor guard of only the most loyal and superb warriors in her retinue.
  • Drop dead gorgeous Milf of a Team Mom has Sports Team/Fraternity/Fitness Club show their appreciation for her.
  • Celebrity, Athlete, or even Superheroine (Original or Not) decides to indulge herself and her most devoted and desirable fans and revel in the glory that is her
My Guiding Light-

chaoslord29

Updated with a more current craving, I'd really like to play out a scenario in a 4 color comic book setting, akin to DC or Marvel or otherwise completely original. Canon character or OCs are both welcome, and I can see playing an archvillain and plethora of peripheral super criminals, lieutenants, and the eminently dispensable mooks for any superheroine taking her place in this setting to dispatch with impunity.

Check out the In a Mirror Darkly Scenario which could easily lend itself to an OC or Canon Superheroine, or check out some of the ideas below.

Beyond that I have a few ideas for scenes or scenarios:

• Superheroine is framed or wrongfully convicted of crime and transported to prison planet or pocket dimension where other super criminals are sent, and there's plenty of former rivals, nemesii, and all around bad guys just waiting for her.
  • A normal girl begins developing super powers, and is taken under the wing of a wealthy benefactor/patron/mentor who was a superhero himself in his day. Truth is, his time as a hero embittered him against his fellow supers and the public at large and he's since pulled a heel face turn. Taking this budding heroine under his wing is all a part of his new master plan as a newly reborn Villainous Mastermind . . .
  • This heroine is one of the originals, the founding members, and now after all the countless battles and perils, here they are being forced into an early retirement. Maybe it's that they're powers have begun to wade and fail; Maybe it's that they've fallen out of the public eye and favor and need to lay low; Maybe it's that they're considered to zealous, too hardline for the present age of peace and prosperity. Whatever the case, retirement can easily be as much of an adventure as anything else, especially if those old villains whom she defeated over the years start coming out of the woodwork to take advantage of her new situation . . . Would love to include elements of corruption here, with a villainous mastermind offering her everything she missed out on during her days as a superheroine, or maybe even the restoration of her powers.
  • These two have known each other their whole lives, grew up together, went to school together, it wasn't until they left to start careers in different cities that they lost touch. It was also when each started to develop the metahuman abilities that had budded in their youth into personas of full blown superhero and super villain. When a twist of fate reunites their secret identities, they spend some time catching up only to be called to their respective alteregos where they wind up facing each other as bitter foes. How things transpire from their is up to us: Is one quicker to recognize their long time friend than the other? Does their reunion turn to something more romantic? How does that effect the inevitable reveal that both are more than the people they pretend to be?
My Guiding Light-

chaoslord29

Cheese alert! I have been on a veritable bender lately for the desire to play out a nigh cliché scenario between a younger man and an older woman or MILF in a sticky situation requiring some rescuing or a position of authority about to have the tables turned on her.

All my usual kinks are still in play, just for some reason I really, really want to play opposite a more mature feminine character, preferably in the early thirties to mid forties range, quite probably married and with children. Any setting, any time period, but a queen or noblewoman in a fantasy scenario or a high powered exec/managing partner in a modern jump out at me as appealing; also a captain or commander of a space faring vessel or planetary colony for a sci-fi scenario.

In keeping with the overall cheesiness of the potential scenario, I'm rather inclined to play the classic male archetype of a bad boy and otherwise hunk of younger man, anywhere from late teens (as per Elliquiy's rules) to mid twenties, as appropriate to whatever scenario we happen to work out.

