The Queendom of Jewels (Accepting!)

Started by Tokyorose627, November 22, 2019, 01:55:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on March 20, 2021, 12:12:03 AM
Bump!

Looking for people interested in a reboot of this RP!

Still interested though I never got a response from the GM.  My intent was to go in as a male. Be it heroic, villainous or something in between, makes no difference as I am wanting to fill in a needed role.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on March 22, 2021, 04:44:14 PM
Still interested though I never got a response from the GM.  My intent was to go in as a male. Be it heroic, villainous or something in between, makes no difference as I am wanting to fill in a needed role.

Hi, so sorry about that! Been so busy that I haven’t had time to respond! >_<

Tokyorose627

Quote from: ff on March 22, 2021, 03:35:41 PM
Beautiful world building and chars so far, both your npcs and the pcs

Tempted to join, will be thinking about a good char to fit the setting

Possible avatar

Or maybe

Or

Ooh cool!thank you for the interest! I’ve been so busy that I haven’t had time to get stuff together, but thank you for the interest!

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on March 22, 2021, 04:55:34 PM
Hi, so sorry about that! Been so busy that I haven’t had time to respond! >_<

It's all good. So what exactly id needed to be filled out? I understand you have established your big bad. So I assume monster of the weeks are in need?

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on March 22, 2021, 05:23:45 PM
It's all good. So what exactly id needed to be filled out? I understand you have established your big bad. So I assume monster of the weeks are in need?

Well I still have to figure out this stuff. The plot may change, so this is just an interest check to find out more in terms of who is interested, and who would be interested in what roles I may have available.

If anything, I may take this idea and make a new thread, so that’s how we can start fresh!

ff

Read the lore post (first post), love the lore and world building and the legacy of Aranea.

Wyspmoor is definitely my leaning for my char's home location. Maybe (if still accepting PCs with Jewels, if not that's fine) with a gravity/telekinesis themed jewel that she's primarily up to now used for lifting materials for constructing the airy tree-using architecture Wyspmoor seems to have

ff

WIP char sheet (WIP = work in progress, haven't done Background or Desired Plots or Extra Info or Strengths & Weaknesses, and perhaps need to flesh out some of the other stuff like personality, and more likes and dislikes)

Name: Kaya'iyotess (goes by 'Kaya')

Race (Human, Halfling, Orc, Fairy, etc.): Elf

Appearance (Anime pictures preferred, or detailed description): Blonde, busty, fair featured, carefree with her appearance and mode of dress. Likes fancy but airy and skimpy attire, often with conductive metal elements to it.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Personality (Please be descriptive): Extroverted but not very tactful or diplomatic. Fond of risque humor and new experiences.

Weapon/Magic (What weapon do you wield? Can you cast magic?): Primarily uses electricity as a weapon, but (like many elves) has skill at bows and small bladed weapons. Is good with a whip and often has one (crafted of conductive metal, like a braided chain) coiled at her hip. In addition to throwing lightning bolts directly ("LIGHTNING BOLT! LIGHTNING BOLT! LIGHTNING BOLT!") can 'charge' the metal weapons or herself and allies so that they deliver zaps or bursts of electricity, and provide surges of strength and speed to muscles (i.e. 'buff spells'). She can provide certain types of healing (such as defibrillating a stopped heart, 'jogging' some cases of paralyzed mind or muscles, plus some nonmagical healing knowledge). Her lightning bolt spells are more potent when outdoors, and/or against foes wearing or holding lots of metal (i.e. metal armored). She can also 'charge' an enemy so that their body starts zapping people near them.

Background (What has lead you to where you are today?):

Alignment (Do you work alongside Lesullum’s Order of Jewels? An Independent group?): Ostensibly works with and for Lesullum's Order of Jewels, but due to being based deep in the Wyspwood, isn't usually in frequent contact with other members.

Sexual Preferences: Switch with other women; submissive (but more selective) with men. Orally inclined. Anally curious. Likes hair pulling, spanking, rope, and collars. Likes using toys. Extremely exhibitionistic (but likes to 'play' shy/coy).

Likes: Fine food and drink; beautiful people; absurdist or risque humor. Nature.

Dislikes: Routine and stricture. Trypophobic.

ONs and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=13388

Potential plots involving your character? What would you like to see your character do, be involved in?:

Strengths/Advantages (Please have at least three):

Weaknesses/Disadvantages (Please have at least three):

Theme: (Do you have a character theme?) Electricity. Theme song: Lana Del Rey - The Body Electric (secondary theme song for andrenaline moods - Metallica - Ride the Lightning)

Extra Info:

(Please note that only female characters can have a Jewel)

Are you a Chosen?: (If not, please skip all)

If yes, what jewel type? (No duplicates. They don’t have to connect with your character’s personality, feel free to choose whichever gem you enjoy): White onyx

How did you acquire your jewel? (Was it passed down from the previous owner? Were you suddenly chosen?): It literally struck her like lightning. A younger Kaya was struck by lightning which had just struck and arced from a tree. She was thrown onto her back while the tree was split asunder, revealing the Jewel in the heart of the tree; the tree must've grown around it and thus been at that spot since the tree was very young, perhaps before.

