Where do babies come from?

Started by Ophelia, November 08, 2007, 02:58:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZK

On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Moondazed

Perhaps... but is it far from the mark? *giggle*

I actually met a man once who didn't like that!  I mean I've met people who were too shy, too reserved, the lights had to be out... but he actually disliked it.
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Bliss

I met someone who disliked it, or was at best disinterested.
Heh, that changed....
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

I knew a girl who's last boyfriend thought that ANY oral sex was just too dirty, and was sick at the thought.  My response was.. I *thought* he needed to shower more...

Sabby

ooohh... is it wrong to have laughed?

Cherri Tart

oral sex IS dirty!  that's what i like so much about it *grins*
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

kongming

It sort of makes sense to me. If I were to kiss someone, I wouldn't want any evidence that those lips had been wrapped around a penis. It can have happened, I just wouldn't want the evidence. So if I was also a guy, then had they given me a blowjob, I would always have that evidence.

Needless to say, girly parts don't bother me. As for my own? I guess I'll find out one day.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Archangel

I agree with Cherri, Oral sex is dirty and HOT!!!

I also have no problem kissing a girl after she she goes down town, evidence or not !

I love it !
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you...

Cherri Tart

*smiles* funny, i was just talking about snowballing the other day - sadly enough, i've yet to experience it  ;)

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Archangel

May I ask what you mean by snowballing?

Cherri Tart

it's a term for two people, usually girls, sharing a kiss and swapping semen after someone has cum in one of their mouths :)  a public service announcement!

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Archangel

Sounds absolutely exciting !!!  ;D

Cherri Tart

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Kalen

and the lineup to volunteer to be the donor for this starts where?  *takes a number, and is dismayed to find out that it looks like PI in length*

Moondazed

Mmmm... I love men who aren't afraid of their own cum!  My theory is that if you want me to get it in my mouth, you'd better not mind doing so :P

Snowballing *giggle*  Some of the terms people come up with for things are so quaint *giggle*
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

kongming

Well, I don't like men bits, so I don't like men stuff either. But girl bits and girl stuff = win
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Moondazed