A Dynasty of Games - Closed for Recruitment

Started by BruceTheCat, August 06, 2016, 07:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BruceTheCat

Updating recruitment list. I am going to add another spot for you aorangi because you clearly expressed interest early. Still need to read your sheet through!

1. Red - Shepard
2. Lust - Miranda
3. Mac - Godzilla/Jack (Reserving his spot since a reboot was his idea)
4. Thorne - Caim
5. Rel - D.Va
6. Scrib - Vi (tentative)
7. Gil - Archer
8. FarF - Yoruichi
9. Warden - Hazama
10. Angie - Kristen
11. Aorangi - Edward

@Angie, approved! Please make sure to add the Level portion beneath your character name before you move her over.
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

Diesel Heart

Quote from: Red Lobster on August 07, 2016, 08:51:04 PM
@FarFetched and Warden, approved guys!

One thing I would note for you to think about for your characters. Why are they going to the tavern to speak with an agent of the White Knights? I don't see anything that stands out in your backstory which gives you a reason to hate the Dynasty or want them destroyed. I would just encourage you to think about it motivation wise for your character, since inevitably you are going to be asked to voluntarily place your life on the line to defeat them.

For Hazama, since I'm abusing things within Blazblue's time loop and whatnot, he's going because he believes it'll provide answers on who he is and whatnot.

BruceTheCat

“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

aorangi3

Quote from: Red Lobster on August 07, 2016, 09:01:25 PM
@aorangi, Approved!

Awesome!

*wipes sweat off of head* I was working on that a while and thank goodness it did not go to waste!

In other news, I think I'll make the Jackdaw a level up reward if that is possible?
So grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!

BruceTheCat

- scribus1000

la dame en noir

All the spots up? I wanted to make my profile but I fell asleep. I had a very long work weekend.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Lustful Bride

*Sudden Gasp* IF we add Dame in we could name our group The Dirty Dozen.

All Criminals standing up to the Dynasty.  8-)

la dame en noir

I couldn't make one in time. It's no big deal.
A&A | FxF |

BruceTheCat

Quote from: la dame en noir on August 07, 2016, 10:58:17 PM
I couldn't make one in time. It's no big deal.

If you are still interested in joining Dame and can create a sheet in the next day or so I can open up a spot!
- scribus1000

TheBlackThrone

It will even up the game too to 12 characters if she joins.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

la dame en noir

I made something! Let me know if I need to change or fix anything. I'm bad with profiles lol.

Isabela
Level 1

"Don't bet anything you're not prepared to lose."

Current Occupation: Assassin

Home World Information: Isabela's home is in the world of Dragon Age or Thedas. She has seen many battles and has interactions with many Heroes (Warden & Hawke). Although her main story happens in between games Origins & 2, much of her history has a prologue before blight. In the stories she has served as a teacher, lover, friend, or rival depending. Isabela is a great asset, but you must play your cards right.

Appearance/Style Description: Isabela is a beautiful woman, no doubt. Her skin is a dusky brown color, unblemished and relatively smooth. She stands at an average height of five feet six inches. She's curvy and built to a T. Her most notable assets are her thick thighs, small waist, and impressive chest. Though, she can captivate you with a single smile, a smooth line, and those beautiful golden colored eyes.

She's not afraid to show skin and its appearant with her normal "fighting" outfit that she sometimes likes to wear out in public. On a normal day, however, she wears fitted poet shirts, tight black pants, black boots, and gold hoop earrings.

Sexuality: Pansexual - preference for women or men with pretty eyes *wink*
"Sailing is like sex. Do it wrong, and it'll make you sick. But do it right, and there's no feeling in the world like it."
- She loves to wrestle and roughhouse.
- Oral! Give the girl lots of oral and she'll give it right back.
- Switching, though she loves to be on top.

Personality: Isabela is a complicated individual. She's honest, but lies to get through life. As the titled 'Pirate Queen' it is quite obvious that she must keep up appearances. At best, she's a flirt and knows it. If she thinks you're attractive, she'll say so and if not, best have some tough skin. Although it may seem that she is the lone wolf type with a ridiculously infections out-going personality, Isabela is a caring person deep down.

She's humorous, perverted, and just the kind of friend you would need to cheer you up. But, she's not everyone's cup of tea.

History: Isabela's birth name is Naishe. She was born in Rivain to Madam Hari, a notorious thief and charlatan, and an unknown father who was described as "large, hairy, and good with his hands" by her mother. When she became a pirate, the first ship's captain she served under began to call her "Isabela," his "little beauty," as a joke and she eventually adopted the name as her pseudonym.

However, her life wasn't always fun and adventure. The dusky beauty had a hard life and by a quick glance - you wouldn't think as such. Her mother, who was also a thief, grew up showing her and Isabela's siblings the life of dishonesty and taking things to make life happen. Isabela, naive and young, took to this dishonesty rather quickly. But her mother, Madam Hari, grew disillusioned with the life of a fraud and eventually she converted to the Qun to give meaning to her life.

