Monster themed game interest check

Started by Envious, November 10, 2023, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Envious

Is there interest for a monstergirlwoman/man themed game?

One post a week.
Small group of 3-4.
Noncon exotic section.
Human or monster characters.
Probably like 60% smutty scenarios.

I don't really have a full game concept yet. I just had an idea of a character who has been cursed to turn into a monster at night and must smut her way through a series of as adventures (to be determined by other character concepts) in order to break the curse..  or maybe she fully accepts it.

If you're interested, post a character concept with a few plot hooks.

Levi

A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Saric

Quote from: Envious on November 10, 2023, 04:32:25 PMIs there interest for a monstergirlwoman/man themed game?

One post a week.
Small group of 3-4.
Noncon exotic section.
Human or monster characters.
Probably like 60% smutty scenarios.

I don't really have a full game concept yet. I just had an idea of a character who has been cursed to turn into a monster at night and must smut her way through a series of as adventures (to be determined by other character concepts) in order to break the curse..  or maybe she fully accepts it.

If you're interested, post a character concept with a few plot hooks.

The gods of ancient mythology are alive and walking around the modern world in secret, your character bumps into Athena, Greek goddess of war and wisdom, and insults her somehow so she curses you. (In Greek mythology she got into a weaving contest with a mortal woman named Arachne, Arachne won with a tapestry depicting the philandering of the gods so Athena cursed her to become a spider woman and weave for eternity.) Then Aphrodite shows up and offers to undo the curse to mess with Athena, but she's not willing to go out of her way for it so she makes you do the heavy lifting. Athena is a virgin goddess so by giving up your own virginity and moving as far away from it and wisdom with reckless sexual behavior you weaken Athena's hold on you while strengthening Aphrodite's so the curse can be undone more easily. Work for a loose plot? The other character's can ether be cursed or blessed by other gods, even from other mythologies, or the children of people who were. Thoughts?
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Envious

@Levi I'd love to hear your character ideas!

@Saric  I'm interested in what character you might be want to play! You may be inspired by Greek mythology, but wmthe world will be a generic fantasy setting to allow for lots of flexibility in storytelling.

Saric

Quote from: Envious on November 10, 2023, 08:32:19 PM*snip*

@Saric  I'm interested in what character you might be want to play! You may be inspired by Greek mythology, but wmthe world will be a generic fantasy setting to allow for lots of flexibility in storytelling.

Ahhh... I thought you were asking for hook ideas for the game! Sorry about that!

As for me... I'm partial to futas and have a collection ranging from winged elves to orcs to demons to minotaurs or more. Or I've got a selection of humans. What kind of story path were you thinking? Like would we become slutty adventures on the go? Or open a tavern that offers some negotionable affection on the side? Or are you thinking more of grand quest type thing with dedicated locations they need to travel too? Or is that still being decided?
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Rashol

Oh yes. Yummy yummy yummy.

I can do where's, mummies centaurs.... Hmmmm lots of choice definite interest here.

Levi

I have an idea for a male character is a researcher of monsters naturally the only way to get all the reserve is to get close and personal *wink wink*

Might do a female monster depending on what the group needs as well

Rashol

I'm trying to pick from many images for the monster half of my character, although she doesn't look super monstrous.

Once that's sorted, I can work on the day half.

Saric

Quote from: Rashol on November 11, 2023, 04:52:16 PMI'm trying to pick from many images for the monster half of my character, although she doesn't look super monstrous.
Once that's sorted, I can work on the day half.
Envious has a character that shifts between day and night. The rest of us just need to fit in a generic fantasy setting. So if she's not super monstrous you can have her just look that way all the time.

You can still shift if you want to it's just not a requirement. It's not even a requirement to be monstrous if you just wanted to be an elf or something that is kinky and wants to sleep with monster-men or something.

Rashol

Oh ok my mistake. I thought we all had to shift between one and the other :)

Maybe I can get a choice by consensus for picking the best one. :)

I went from 18 down to two. Decided to be super brutal with it.

Monster character

NSFW Mummy monsters

Saric

Quote from: Rashol on November 11, 2023, 05:21:35 PMOh ok my mistake. I thought we all had to shift between one and the other :)

Maybe I can get a choice by consensus for picking the best one. :)

I went from 18 down to two. Decided to be super brutal with it.

Monster character

NSFW Mummy monsters
Definitely the second one for me. The first has cracks in her skin and that's just a major turn off for me.

Levi

Envious

I think this would benefit by having more structure and I'll get right on that to make character design easier =]

Envious

Quote from: Rashol on November 11, 2023, 05:21:35 PMMaybe I can get a choice by consensus for picking the best one. :)
I like both and I think having a mummy is unique!

Envious

Quote from: Levi on November 11, 2023, 02:48:18 AMI have an idea for a male character is a researcher of monsters naturally the only way to get all the reserve is to get close and personal *wink wink*

This is pretty much in line with what I'm envisioning fir character creation! You have a character with a reason to interact with monsters and initiate ~plot bunnies~ for fun scenes!

Envious

Quote from: Saric on November 10, 2023, 09:18:16 PMWhat kind of story path were you thinking? Like would we become slutty adventures on the go? Or open a tavern that offers some negotionable affection on the side? Or are you thinking more of grand quest type thing with dedicated locations they need to travel too? Or is that still being decided?
The story path will be determined heavily by the characters we receive! It will be fun to weave everyone's thread into a full tapestry. 

My initial thought is this is a mobile story with characters moving around the world. I think that would be the most fun in keeping things fresh.

Levi

Quote from: Envious on November 12, 2023, 03:57:00 PMThis is pretty much in line with what I'm envisioning fir character creation! You have a character with a reason to interact with monsters and initiate ~plot bunnies~ for fun scenes!
I have read you mind * scary woo noise* hee!

Saric

Quote from: Envious on November 12, 2023, 03:59:55 PMThe story path will be determined heavily by the characters we receive! It will be fun to weave everyone's thread into a full tapestry.

My initial thought is this is a mobile story with characters moving around the world. I think that would be the most fun in keeping things fresh.

How about we all initially meet outside a tomb/temple/dungeon said to hold the key to letting humanoids and monsters to 'walk among each other'. We can ether meet up at a town outside or in the dungeon itself, find the 'treasure' (which might be anything from a magic item or spell to a scroll of philosophy :P) then decide to adventure together?

Your character could start out looking to hide her transformation, then look to end it, and maybe end seeking just to control when she changes so she can embrace it at will? Meanwhile the rest of us can ether be monsters seeking to learn more of the humanoid world and treat visiting the towns, villages, and cities as a guided tour to the other world while the humanoids can treat the monsters as 'references' to let them enter monster dungeons or settlements and meet the inhabitants without risking a bad first impression or a misunderstanding leading to combat.

Thoughts?

c0i9z

Envious

I have a mighty interest in this idea! But something has come up preventing me from devoting time to it. I'm going to can this project for now so I don't keep anyone hanging. 

I hope to write with you in the future!