Some random pairings that jump out at me as it stands: (potential partner's role bolded)

• Partner in Law/Business/Poltical Firm x Hotshot outside consultant/negotiator
  • Advanced Placement High School Teacher x Prodigy Student or Prodigal Bad boy
  • Military Officer or Governor of Space Colony x Ambitious up and coming leader of a subversive/conspiratorial faction
  • Queen of a Fantastic Realm with departed/absentee/impotent husband x Cunning Diplomat/Prince/Agent of rival nation

More open to potential one shot scenes, but would love the chance to build a scenario around playing various males vying for the attention of a particular woman; not so much harem building, as just having a harem of young and attractive men spring up around her, eager to please her, rescue, or else dominate and give her what she's always needed/wanted deep down.
My Guiding Light-

chaoslord29

Update with new scenario predicated on a strong fantasy (potentially sci-fi) heroine who finds herself at the command of a rather nefarious rogue, scoundrel, but otherwise upstart malefactor:

Dutiful Corruption:
The idea is that by a particular means, this upstanding champion of justice, righteousness, long hailed as one of the greatest heroines in the land for her many deeds and feats of benevolence has recently defeated a long time nemesis, a powerful dark sorcerer and enchanter, responsible for causing much havoc and terror across the realm. However, in the climactic battle, the dark sorcerer laid upon the heroine a powerful curse with his final breath, burdening the righteous heroine with some malignant artifact of power, binding it to her with his remaining life force and sealing it up with his will to dominate and corrupt all life. Perhaps it's a talisman, or a bracelet/manacle, or even something as humiliating as a collar, regardless, she can't remove the item no matter what she tries, but does find that it's power is somehow linked to the black mage's wand. Seeking out some way to remove the curse before it becomes manifest, she encounters a young ex-apprentice warlock, a scoundrel of little real power, masquerading as a scholar of dark magic or whatever else happens to suit his latest con. In her desperation, she is taken in by his facade, and allows him to examine both the cursed artifact that binds her, and the black wand. Little does she realize the curse has been lying dormant until the wand comes into the possession of some like-minded and like-powered individual as it's previous owner whom she has defeated, and so long as he wields it, she is now bound to serve him! So long as he holds the wand, she is honor bound to serve him as though he were her sworn liege.

Plenty of potential kinks here, obviously focusing on the exposing the straight-laced, goody-two shoes champion of right and light to the darker side of things, with the potential for lots of corruption and depending on what the particular predilections of the scoundrel who is her new lord are, potential for exhibition, multiple partners, prostitution, and overall abiding humiliation. Ideally, I picture him using her as a sort of bodyguard/enforcer as he goes about getting revenge on those who've slighted him in the past, and taking advantage of the innocents the heroine would normally be sworn to protect! To be clear though, I don't want her to be some broken pet play thing six posts in, or for this to feel like the usual master/slave scenario. It's more like the curse has perverted the heroine's usual sense of duty and honor to view the bearer of the wand as the supreme moral authority to which she must heel to. The flipside is, the more she becomes corrupted, relinquishes that sense of honor and duty and right, the more freedom she has, but of course, the more she may just be inclined to work for/with him anyway. Long term I could see the pair developing more of a working relationship as they quickly become a force to be reckoned with throughout the land and embark on their own rise to dark power!

Plenty of room to fill in the particular details of whatever fantasy world we'd like to create. I think this also could be readily adapted to sci-fi scenario, utilizing some brainwashing/conditioning techniques, hi-tech cyberpunk programming, or some variation on mental influence. Or we could lose the fantasy element and make it a life/blood debt or strictly a matter of honor that compels the heroine to obey.  I of course remain open and flexible to the specific kinks this scenario could potentially include, but would love for someone to explore the darker, kinkier potential that it of course presents (going so far as monstrous partners, prostitution, maybe even some bestiality). I want to emphasize though, I don't want her to be a willing slave as soon as the curse becomes active, and I'm not looking to spend the whole of the RP finding new ways to humiliate your character; that's just the frosting on what would otherwise be a classic fantasy adventure.
My Guiding Light-

chaoslord29

Follow-up idea to the scenarios centered on more mature women, this expands upon the idea of a noblewoman, preferably a queen, but potentially a princess or duchess or other prominent female aristocrat, who has a somewhat convoluted reunion with a long lost child-hood friend.

Royal Diplomacy:
Your character, the royal heroine, is about to engage in some very high stakes negotiations with a neighboring power on behalf of the realm. Where yours is the model of a bountiful and benevolent kingdom, there's is a ruthless expansionist power, with little respect for ancient traditions, but undeniably wealthy and a great potential ally. Diplomatic negotiations have been nothing but cordial in the past, but this is different, as there has been some tension along the border and their are factions from both nations calling for mutual security, thus there is a lot at stake and you can afford no distractions. When you find yourself sitting across the negotiations table across from your long lost childhood friend then, acting as lead negotiator and with a nigh fiendish reputation as an agent of the rival power, it is not the reunion you might have hoped for.