Because of Isabela's refusal to convert to the Qun like her mother, she was then sold into marriage with an Antivan Crow business associate, Luis. Luis took her to Antiva City and they were married three weeks later, just shy of Isabela's nineteenth birthday. Luis was a rich man, buying Isabela many fine things, but the marriage was loveless and she was treated as his "plaything." Though Isabela enjoyed the first few months of her life with Luis, she quickly became bored, and then angry when it became clear she was expected to act as "befitted the lady of the house". After a year, Isabela began to deliberately antagonize him, thinking he'd let her go.

After finding out that her husband would try to lend her to his shady friends for what was essentially rape, Isabela convinced her friend Zevran to assassinate Luis in his sleep. This finally rid her of the terrible man and marriage. Although she claims to have not been apart of his death, she was grateful nonetheless.

Current Situation: Isabela takes assassin jobs every now and again. She's selective, not working with anyone that doesn't agree with her morally. Although she tries to be as neutral as possible, Isabela is still the sort that will fight for the greater good of everyone involved. But don't expect her to be around unless something is done for her first.

Weapon: Her daggers - that's all she's ever needed to get through life. Besides her signature weapons that she carries with her everywhere, she has a large amount of smaller daggers hidden in places you wouldn't expect. Isabela is an assassin, why should she need anything else? Oh, well, aside from the poison and traps.

Special Powers: Stealth. She can shroud herself in a temporary darkness which allows her for the best possible flank or start to a fight.

Strengths: Charming. I mean, well - you can just look at her and tell she has this confidence and aura about her. But when things get tough, she can definitely wiggly her way out of it. Skilled Assassin. Isabela has never missed a target, and has left a fight with little to no scars. Better watch your back, this woman loves to flank.

Weaknesses: Mages - anything or anyone that uses magic. It's not that she can't fight them, but it's a lot harder to get close to them if they're shocking her, freezing her, or burning her ass off. Although she's a very skilled assassin, shield & sword carriers are hard to attack. Admittedly, romance and commitment are very hard for her to do. She's been in love before, but now that she's in this world, who knows if she'll ever see her again. For now, it's safe to say that she prefers to just have fun.

A&A | FxF |

BruceTheCat

Your sheet looks good Dame!

Can you add a note to her history or current situation addressing why she would be interested in meeting with a contact from the White Knights? What is are her feelings towards the Dynasty?

Thanks!
- scribus1000

la dame en noir

Quote from: Red Lobster on August 08, 2016, 10:59:43 AM
Your sheet looks good Dame!

Can you add a note to her history or current situation addressing why she would be interested in meeting with a contact from the White Knights? What is are her feelings towards the Dynasty?

Thanks!

Definitely! I'll add it to her current situation! :D
A&A | FxF |

FarFetched

Hehe, i just noticed that Isabelle and Yoruichi have the same eye color. Gold girls unite!

I'll update my character with proper motives when I have time tonight or tomorrow. I need to finish up work, and some other RP obligations first @_@.

Rel Mayer

Hey Red, willing to trade sassy remarks for an OOC thread!

Or I can keep the sassy remarks to mysef, but an OOC thread would the bee's knees!

BruceTheCat

Totally!

I actually meant to say that now that we've finished recruitment I will have the OOC (and maybe the intro post) up this evening!
- scribus1000

Diesel Heart

Quote from: Rel Mayer on August 08, 2016, 11:43:42 AM
Hey Red, willing to trade sassy remarks for an OOC thread!

Or I can keep the sassy remarks to mysef, but an OOC thread would the bee's knees!

Can always sass me privately :P

Rel Mayer

I don't think PM boxes can handle the amount of sass I have for you.

scribus1000

Quote from: Red Lobster on August 08, 2016, 11:58:16 AM
Totally!

I actually meant to say that now that we've finished recruitment I will have the OOC (and maybe the intro post) up this evening!

Red!

RED!!!!

*hollas at you as the Vi app has been edited*
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Diesel Heart

Quote from: Rel Mayer on August 08, 2016, 01:47:01 PM
I don't think PM boxes can handle the amount of sass I have for you.

I will z-snap all of you.

Rel Mayer

Quote from: scribus1000 on August 08, 2016, 01:53:13 PM
Red!

RED!!!!

*hollas at you as the Vi app has been edited*

You should repost it do we can look at her sexy butt Vi again! :)

Quote from: WardenIce on August 08, 2016, 01:53:57 PM
I will z-snap all of you.

Suga pls.

Diesel Heart

aorangi3

Starting to see a trend that I'm just going to walk away from

So grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!

BruceTheCat

- scribus1000

Gilgameshian

I believe, actually, that with the addition of Isabela that we have a 6 - 6 Male/Female split. What're the odds?
March 2020: Working Retail + Virus Panic = Brain not work so good. Expect slow intermittent replies as sanity slowly drains and is returned.