Escaped but still longing - M/F

Started by Brandon, January 28, 2012, 03:43:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon

Pairing: Male/Female

This story starts with a young man moving into a small town in the middle of nowhere, as far from "civilized" society as possible. He's hired as a teacher at the local high school at only age twenty five and no one except the principle seems to know why. However there are many scars that people grow interested in like the rope impressions on his wrists. He remains open to others but is always distant unless someone really tries to get close to him.

That is till one of the many young women in town takes interest in him. A young single guy in town is odd enough as it is since most people move away as soon as they can but he has an air about him that is unusually attractive, drawing others in and pulling at some instinctual predatory side of the human mind. She may be nearly anyone, another teacher, a police woman, a store owner, maybe even a student but there's a pull that can not be ignored

The truth
The truth is, he was kidnapped overseas several years ago and pulled into a slave ring against his will. After several years he managed to escape back to the states and has been hiding as much as possible since. Most of him hated the lifestyle he lived with the woman who bought him but something in him yearns to experience parts of it again.

-----------------------------------

Much of this story idea is extremely open at this time, I didnt want to get into to much detail since that seems to scare people of. However it needs much more detail to get started. Im looking for a writing partner thats willing to take the time and help me build the story from the ground up but also someone that wants to play a character that will break down his wall and sometimes take charge.

However, just to be clear I am just sick to bloody death of playing the hyper confident dominant and nearly perfect male character. I just want to do something different so please dont contact me expecting that.

Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Brandon

I had a partner for this story for about a week (the time it took to develop everything between us) however before the first post was made she disappeared from Elliquiy without word. I dont hold out hope that she will return so Im updating this. My desires for this game are still the same. I want to play a character with actual flaws and who is wanted. I do not want to play the "perfect" hyper muscular and completely dominating man because Im just sick to bloody death of those characters.

If you are interested in this please PM me and we can talk about the game in detail
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Brandon

Going for try number 3 now with my last potential writing partner choosing to ignore any further PMs. To further elaborate from the last two attempts Im looking for a someone wanting to play a switch style of role where both characters have moments of dominance and submissiveness but in your character Im also looking for someone whos going to take the initiative and peal back the veil of secrecy that surrounds my character to the point where shes willing to break into his place to uncover the truth

As always, if you're interested please PM me and ask any questions you have. We can discuss the game in detail then