What exactly was the nature of your relationship with the young boy who by all rights should now be your chief rival? How did he come to his new position as you have come into your own prominence? Is his presence here part of some ploy on their part to gain some advantage in negotiations? Does he even recognize you?

These are all the questions I'd like to explore in hammering out the details of this scenario.
My Guiding Light-

chaoslord29

Been gone a long while from Elliquiy, but am very much pleased to be returning! Not only looking forward to picking up with old partners, but also to new friends and new ideas, and in keeping with that, have decided to revive my thread here with more than a few little stories and ideas that have been bouncing around in my head. Granted, I am now working full time at a job that doesn’t allow me internet access, but then it seems that everyone here on Elliquiy is just doing their best with the schedule they have for the writers and writing they love, so why shouldn’t I do the same?

Therefore, without further ado, I present the latest ideas, plots, and scenarios to come to my mind:

Mysteries of the East-
An opportunity to play the Far East of legends, myth, and mystery from an uncultured Westerner who finds himself there (by fortune or design). I’m interested namely in playing a warrior or soldier of fortune of one of the various Western Traditions, in the backdrop of the Romance of Three Kingdoms, Warring States, or a more fantastic (and fictitious) combination of the two. The appeal here for me is to play up the classic racial tensions of a gaijin/laowai (and any potential interracial play for those interested in such things) in a sort of High to Low Fantasy Asia, a sort of counterpart to the classic, Tolkien-inspired Western Fantasy World (With elves and dwarves and whatnot). I have a basic grasp of the historical context for both China and Japan in this regard, and am very much open to learning more about the folklore and mythology along with my partner to help create the actual story and RP.

Short version is, I’d like to play a steel clad armored knight (shining or otherwise), hardened mercenary sell sword, or gladiatorial champion of one or various Western traditions out of their element and amidst a host of Eastern mythology, history, and tropes. Potential for kinks is very flexible, but caters well to the usual fantasy fare, along with added elements of racial tension; it’s worth noting, that I have a peculiar interest lately in kitsune/kyuubi and otherwise foxy ladies, if that helps as a starting point.

“All shall Love me and Despair.”-
Character focused request here open for plenty of potential plots and scenarios, all of them centered around the Evil Queen. Which evil queen you ask? The Evil Queen, I say! The one from  every fairy tale, folk story, any and all of which would be worthily portrayed by Lana Parilla (to be clear though, I’m not looking specifically for a Once Upon a Time RP; Open to it). In essence, what I’m looking for is someone to play opposite me as an archetypal Mistress, Lady, Queen of all that is Evil, and maybe a sorceress/enchantress/witch to boot. You don’t necessarily have to be the Evil Stepmother/White Witch/Maleficent but it helps if you can play someone who embodies their best (or worst) characteristics, with a strong undercurrent of Evil is Sexy. In essence, I’m looking for someone to play what we were all hoping would happen when Galadriel was offered the Ring (or was that just me?).

Lots of different potential ideas here for the actual play:

• The Hero is locked in a climactic struggle against the witch/sorceress/queen but is equally ripe for corruption by her. Maybe he’s the prince of a far off land, or maybe he’s some upstart peasant and champion of the people looking to free them from her tyranny; It might even be that he’s the (step)son of the Queen herself, whose throne she usurped (with all the potential for incest that implies.
  • Could readily see myself playing a host of consorts to fill out the mistress of evil’s harem, or perhaps more elaborately, a host of suitors attempting to impress her Ladyship with increasingly perverse acts of debauchery, barbarism, and cruelty in and out of the bedroom. Anyone with an interest in more monstrous partners should seriously consider this one.
  • My character might well be an (ex)apprentice in service and on call to the madame of darkness, concocting and scheming some bid for power, or perhaps just personal revenge. Greatest potential for role/authority reversal and humiliation play with this plot.

