The Useless Power Game!

Started by Tankou, March 03, 2009, 04:40:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tankou

Okay Alls ^_^ I have a game for you. It is called The Useless Power Game, and this is how it goes:

All the superheroes have really awesome powers, and the bad Super heroes are ganging up on them awesome ones so that they can be the best around. In order to play this game you have to make up a useless superpower, and post it for all to see. That super power will be a bad superhero power, and that is what will be used in the war of awesome vs crappy.

My Super power is the ability to Calm Jittery Squirrels!!!

consortium11

Quote from: Tankou on March 03, 2009, 04:40:34 AM
Okay Alls ^_^ I have a game for you. It is called The Useless Power Game, and this is how it goes:

All the superheroes have really awesome powers, and the bad Super heroes are ganging up on them awesome ones so that they can be the best around. In order to play this game you have to make up a useless superpower, and post it for all to see. That super power will be a bad superhero power, and that is what will be used in the war of awesome vs crappy.

My Super power is the ability to Calm Jittery Squirrels!!!

Squirrel Girl (who has canon victories over Dr Doom, modak and Thanos) objects to one of her main powers being called crappy.

I have the power to be invisible when no-one is watching or observing in any way (yeah, I'm not that original)

Taymynx

I have the power to blow dandelion helicopters over the sandy beach.
Like the saying goes, that which doesn't kill me has made a serious tactical misjudgement.
Taymynx 's Storyboard Ons and Offs, The Happy Wife Storytelling , intro

Tankou

Note: I do not possess the powers of squirrel girl... I only have the power to Calm jittery squirrels.. that is all XP

I also have the power to fill my left shoe with sand twice daily XP

Inkidu

I want the power to scare the chronically frightened.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

saturnschild

Meat Vision. The power to shot fully cooked meat out your eyes.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

MusicNeverDies

The ability to count the amount of lost change in any couch without removing the seats.

ShrowdedPoet

The ability to find the socks the dryer eats.
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

saturnschild

the ability to count the jelly beans in the jar.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

the ability to blow off my classes to hange out on a formam XD, but really, ummmmm o i got one, the ability to fold paper 10 times!
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saturnschild

the ability to read super fast

Ons and Offs saturn

Inkidu

I want the ability to fly like a penguin!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Oniya

The ability to produce processed cheese food from my fingertips.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Inkidu

The ability to make myself one cell bigger or smaller!

consortium11

The ability to finish the Neverending Story

SubmissiveDominance

The ability to ask my puppy what his favorite color is.
Will you wrap your arms around me?/
As I'm falling

AFI-"The Boy Who Destroyed the World"

Story Ideas

Inkidu

The power to rotate all flowers on the planet one hundred and eighty degrees on a vertical axis, simultaneously.

snow

the ability to change the color of my organs

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

MusicNeverDies

The ability to know any persons shoe size

SubmissiveDominance

The ability to turn myself into a glass jar of strawberry jam.
Will you wrap your arms around me?/
As I'm falling

AFI-"The Boy Who Destroyed the World"

Story Ideas

MusicNeverDies

The ability to make up to eight minnows hungry at any given time.

snow

the ability to blink at the speed of light!

MusicNeverDies

The ability to hang pictures perfectly straight without using a leveller.

Krysia

The ability to paint my finger nails with a mere thought. :D

MusicNeverDies

The ability to sleep with your eyes open.

Mordred

The ability to press a series of mental buttons, instantly feeling or having that exact mood or way of thinking needed for that exact moment. But... only for that moment, to make it useless. A tease in the wildest blink of an eye. There to grasp but then gone just as fast. Torment! Yeah... 'twould be sick!
*See Pillory*

MusicNeverDies

I am starting a debate over Cynicals power. It could be used very well as a torture device to drive people insane. It is not useless.

Mordred

OK... another... *not that I'm agreeing :P*.... I wish I could read the minds of ants.
*See Pillory*

MusicNeverDies

The ability to change the channel without clicking the button, but you still have to have the remote in your hand.

Krysia

The ability to understand why a duck's quack doesn't echo.

MusicNeverDies

Ability to change the pattern on your pants. Pants only.

Mordred

*says in the voice of Marvin the Martian*...

