Interest Check/Development: Pokemon Superhero Highschool

Started by JoanieSappho, December 26, 2017, 08:40:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green Goo Theory

Only 4 and 7 load.  The rest have nothing when I open the spoiler.
Coming soon...

Hexed

went back and added a second set of spoilers with links to the pictures. I wonder why none of the others are loading. :(

Green Goo Theory

I'm getting a 403 from all of the same links I couldn't see before.  I don't know if it's just me until someone else chimes in.
Coming soon...

Yukina

Quote from: Tonberryshuffle on December 27, 2017, 09:57:39 PM
I'm getting a 403 from all of the same links I couldn't see before.  I don't know if it's just me until someone else chimes in.

It's not just you.

JoanieSappho

7 works for me, but nothing else, either picture or link.

And, since people want to get started alreaady, I guess I'll finish off working out the overall stuff and get an actual proper recruitment thing up.
First, though, three last things to see what you want from the game. And also where it ends up being put.

First, this is, clearly, set in the pokemon world. So, it would perhaps make some sense for everyone to have an unevolved pokemon sidekick/friend/sibling whatever. Or they could not. And then the question of people being intimate with theirs, or someone else's, raises its head. It'd make some sense in-universe, but would spread out the attention in game, so a bit unsure about that. (And this would probably decide if this game ends up in Human or Exotic)

Second, the overall tone. I think we're all thinking of this as, more or less, everyone's on the good side, even if their methods may be shady/jerky/whatever. Or, do I let people have characters that veer more towards the villain side of things? Such players would have to be very careful, since they'd be quite outnumbered if discovered, but its an idea. (Also, the former suggests Light or Bondage, while the latter could lead into Non-Con. And the latter is enough to specifically ask if people are okay with it going non-con, either way.)

Third: I haven't actually gotten around to figuring out a basic system for this, so do we think we need one? At this rate it's likely to just be 'roll dice, beat arbitrary number pulled out of my butt, it works if it beats it. Which, I suppose, is serviceable enough for a basic thing.

Green Goo Theory

I'm probably no help at all by stating I'm fine with either situation or rating.  Not sure on having a system implemented but the simpler the better.  I'm still stuck figuring out a Pokemon to use.  So far my initial ideas are things that people have already expressed interest in. 
Coming soon...

JoanieSappho

And the actual recruitment thing is up now. So, stick completed characters there.

Gardsorm

Okay, so I saw the sign up before I saw this thread, whoops! Love the myriad of character ideas here. o:

To anyone having trouble viewing the images, remove the simg3. from the link and you can see it fine.

Regarding the tones and such: I'm okay with Light or Bondage Exotic. Non-Con might offput a few folks, but in a game with people having superpowers derived from Pokemon, a few supervillains are definitely bound to rise... Hm. I'll leave that to majority vote, honestly. I'm just one voice, and one that can easily go with the flow.

Hexed

Huh. Tried removing the simg3. from the links, hit save instead of preview and now can't see them. :D

Oh well. Everyone said 7 was visable so I'll use that.

And Magnemite.

Gardsorm

Gardsorm

Sorry for the double post but I think I figured out the image issue. There's two / after gelbooru. Delete one of them! I kept getting an access denied but after I removed one I could see the pics.

EDIT: Odd, can't view them through firefox, but Chrome has no problem showing them up for me... Unless I try to open them from browsing E through Chrome, then I get the access denied like I do on Firefox. I'm just gonna say those links are hella tsundere. I saved the pics so woop