Fractured Fairy Tale-
In keeping with my (apparent) fairy tale theme at the moment, this one is substantially more lighthearted as it follows the adventures of a virtuous, naive, and all around well-meaning young lad, who just happens to be a total stud and for whatever reason is always encountering maidens, princesses, and heroines who keep mistaking him for the hero of their story. Of course he’s more than happy to help, and seems to be remarkably adept with a sword (and not just in the bedroom), and with that regal countenance, could he secretly be the lost prince?! Probably not, haha. Not looking for a huge amount of intrigue or even romance on this one, I just thought it might be fun to play the one idealistic and romantic guy in a cynical oversexed fairy tale world, rather than the girl seeming to be on the receiving end of it. I am of course willing to play any additional roles, assuming any potential partners would also enjoy a cast of other ogres/monsters, evil barons/uncles, cuckold kings, or Big Bad Wolves. Depending on exactly how light hearted and tongue-in-cheek we’d care for this to be, it might be fun to throw it all together in a school style setting.

Halloween House of Horrors-
In light of the season, why not a Cabin in the Woods Style Horror Fest? I’d love to play all the manner of grisly, grim and of course, perverse horrors to inhabit a particular locale that some winsome women could find themselves in. Particularly, if you’re familiar with Cabin in the Woods I think it might be fun to play something along those lines with some unseen masterminds running some twisted experiment to fulfill some arcane purpose. Basically though it’s just an excuse to get some girls in the same room with whatever monsters are looking to get lucky.  Can be played as light or dark as you prefer: whether that means rubber masks, tongue-in-cheek adventures of oversexed school girls, or perfectly spine chilling horror to make your hair white as your knuckles (as you clench whatever you feel you need to be clenching).
   Additional Twist! Everyone’s favorite . . . the costumes those poor helpless kiddos decided to wear in to the haunted house? They’re a part of the curse and cause them to take on the aspects of whatever they dressed up as! Bonus points for the inclusion of superhero and heroine play in this regard.

Star Wars Saga-
Always had this vague idea in mind for a Star Wars plot, but recently it’s taken more of a concrete form and so I would like to share it with the greater community here. I would very much enjoy the opportunity to play a sort of upstart Sith ‘lord’ who has taken it upon himself to change the face of the galaxy and forever alter the means by which the Sith and Jedi exact their petty, but costly vengeance against one another, time and time again. Willing to use the Dark Side, he’s no one’s idea of a hero, but his philosophy is in stark contrast with that of more maniacal Sith Lords with their Empires and so it would essentially be a plot of him against the Galaxy . . . until he falls in with your character and they find themselves in league, if not wholly in agreement as to the ends and means. Who knows, maybe they’ll even pick up a few other crewmates and cast members to form a plucky band who just might change the Galaxy forever . . .

• This would definitely be a long term, open ended adventure set in the backdrop of the Star Wars Universe, and while a cursory knowledge of the films would be appreciated, no additional knowledge of the expanded universe is necessary. For those interested, I think this would best take place post Old Sith Wars, up to the Rise of the Empire.
  • Very interested in finding a partner who can go all in on helping me with a joint effort to fill the RP with an intriguing cast of characters, as we’ll no doubt find ourselves pitted against Jedi, Sith, Republic, and Empire alike.
My Guiding Light-

chaoslord29

In the mood more recently to square off against a strong female persona, particularly in a set-up that could provide for a little rough and tumble combat building into something more. Not terribly picky on setting or medium for this right now, I just know I'm on a writing kick for November and I'm looking to flex some figurative muscles one way or another  ;D
My Guiding Light-

chaoslord29

Still looking for a strong female protagonist to play the various antagonizing characters and elements she comes up against. Particularly if anyone is interested in playing a shield-maiden, action-girl, warrior-princess, super-heroine, etc, I'd love to play a scenario involving taking said heroine out of her element on the field of battle and into a more meticulous, intrigue laden form of conflict. This is in lieu of the more ubiquitous "female heroine gets attacked/sexed by monsters/baddies" (which is fine for a one-shot but lacks the depth and development I'm really in the mood for), but still has plenty of room for action (and smut). I'm purposely leaving this a bit open-ended because I can see it readily taking place in a fantastic medieval setting (Game of Thrones or Wheel of Time) or science fiction (DC/Marvel Comics or Star Wars) or modern paranormal (Dresden Files or Supernatural).  I'm happy to indulge and explore whatever setting or context most strikes myself and a fellow writing partner in the moment, so long as they are equally willing to explore the deeper elements of the story and plot and characters.

