Pleasures of a Devil [M/M Search Thread]

Started by Braioch, December 30, 2010, 04:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Braioch

UNDER SERIOUS CONSTRUCTION BUT WHAT IS HERE IS ACCURATE

Notes: 1) I only play M/M roleplays
1a)Male characters in sex only, but the actual player can be a woman, man or anything in between. So long as your character is a guy and has a dick, I give no fucks as to what you do or don't have personally
2) Anything in Red font will be something I am really craving at the moment.
3) The boldened half of the section with general pairings is the one I want to play in that situation.
4) Do NOT post here if you're interested in something I have here. PM me, I want to keep this thread uncluttered, thanks.
5)Anything in my specified plot area will be for long term, unless otherwise specified.
6) My O/Os are here for anything you might wanna use to spice up a story/theme/idea, and yes, spicing up those things are 99% effective. (For those curious of my writing style or examples of, I also have a section for past RPs in there too)

Favored Universes

Mass Effect
Dragon Age
Old World of Darkness
Elder Scrolls
Dark Souls
Final Fantasy 7, 10, 12, and 14
Supernatural
D&D
Tales Games (Symphonia, Abyss, Vesperia, Xillia, Zestiria)
Pokemon
Avatar (no, not the James Cameron. All 'last Airbender' here)
Fallout

Favored General Pairings

Father X Son
Stepfather X Stepson
Brother X Brother
Assassin X Target/Friend/Lover
Templar X Mage (Dragon Age Universe)
Dark Magic User (Warlock, Necromancer, etc) X Any
Cop/FBI Agent X Any
Soldier X Soldier
Straight Male X Gay Male (or Str8 X Str8...it can be worked out!)
Demon X Angel

Favored Fandom Pairings

Cullen X OC
Dante (DMC, the new stuff) X Any
Dean X Sam

I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Braioch

Here's where the actual plots I have in mind will go with this layout:

Name: (Name of the thread I have in mind, if there is any, can easily be changed unless I'm stuck on it)
Setting: (Tells ya what the place is like if it's an original place, or a changed location. Or if it's from a fandom)
Pairing: (Whether specific or general, this will let you know who's going to be in it, with specification of whom I will probably play, or want to play by bolding the word)
Warnings/Elements: (what this story will entail, whether mostly romance, bondage, rape, or what not)
Plot: (Self-explanatory)
Inspiration: (Songs, pictures, etc that have either inspired the plot, or because of the plot I enjoy the medium)

So there ya go, again, do not reply on this thread if you are interested. PM me. I mean it. -glares-

-----------------------------------------

I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Braioch

Under Construction

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Braioch

Tweaked the General Pairing area to show how interested in each pairing I'm in currently and whether I see it as a long term or one shot perspective.

Added a new note.

Will add more plotlines and current stories to my On Hold Area.

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Braioch

Added Inspiration for the Forbidden Choice storyline

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Braioch

Added new story, "Gone, but Not Forgotten"
Fixed up General Pairings section
Fixed up Current Stories Section

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Braioch

Deletions, changes, pic changes, so on and so forth, insert technical BS

More importantly, updated all the likes, deleted old stuff, and made everything modern

Still need to update a lot, but got what I wanted most out there with a few frills that I won't say no to

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]