Comic Lusts (NSFW links inside)

Started by TheSithChicken, August 20, 2022, 11:46:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSithChicken

Comic Cravings:

I've been on a strong trend towards comic lusts lately. In spite of how lackluster some of the movies and shows have been lately - quite possibly directly because of how terrible some of them have been - I have found myself wanting to write some stories in this vein.

Established Universe - I want to play with an established comic universe. Preferably Marvel, DC, or Image (mostly because I just know those the best) but I am open to almost any comic universe as long as I can read up on it.

OCs vs Canon Characters - I would prefer to play an OC custom made for our story. And I would prefer that you played a canon (though this is very much up for discussion and I am really open about who you want to play).

New to Power - I want to play someone new to their power and really explore that transition from human to superhuman. That doesn't necessarily mean young. An older man can get mauled by a radioactive badger as easily as a younger man. That also feeds into this cultural transition for the character from bystander to a member of this community of superpowered individuals that he has seen on tv all his life.

Tone - I want a story that can go from light hearted to dark. I want to test the characters. Let them be heroes. Let them fail and learn. But I also want them to have fun.

Kink and Sexy Times - Because everyone deserves some kink and sexy times ...and I could use an outlet in those avenues right now thanks to medical issues making those activities problematic but I still very much want to tell comic stories.

Favorite Comic Book Lines - X-Men, Spider-Man (regular and 2099), Justice League, Batman. Just to give you an idea of the kind of comic adventures I am thinking of and comic lines that would be fun to play with.

Brownie Point Heroines - People willing to play these heroines will receive brownie points: Black Cat, She-Hulk, Power Girl, Catwoman, Harley Quinn, Rogue, White Queen, Valkyrie (Brunnhilde)

NSFW Inspirations - Comic Hotness Pt 1, Comic Hotness Pt 2, Comic Hotness Pt 3, Comic Hotness Pt 4, Comic Hotness Pt 5, Comic Hotness Pt 6, Comic Hotness Pt 7

Notes - The ideas below are just that. Ideas. I will gladly consider other ideas. Want to play 2 young mutants on the run? Cool! Let's talk. Want to play out a certain comic storyline? Sure! Want to make a disappointing/terrible MCU movie *cough*Eternals*cough* good? I'm up for trying. *eyes Eternals* It shouldn't be that difficult.

Hedonistic Ideas!

A Different Kind of Flash
Who: OC Flash/OC or AV (Alternative Version) of Canon DC Woman or Canon DC Woman - I am pretty open here. If you have an idea not on my list feel free to toss it my way.
What:

I want to do a take on the Flash tv show inspired by season 2. Infinite Earths but each sharing one thing in common. The explosion and the creation of a speedster. So I want to explore one of those alternate Earths. I don't care if it's Earth 5, 6, or 36. The idea is simple. A new world, a new Flash, and a new story-ish. The idea is very open ended so I will lay what I am thinking.

Eric Daniels was an athlete once (preferably a fighter of some kind - boxer, kickboxer, mma fighter, etc) but a car wreck ended his career early. So crippled he turned towards his actual majors from school. Ended up a psychologist and a criminologist walking on a cane. He was good at his job and enjoyed it but there was always a part of him that yearned for combat. Yearned for his old self. Wished he could step into combat one more time. Then the night of the explosion happened.

Basically I want to write a Flash who isn't a clear cut hero. I want to write a Flash that has more of an edge. One that straddles the knife edge between hero and villain. See how that changes things. Maybe this story's version of the Reverse Flash is trying to guide him down a better path or stop him before he loses it? How interesting would it be to see Zoom come up against someone willing to get bloody to fight him? Maybe your character is the one who acts as his balance or your character could be the one pulling him from the straight and narrow.

Lots of ways to take it. Lots of ways to play it.

A Little Piece of Home
Who: OC/Power Girl *preferred* or Wonder Woman or Fire or almost any DC Heroine really
What:

Eric Daniels was always a sickly man from the time he was a child. Prone to illness at the drop of a hat exacerbated by exposure to the sun. His case baffled doctors in Central City for years so all he really received was treatment for the symptoms. He seemed doomed to a hermit's life barely able to enjoy the activities he loved best until the day the Justice League battled Metallo in downtown Central City. In the midst of this Eric made a heroic move to save insert whichever female hero you want to play by pushing them out of the way of Metallo's kryptonite blast and taking the brunt himself and he is rushed either to Star Labs or the Wtachtower for treatment.

There they discover something miraculous. He's not human. Never was. He was Kryptonian. The reason he had been sickly all his life was trace elements of kryptonite embedded in his body during his journey to Earth. Under careful watch the doctor's surgically remove the embedded radiological materials and treat him for radiation burns and radiation sickness thanks to Metallo. In recovery he strikes up a relationship with insert whichever female hero you want to play and then must face a new life as a superhuman.

There is a lot of room to play with here. Where we take it after the origin story, exactly how powerful he is (radiation can do damage at a genetic level resulting in him being less than unstoppable Space Jesus in power), etc. I just have always wanted to play through the change between a man and a Superman.

A New Beau
Who: Harley Quinn/Kirk Langstrom aka Man-Bat
Why: Man-Bat is very underappreciated and Harley would find the humor in making her new beau the Man-Bat as a dig at the Joker's obsession with Batman.
What:

Harley is on the look for a new beau after leaving Mister J for insert whatever reason will make a good starting point for us and if that beau gets under his skin a bit all the better. She knows that the Joker is trying to get his hands on the Man-Bat serum being sold by the illustrious ex-Miss Kirk Langstrom. So she decides to introduce herself to Kirk Langstrom by breaking into Arkham Asylum and approaching the sometimes crimefighter sometimes ravenous beastman with a partnership. I imagine he would be initially unenthusiastic - Harley is a well known crazy person after all - but he couldn't bring himself to let his serum fall into the Joker's hands.

From there on the story almost writes itself. A burgeoning relationship, both of them dealing with their exes, battles with the Joker, probable interference from Batman, and all sorts of fun. Once it's over it's a great place to start other stories. Maybe bring in Harley's bestie Poison Ivy. Whatever works for us.

A Man Without Fear
Who: OC/Any of the Gotham City Sirens (Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn)
What:

Michael Morgan was a meek, forgettable bundle of wasted talent. Brilliant, athletic, and filled with promise - and rendered a mass of paralyzed mass of neurosis thanks to a home life that could generously be described as a credible attempt at recreating Dante's Inferno. Fear ruled his world so it seemed almost fitting when the Scarecrow attacked the building he was working at and trapped him in an elevator with enough fear gas to kill a man and left him to his own hell. Surprisingly he didn't die but he did not survive unchanged.

The doctors at Gotham General explained that the overdose of the gas and the replacement of the oxygen in his brain for an extended period had caused a certain amount of cerebral damage. In this case it burned out his ability to feel fear. For Michael they may as well have told him that he was now a different person. Out in the world again he found himself unsatisfied with his old life and he starts looking for a new one. One that made him feel alive and got his heart pumping. He threw himself into cage fights, did parkour over the urban wasteland of Gotham, and learned everything that he would have been afraid to before. Eventually his eyes turned to the real excitement in Gotham. the world of costumed criminals and vigilantes.

How he gets involved depends on who you would like to play. If it's
NSFW Catwoman
maybe he decides to steal something she has her eyes on and they meet on the job as it were. If it's Poison Ivy maybe she tries to control him and they discover that what keeps him from being afraid also keeps him from being controlled and that intrigues her. If Harley... who knows? She's as crazy as she is hot. The point is I am flexible.

TheSithChicken

TheSithChicken