Any and all potential kinks are in play here, the foremost being my own penchant for powerful female personas caught up in a web of intrigue, and as always I'm hoping to include some of my personal favorites (corruption, multiple partners, competitive dominance) and think this is ripe with potential for some other kinks I've been looking to explore, including adultery and the like. As a final note, anyone willing to play an ensemble cast with me for this can please step to the front of the line. I'm really hoping to build a much larger story out of this core idea.

Trying something new with a little picture inspiration for any potential partners. A whole host of warrior women archetypes (most of them avoiding the somewhat demeaning chain mail bikini):

My Guiding Light-

chaoslord29

Got quite a few RPs going at present, but wanted to update my thread for posterity with a couple reiterated ideas and maybe some new ones. As it stands, I probably won't be taking on any new partners at the moment unless they're looking to help me round out my current scenarios with something along the lines of a 4-Color or Pulp comic adventure.

Particularly, I'm looking for one of the following plots, especially those highlighted in red (♪ The Color of Desire ♪):

New Super-Girl on the Block
A normal girl begins developing super powers, and is taken under the wing of a wealthy benefactor/patron/mentor who was a superhero himself in his day. Truth is, his time as a hero embittered him against his fellow supers and the public at large and he's since pulled a heel face turn. Taking this budding heroine under his wing is all a part of his new master plan as a newly reborn Villainous Mastermind . . .

Glory Days
This heroine is one of the originals, the founding members, and now after all the countless battles and perils, here they are being forced into an early retirement. Maybe it's that they're powers have begun to wade and fail; Maybe it's that they've fallen out of the public eye and favor and need to lay low; Maybe it's that they're considered to zealous, too hardline for the present age of peace and prosperity. Whatever the case, retirement can easily be as much of an adventure as anything else, especially if those old villains whom she defeated over the years start coming out of the woodwork to take advantage of her new situation . . . Would love to include elements of corruption here, with a villainous mastermind offering her everything she missed out on during her days as a superheroine, or maybe even the restoration of her powers.

In a Mirror, Darkly
Your heroine has just finished defeating the evil evil emperor, malevolent mastermind, or dimensional terror, when with their final act of vengeance, they tear open a rift in time and space and cast your character into it with the last ebbing of their power. You awaken in an an alternate universe, a world very much like the one you left, but in this world, you're the villain! Could be you were never born or it's the far future and in your absence, the world you knew has fallen into darkness; could be in this universe the alternate version of you is a marauding villain, and everyone you knew and loved in your previous life is your mortal enemy, and all the villains of the other world are your allies; it could even be that in this universe evil has triumphed thanks largely to your efforts and you enjoy a position of power in the Evil Order, or are even the Empress herself! No matter the situation, you'll have to carefully navigate this new dark reflection of the world you come from. Do you work tirelessly to improve the situation of this new world to resemble something like the one you left? Do you desperately seek some means to return to your own continuum? Or do you begin to embrace the "New You" and succumb to deeper end of the alignment pool?

This obviously lends itself more to a science-fiction (Star Trek's 'Mirror, Mirror') or a four color comic book setting (DC's Bizarro World), but could very well be a Samurai Jack Situation, with an evil magic user or archdemon's final desperate act. Canon character or OC it's all fine by me, I'm more than willing to build the world around your character and play all the NPCs from their former life. Personally I'd love the chance to play this out with a female paragon of justice who now finds herself the consort of the Tyrant who rules this world or else is herself the ruler. Plenty of opportunities for intrigue as you have to keep your true identity a secret and play along until you can either find a way back or a way to change things, all the while struggling to preserve the you who was. Corruption could feature prominently as a theme if your character finds herself seduced by the dark side, but I'd definitely like to play out at least part of the initial culture shock of finding yourself transposed in a very different, morally ambiguous world. Bonus points if your character was straight laced and conservative in the previous world and in the Mirror Universe finds her alternate self was much more promiscuous, and sex in general is treated with a more cavalier attitude. Evil is sexy afterall.

