Madame's Menagerie of Rough Ideas

Started by Madame BookWyrm, February 18, 2020, 11:58:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madame BookWyrm

I confess, I am still fairly new at roleplay but I decided to put up a tentative idea thread here, as I am interested in PG-13 romance. I much prefer relationships that will grow gradually, rather than jump into something. I must also state up front that my response speed may vary from daily to a week or longer depending on my offline situation. If you are expecting promised daily posting, I am afraid I am not the best partner.

My vague ideas are as follows (bolded ideas and the images at the bottom are favourites at the moment):

* Dancers competing for a solo or forced to dance as partners when they hate each other.

* Riding competitors, perhaps show jumping or dressage.

* Ballroom dancers being partnered for a competition unwillingly.

* A wild west town, perhaps a general store or saloon owner and a cowboy or a homesteader.

* College students, perhaps a woman going to a university in a day and age when it was looked down on, or a pair from a study group who drift together somehow.

Below are some images that stirred my imagination but I cannot think of a plot idea to go with them. Perhaps they will stir yours.

“I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of any thing than of a book!
When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library.”
― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
Member of the Stor-E Writers Registry

Mirath

Hi there,

Your idea of ballroom dancers being partnered for a competition unwillingly caught my eye, one of my OCs has a hobby of ballroom dancing.

Although I don’t know an awful lot about it (outside of watching and enjoying Strictly Come Dancing), I’d be willing to give this a shot if you’re still up for this?

Writing Style: Third person, 1-3 paragraphs
Romance-only: M/M, M/F
Sexual Preference: M/M