Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules

Started by Autumn52, August 28, 2010, 01:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolo

You get the top, I'll take the bottom Adroit!

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

TheLegionary

Parlabane

Miss Lilly

Seems I'm the only cleavage available!
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Parlabane

adroitgrayman

*She has been successful to divert his attention to miss on his counting. But anyways... those cleavages are not enough to distract me.*
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Parlabane

No...I wasn't allowed to change the count on my last post - there weren't two people between me and my last post :)

Miss Lilly

the power of the cleavage...works every time! *grins*
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

adroitgrayman

*Not every time... only sometimes... and it didn't really worked with Parla... he already told that. smiles*
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Parlabane

Rolo

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

adroitgrayman

Falanor

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Falanor

Rolo

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

Anithinum

On~Off

Sign this and let's begin

Falanor

Anithinum

On~Off

Sign this and let's begin

DiverseDesires