News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

well if Its between me and my house, I guess it is over

Belle33

You know how loud I get in the throws of passion - yet you always want to keep me quiet.  This just won't work for me - I need to be free to scream out if screams are warranted.  Goodbye, doll face.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

abandoneddolly

Im only doing it for your safety Belle there are scary things in the doll house that might want to join if you get to loud, but if you want to get eaten I guess go ahead and scream, goodbye

Belle33

Eaten you say?  That's a good thing - is it not?  It's clear we don't understand each other.  Good luck with Ken.

abandoneddolly

Ken? We don't understand each other. I might be a doll but I'm not a barbie .  Goodbye

Mordred

You.. keep taking my win! I have this sneaking suspicion you think of it as your own. See that small etching on it's base? I put that there back in the 5th century. Yes, even back then.. scoundrels plotted for the win. Yet in those days it was with armies.. battling through mud and stone.
I forgive you.. but this can't continue. I'm taking my box. You can keep the win for now. I'll send for it later. No, I'm not going to fall for those bloody tears this time. Sorry, gotta run. It's nearly dawn.
*See Pillory*

Harley

I'm coming to the realization that...  Blue doesn't really go well with red.   They are not complimentary.   As handsome and as hot as you are, and as much as I want you to bite me...  Well, I don't think this is going to work out.   I'm sorry.   

Belle33

What is it they say one should do if you someone?  Set them free.  Goodbye, beautiful. 

abandoneddolly

Rainbowtech

You're very pretty, and sweet, and caring... but I just can't deal with washing the blood out of our bed every morning.

Harley

I think you love your music more than you love me.   I can't take it any longer.  Take your guitar and get out.   

Belle33

I know that look.  That's your I've cheated on you but I feel so awful about it that you should sympathize and forgive me look.  Well, it won't work this time.  We're done! 

Rainbowtech

I can't stand to be with you anymore! You have the hair that I want... and you won't let me have it so take your perfect locks and get out!

Belle33

I know you love vinyl records, but it looks like you've been "loving" those vinyl records.  That is NOT was the center hole is meant for!  I can't believe we are having this conversation again.  Just - just leave!

Harley

You're a dame and...  I am just a lady, freshly approved.  I do not think society would except our union.   I can't do this. 

Belle33

If you really loved me, you would not let me go so easily.  Goodbye!

Harley

It is for the best, really.  We just shouldn't be together. 

Rainbowtech

I know I said I loved Heath Ledger in Batman... but I just can't stand the fact you tattooed that to your face... good bye my love.

Saerrael

Finally a gay guy that looks good and.. he's upside down the whole time! I'd like to, just once, look you in the eye instead of having to stare at your feet!
GAh! Nevermind, I'm out of here.

Harley

You're not attracted to me.   You prefer guys.  So, I'm not good enough for you.   *sniffles and turns away* 

Shade

I can't take all the smiling. You can't be happy all the time. It's just not normal. I can't take it any more!

Belle33

I'm tired of kissing you through that mask.  It was really for a while, but, really, I'm going to need your tongue if we're going to continue this relationship.  *groans*  Nevermind - just leave!

Zaphod

What's with this penchant for standing in front of the fan and letting your hair blow all the time. Since you aren't going to get rid of the fan, we are through.

Belle33

I have a lot of fans, and I'm keeping them all.  Get used to it or get out!

Zaphod

Oh yeah? Keep your fickle fans. I am off to find someone with more substance! Have a nice life.