This one is obviously very flexible and I'd love for a partner to get truly creative with in terms of the world and setting, whether we decide to do a canon or OC world. Totally open to all other kinks you might enjoy, but would especially love anyone willing to play up the Corruption theme.

Perfect Match
These two have known each other their whole lives, grew up together, went to school together, it wasn't until they left to start careers in different cities that they lost touch. It was also when each started to develop the metahuman abilities that had budded in their youth into personas of full blown superhero and super villain. When a twist of fate reunites their secret identities, they spend some time catching up only to be called to their respective alteregos where they wind up facing each other as bitter foes. How things transpire from their is up to us: Is one quicker to recognize their long time friend than the other? Does their reunion turn to something more romantic? How does that effect the inevitable reveal that both are more than the people they pretend to be?
[/list]
My Guiding Light-

chaoslord29

Updating this thread again cause I have just been dying to play a superhero/heroine role play with all the 4 color comic book trimmings! Still got plenty of scenarios I've been dying to try along those lines, but just for posterity, here they all are together:

Particularly, I'm looking for one of the following plots, especially those highlighted in red (♪ The Color of Desire ♪):

New Super-Girl on the Block
A normal girl begins developing super powers, and is taken under the wing of a wealthy benefactor/patron/mentor who was a superhero himself in his day. Truth is, his time as a hero embittered him against his fellow supers and the public at large and he's since pulled a heel face turn. Taking this budding heroine under his wing is all a part of his new master plan as a newly reborn Villainous Mastermind . . .

Glory Days
This heroine is one of the originals, the founding members, and now after all the countless battles and perils, here they are being forced into an early retirement. Maybe it's that they're powers have begun to wade and fail; Maybe it's that they've fallen out of the public eye and favor and need to lay low; Maybe it's that they're considered to zealous, too hardline for the present age of peace and prosperity. Whatever the case, retirement can easily be as much of an adventure as anything else, especially if those old villains whom she defeated over the years start coming out of the woodwork to take advantage of her new situation . . . Would love to include elements of corruption here, with a villainous mastermind offering her everything she missed out on during her days as a superheroine, or maybe even the restoration of her powers.

In a Mirror, Darkly

Perfect Match
These two have known each other their whole lives, grew up together, went to school together, it wasn't until they left to start careers in different cities that they lost touch. It was also when each started to develop the metahuman abilities that had budded in their youth into personas of full blown superhero and super villain. When a twist of fate reunites their secret identities, they spend some time catching up only to be called to their respective alteregos where they wind up facing each other as bitter foes. How things transpire from their is up to us: Is one quicker to recognize their long time friend than the other? Does their reunion turn to something more romantic? How does that effect the inevitable reveal that both are more than the people they pretend to be?
[/list]

Dutiful Corruption: Same scenario, but with Superheroine and some more sci-fi or suitably super-empowered mechanism for her corruption.
The idea is that by a particular means, this upstanding champion of justice, righteousness, long hailed as one of the greatest heroines in the city for her many deeds and feats of benevolence has recently defeated a long time nemesis, a powerful foe who has terrorized the city/country/world with his evil schemes and nefarious plots. However, in the climactic battle, the villain laid struck back against the heroine with his final breath, burdening the her with some malicious curse/artifact/mental-trigger/nanovirus/plot-device. Seeking out some way to remove the curse before it starts to interfere with her heroic duties or becomes publicly known, she is forced to deal with some of the more unsavory elements she has long opposed, maybe even a former sidekick of the original villain.
My Guiding Light-

chaoslord29

Hello! Back on Elliquiy and craving Superheroic scenarios! All superheroines and villainesses may apply.
My Guiding Light-