Semblance (Your unique power that comes from the jewel. What power does it grant you?): Electricity and lightning. Kaya's electric abilities aren't just about throwing angry lightning bolts, mind (but that's part of it). She often acts as a healer for the people of the Wyspwood, and in addition to her practical healer knowledge, she can use milder electric currents to stimulate muscles that have atrophied or require retraining after injury (she's an amazing masseuse). She can also use it to cure or manage some epilepsy-like conditions or cases of amnesia, or to quicken a stopped heart (like a defibrillator) or 'retune' an erratic heartbeat. She even has a limited ability to temporarily reanimate a fresh corpse ("IT'S ALIVE! IT'S AAAALIVE!") but this is rather icky or taboo (and arguably disrespectful to the deceased or loved ones) so she very rarely makes use of such 'necromancy'. She can also usually give people spontaneous orgasms by stimulating certain nerves (but only does this for therapeutic purposes, or foreplay, or pranks with people she knows well enough for it to go over well). She also uses her 'electric massage' powers to help amputees deal with phantom limb issues, or for general pain management of other patients. She can use electric pulses to throw herself through the air (i.e. fly, with a bouncing, pulsing rhythm like a series of launching jumps). Often uses electric blasts for various practical purposes like starting fires more easily, or giving her hair 'body'.

Mark of the Jewel (A mark that appears on the body when chosen. What does it look like? Where is it located?): A zigzagging lightning bolt that runs down Kaya's spine. Her long hair often hides the upper parts but it can be visible as the hair sways, and/or when she's wearing backless or midriff-baring attire (which is often). Runs from the base of her skull to her tailbone.

How long have you been a Chosen?: Since age 20 (49 years)

Laughing Hyena

Just as a heads up I'm doing a ruby. For sinister intentions.  >:)

Got a bunch of images but I'm still in the process of putting everything together.

Tokyorose627

Hello! I'm planning on bringing this back with enough interest and if anyone would like to be interested in the project!

Some things regarding the plot and overall story may change depending on how many people are interested and what ideas people bring to the table, but I would love to see about bringing this idea back with other writhers to have fun with and enjoy!

Please repy here if you would be interested, as well as place any questions or concerns about the Game if you have any! Thank you for reading!

Gardsorm

Hmm...! I'll definitely throw my hat in the ring for this again! Although I'm gonna have to go hunting for new pics and ideas...

Rafael

I too am curious enough to give it a "hmmmmh"

JoanieSappho

I'm thinking I bring back the fairy but make her marginally heroic and on the good side.

Kissa

Tokyorose627

Thank for the interest! I'll be seeing for a bit longer if anyone else is interested! I also got to get some details and stuff figured out as well. >_<

Gardsorm

Nothing wrong with that, I'm still in the midst of finding a char image I really want to play. : p

AidenWhite

I have some interest in coming back. I’ll bring back both the characters I had in the very first iteration if they’re still relevant to the story, otherwise I’ll come up with someone else.
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

Tokyorose627

Rashol

Tentatively interested, but starting to spread myself thin

Tokyorose627

Thank you for the interest! I'll be making some plot adjustments and hopefully a more streamlined section for info and plot things in the coming days! If anyone has any questions, please send a reply in here for me to look over!

Tokyorose627

Hello everyone! Please check the first page as information has been added and changed for locations, the plot, and info regarding the Jewels and who can take them, as well as types. When you have read everything and if you still wish to join, please create a character sheet for be reviewed by myself here!

If there are any questions, please feel free to send them here!

As of now, the Sapphire Jewel, and the Ruby Jewel have been claimed.

Kissa

I got some questions. How it's decided who get jewels? If we can pick from the list, I'm up for pearl. How our chars are gonna be connected and what's the general game motive gonna be so i can try to make a char that will fit well in the group and follow the common goal?

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Kissa on August 11, 2023, 03:22:46 PM
I got some questions. How it's decided who get jewels? If we can pick from the list, I'm up for pearl. How our chars are gonna be connected and what's the general game motive gonna be so i can try to make a char that will fit well in the group and follow the common goal?

1. Purely atm it's if people make a sheet and let me know they would like to take a Jewel. Currently it's mostly on a reservation type service, and when you make a sheet I have to look over it. What matters if I approve it or if there would need to be changes made depending on what someone is asking for, especially when it comes to abilities regarding Jewels. There most likely will be some updated things in the character sheet added for Jewel holders, but at the moment people are allowed to put interest down for one, and to let me know.

2. In terms of how characters are going to be connected, it's going to be a bit of a sandbox mix of open world and plot. I have a general idea on how the plot is going to get rolling in terms of what could happen, but I also have to wait and see what character people are going to make, how many we have, if we will have any villains, etc, etc.

3. The general game motive of course is tp have fun. lol
In term of plot, there's going to be one added in a bit when I have time over the next day or two since I will be busy. But a general plotline will be explained to give players an idea of what will be happening, and where th eplot could go forward. When that happens, it might give people more of an idea of what kind of character they would want to play, their backstory, and what they want to do for the overall plot, etc.

Rashol

My basic concepts at the moment are. The Jade jewel holder (love Garuda from ffxi and FFXIV) or an "unchosen" healer who uses things like herbs and alchemy.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Rashol on August 11, 2023, 05:25:48 PM
My basic concepts at the moment are. The Jade jewel holder (love Garuda from ffxi and FFXIV) or an "unchosen" healer who uses things like herbs and alchemy.

Both of those concepts sound really interesting! While we have some jewel wielders on hold atm and getting sheets done, normal characters are equally as important and valuable as they can bring just as much character and life to the game! Feel free to go with your guy, and send a sheet! Any questions or concerns, please feel free to shoot a message in here!