Captured and changed (recruitment and planning thread)

Started by bend, December 28, 2010, 10:14:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YoungNWet

Qt

I think I should be able to handle 4 players, okay... maybe 5 but anymore than that I'll probably get crushed under the weight.

I think I'll just start it off with the whole lot already captured and being handed over to YoungNWet's Character.

Quote from: YoungNWet on December 30, 2010, 11:10:46 AM
I'm up for this, i was thinking the sorceress could get gang fucked by the members as she seduces them then she can change them while they sleep ;)

I would think the whole point of the RP is that you sort of need to be dominating the prisoners, not the other way around. So Yeah... of course if you don't train them up to standards.... the dark elves might rape you for punishement.

Quote from: bend on December 30, 2010, 11:31:09 AM
I would, but I'm waiting for Qt to say something. He's the DM after all, so I should stop acting as if I was the one in charge...

You're at least semi in charge, since it's your idea. I'm ready to get it started, but I'm not quite sure where to put the thread, Exotic Extreme? Exotic Bondage?. Also there is meant to be an OOC thread as well right? For out of character discussions?

bend

Can we use this thread as OOC discussion? Also, I think it should go in Exotic Extreme, but I'm not so sure.
- A&A - On & Offs -

YoungNWet

YoungNWet

Character:

Name: Aerth (No Surname)

Appearance: Aerth is quite tall, slender, with a graceful body. Her long hair goes down to her butt and however sometime she wear her hair short for the pleasure of her queen.

History: Born into a world of witchcraft Aerth was selected to become a sorceress, the dark magic tainted her and corrupt her mind, making her what she is today.

Personality and behaviour: Bold yet cunning, Aerth also has a wicked mind which make her twisted sexual fantasy.

Player limits: furry/bestiality, watersports, scat, intense pain/torture, M/M sex (I don't consider my character male anymore once the changes start), vore, rimming, ass-to-mouth or ass-to-vagina.

Cravings: sex toys and sex machines, bondage, D/s play, F/F sex, orgies, forcing. transforming people

Qt

Here it is guys:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=93895.0

I think we'll just discuss the direction of the story in the OOC thread bend set up.