I wish I could create tiny, perfectly formed solar systems right in front of my eyes... then zap the little worlds with my... illudium Q-36 explosive space modulator.
*See Pillory*

snow

the ability to hold you breath under water, but only when your 1000ft in the air

Grim

The ability to turn invisible, as long as no one is looking at you.  Name that movie :P
You will try.  You will fail.  You'll do so often. But that's half the fun.

O/O

Mordred

The ability to dream up all the perfect answers to the worlds problems... but sadly they are forgotten the moment the dream ends.
*See Pillory*

LadySky

The ability to smell like Winne the Pooh.....he looks as though he would smell so sweet!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Krysia

The ability to change your eye color depending on what mood I'm in!

snow

the ability to talk to any animal that dusnt have the mental capacity to talk back

Satnslillgrl

Quote from: Grim on March 25, 2009, 09:01:18 PM
The ability to turn invisible, as long as no one is looking at you.  Name that movie :P

It's from Mystery Men. And my power would be the ability to have hair so shiny that it blinds all already-blind enemies.
Believe me, believe me. I can't tell you why.
But I'm trapped by your love and I'm chained to your side.
O/OA/A  UPDATED 1/3 <<--READ ME!!

Ryven

I have the ability to levitate...only half my body.  The other half is still subject to gravity.

Aaleril

The ability automatically use an ability that doesn't do anything for every situation you're in. For example:

Crap my house is on fire, I need to put it out!...Crap, I'm on fire too...
I'm sorry all, but life has caught up to me and all the workload associated. I will try to get back to the stories ASAP!

O/Os: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Aaleril

Doomsday

I have the power to sneeze pretty hard, but I can't do it any time. Only between Noon and two, and only when it's sunny out.

MusicNeverDies

Make automatic doors open 0.07% faster.

snow

the ability to fly, but only in outerspace

luna146

The ability to read dead rat's minds.

Marguerite

Ability to wash dishes 3 seconds faster but only if I have an apron and rubber gloves on then make it 2 seconds faster.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

saberblue

The power to make cans of spray paint not jam up when I'm in the middle of a major project.

P.S., I sent you a PM, Marguerite. ><;;;;;  I am sooooooooo sorry about taking so long to respond to the RP!
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Marguerite

The power to not feel pain when I am hit in the cajones even though I do not have male bits.

P.S, I replied back and do not fret.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Satnslillgrl

The ability to fail epically in every situation imaginable.

luna146

The ability to jump very high although landing will be veyr painful.

Izu

The ability to talk with dinosaurs, shame there are none left today.

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Eseleon

I possess the amazing ability to paradoxically shift the anatomic position of my appendix.

Aaleril

I have the ability to give people allergies...but they're random and never pertaining to something I have on hand...
I'm sorry all, but life has caught up to me and all the workload associated. I will try to get back to the stories ASAP!

O/Os: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Aaleril

Duncan

Has the power to create pencils.  Really wtf is that gonna do :)

luna146

The power to create living balls of Fuzz that do nothing but roll around.

Skye

The detection of dust falling
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

luna146

Inkidu

The power to read peoples' minds in Cantonese. A language which I can't speak.

Corinthi

I can bend my pinkie all the way back  until it touches my wrist, if I dislocate it first. Yeah... it hurts.

Eseleon

The ability to do cartwheels in the middle of a backflip.

Satnslillgrl

The power to summon butterflies from people's ears.

Corinthi

The power to pin butterflies to cardboard without killing them.

Downfall347

The ability to stare at pain and make it dry three seconds faster

Satnslillgrl

The ability to lick your elbow

Downfall347

The ability to make all lollipops in ten feet turn to caviar

Mnemaxa

The ability to breathe rock.  Not move through it, just breathe it.

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

Corinthi

For the last time, Squirt, Hemophilia is /not/ a superpower!

Tankou

The power of infinity-vision. The ability to see infinitely through, and to anything, but since my vision never stops I never process anything! So by seeing everything I see nothing!

Skye

The ability to sense if hot dogs and pickles are REALLY kosher. Nom nom nom
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Ryieahna

The ability to know when the grass is growing.

Corinthi

I can unerringly predict what music video MTV will play next. If only they played more music videos.

Skye

The telepathic ability to close blinds and curtains around the world.
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Corinthi

I can speak with plants. They have absolutely nothing interesting to say.

