Could use another player in this game.

Started by Natalie C. Barney, July 04, 2005, 09:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Natalie C. Barney

D&D: Shadows and Shades had a defection it looks like and could use another player or two. I'm in it and its open to all kinds of players from the highly role-playing oriented to the serious. The DM is not a native English speaker but is pretty good at it and the posting is pretty frequent so far.
"Why should a woman dress like the enemy."
Natalie Clifford Barney

D&D Shadows & Shades: ~Yeskarra, Bard~
Serenity-Tales of the Chasseur ~Saranii Jannu, Registered Companion~

Melody

What type of players are you looking for. Male, female, classes etc?

Natalie C. Barney

Well we have almost everything open it seems. Not all of us plan to be adventurers it seems in my case at least so go and check over what everyone else has at the game. I'm not the GM just a player hopiong to get a few more into the game.
Natalie Clifford Barney

Xerial

Just wondering, what power level are we talking here? I can power down the only two D&D characters I have left to a point, but they lose too much if they power down too far...

Natalie C. Barney

Talk to the GM but all characters use a point-buy method and are 2nd level right now. We just started so go ask the GM, I'm just a player. Check out the game site. This is not leaning to a power game my character is going into the country with her likely matron for a romantic get away, the other is hunting hawk eggs for gold selling them to another party and the other is a devil blooded elf serving Sune getting into a gang-bang.
Natalie Clifford Barney