Interest Check: Swingers/Sex Cruise (Started but still Recruiting)

Started by TheWizardofOz, November 26, 2012, 07:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWizardofOz

How about we give it until Thursday night US eastern time? (I live in Australia so I'm not exactly sure what the time zone is called haha)

subrob99

Character Sheet
Code: [Select]
Name: Jessica Rynolds (Jessie)9
Played by:subrob99
Age and Birthdate: 23 / June 20, 1989
Height and Weight: 5'10", 145
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual prefers guys. Willing to try anything

Background: Jessica was always a night owl even when she was young growing up with her parent in Billings, Montana.Her dad was a preacher always trying to shelter her. But Jessica had a naughty side teasing the boys in the choir. When Jessica graduated high school she got a scholarship to University of South Dakota. She didnt have her first group sex until she went to the Sturgis bike rally looking for excitement. This is also when she got her first tattoo on her ankle and hasn't stopped getting them since. Getting close to graduation decided to take a trip and saw the had for the swingers cruise.  Excited knowing this will be a pleasure cruise in more ways than one.

Nameless One

Wow, all three female characters look very enticing. I wonder who's gonna be Jerry's wife...  ;D
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

AribethAmkiir

Well, if this is still continuing I think we've let the recruitment go on long enough.  Calling it on Thursday sounds like a great idea.  Maybe at that time we can open an OOC thread and discuss possible wife/husband pairings instead of simply being arbitrarily assigned to someone?

whtbitch4u2own

I agree. And as for selecting the  pairs... We all should post our two preferred partners (first choice and second choice) and try to match with first choice preference. I just hope no one holds anything againt anyone for not picking or including them in their preference lost.  Everyone will get to play with each other regardless of who they pair up with I think. this is just a thought....
~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

AribethAmkiir

Maybe best to do something like that in a private message to arydanilov

whtbitch4u2own

Or that is also fine. Just have to wait for him. I think he will prefer PM as well like you said.
~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

TheWizardofOz

So your idea is to for everyone to private message me their matches and I'll put them together? I'm fine with that.

1SAZ

Still need more players? I might be interested in joining.

Nameless One

About the pairings: I'm fine with the PM to aryadnilov. And of course no offense if someone doesn't put a character in her/his favourites!

About new players: I think that we should accept new players in M/F couples (not much sense in a "swinging" single), if a new female characters shows up, then 1SAZ is more than welcome with her!
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

AribethAmkiir

What do you mean "not much sense in a swinging single"?  Singles attend swing parties too.

TheWizardofOz

I agree, I think it's alright to have at least 1 single. So far the list is:

Males
arydanilov (Done CS)
Nameless One (Done CS)
BlackestKnight (Done CS)
1SAZ

Females
AribethAmkiir (Done CS)
Whatbtch4u2own (Done CS)
SubRob99 (Done CS)

TheWizardofOz

Hey guys, it's been some time and we've gotten one more male. I think it'll be good to have a swinging single. Can you guys PM me your preferences for your partner. Also, for the guys, let me know if you really want to, wouldn't mind being, or don't want to be the swinging single.

BlackestKnight

Unfortunately, I'll think I'll have to drop from this game.

1SAZ

Kalika Kai

*Drops in a little awkwardly*

Not sure if you're still looking for that other female or not, but if you are, I'm interested.

TheWizardofOz

We were but now we have 3 couples. You could be a swinging single or maybe wait until after we start for another male so you can be a couple with him.

AribethAmkiir

She can have my spot.  I've lost interest in this.  Sorry

Nameless One

So... Any news? I PMed my preferences, but got no answer. Is 1SAZ going to play? Who's his character? And what about Kalika?

My opinion: since Aribeth lost interest (understandable, all this waiting isn't good for the mood...  ::) ), Kalika could take her spot with an entirely new character. Or 1SAZ could, if he wants to play a female character.

Ons and Offs

TheWizardofOz

1SAZ looks like he's gonna play, just waiting on his CS. The same with Kalika. The reason I didn't reply to your preferences is because not everyone sent them to me, and I can't exactly put couples together without all preferences. Once 1SAZ and Kalika do their CS's and preferences, then I'll put them together and we can get started.

TheWizardofOz

Here's the updated players list:

Males
arydanilov (Done CS)
Nameless One (Done CS)
1SAZ

Females
Kalika Kai
Whatbtch4u2own (Done CS)
SubRob99 (Done CS)

Nameless One

Ons and Offs

TheWizardofOz

Half the people who showed interest are gone (3 people out of 6) so we're basically suck with 2 guys and a girl. A few people have come and gone so I'm making one last appeal to anyone who's interested. I would want about 3-4 couples and maybe a 1 or 2 swinging singles.