Skye

I can animate dust bunnies! Woohoo
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Satnslillgrl

The ability to make any and all items that are magnetic stick to a refrigerator.

Skye

My hair knows when it needs to grow or shorten itself. 
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Tankou

The ability to ejaculate on command!

Hippie

The ability to rhyme everything you say.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."

Ryieahna

The ability to make donuts appear in enemies' mouths

Corinthi

You know how you can use UV lights to see invisible semen stains? Yeah... I don't need the special lights. *shudder*

tesseractive

The ability to speak the language of trees.
~ Tessa ~

We are never not what we are, but we are never not becoming what we will be.

Inkidu

The power to make chipmunks tap dance.

Ryieahna

The ability to put pickles in people's underwear drawers.

Hippie

The ability to open the fridge telepathically and make the water bottle float to your hand.

(Haha I'm thirsty and don't want to get up!)
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."

saturnschild

to make bacon appear in my hand right now ready to eat.

Ons and Offs saturn

Ryieahna

The ability to clog my arteries without eating fatty foods.

Rhapsody

I know what episode of Law & Order is airing without turning on the TV.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Ryieahna

The ability to run in place without losing energy or weight

Rhapsody

I am a genius inventor who invents things other people have already invented.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

tesseractive

The ability to call butterflies to land on my finger.
~ Tessa ~

We are never not what we are, but we are never not becoming what we will be.

Rhapsody

I can write the perfect Mary Sue.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Corinthi

I have the power to spontaneously make rashes appear anywhere on my body...

but not make them go away.

Ryieahna

The power to stand next to a plant and levitate the watering can only for the purpose of watering the plant and one must be within arm's radius of the plant.

Corinthi

Whereas I can cause the death of nearly any plant, simply by doing nothing at all. They slowly wither and die from my very presence... over the course of a few weeks... as I do nothing, nothing at all.

Ryieahna

The power to think thoughts.

Kaeil

By climbing the great magic rock ledge with the special alien device I found, I am now able to make toasters supper hot and burn bread in an instant instead of the usual 30 seconds it takes everyone else.

Corinthi

You know the Skittles commercials where the guy turns anything he touches into Skittles? Yeah... based on a true story, except I just turn things into useless glass beads that aren't even fruity, chewy, and delicious.

Sora

I have the ability to tell someone's religion by their taste.

That sounds bad... Not cannibalism, but you know... I lick their arm or something and I can tell who they pray to. :)
I'll be your pet... If you can make me sit, stay, and come.

Sora's Spots

Antone

the ability to turn an ugly polka dotted tie into an ugly striped tie... or vice versa!
Ons and Offs
RPs Desired

Caution when handling: Reacts violently when exposed to stupidity...

Lady Annabelle

The power to change into any outfit at any time.  I would have WAY too much with that power.
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

samurai Gomei

the power to make another studder.
And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming.
And the lamplight o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted---nevermore!
The Raven by edger Allan Poe
     Ons and Offs

PaleEnchantress

The power to telepathically command hephalumps
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Luluchuu

I have the power to read my own mind of thoughts i never knew before! 8-)

Beguile's Mistress

The power to find the caramel in a box of chocolates.

Luluchuu

The power to reduce small things even smaller with my mind!

luna146

The power to eliminate .001% of germs

Sora

I have the power to notice everything I see.
I'll be your pet... If you can make me sit, stay, and come.

Sora's Spots

Sweet Innocence

The power to make a cat act humble.
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Ons and Offs

Oniya

Quote from: Sweet Innocence on August 08, 2009, 11:40:20 PM
The power to make a cat act humble.

More useless:  The power to make a cat act superior.  *watches the local Felis catus survey her domain*
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

snow

the power to make an orange turn green  :P

PaleEnchantress

The power to make vinegar turn a bone to rubber 10% faster then normal.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

BadForm

I have the power to make meat decay by leaving it in a warm room for a few months...
Absences thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=202963.msg9924174#msg9924174

-----

Think you know your movies? How about their dialogue? Try the following silly movie caption thread:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200349.0

Tersius

I can transform myself into an 82 year old Hungarian woman... with a weak bladder...

BadForm

I can transform myself into a... weak bladder...
Absences thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=202963.msg9924174#msg9924174

-----

Think you know your movies? How about their dialogue? Try the following silly movie caption thread:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200349.0