High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Elsa

Hina felt a warm liquid on her skin and looked confused. She looked down and saw that Sig's hands were bleeding. Her eyes widened and she exclaimed, "Oh! Sig! Your hands!"

RadiantMind

He looked at them for a while before taking a towel from his bag, wiping away the blood "It's just a surface puncture, it'll close up in minutes"

Queen Elsa

Hina sighs and thinks for a while before speaking. "Sig... You deserve to know why. If I say maybe, then you deserve to know why."

RadiantMind

He looked at her, smiling slightly "It's Anya" he merely stated, his brain having worked around it "isn't it? I saw how you looked at her"

Queen Elsa

Hina blushed and sighed. "Yes... I just... I've always wanted to date a woman... I do like-like you... I have for a while now... But I don't want to string you along..."

RadiantMind

He smiled and reached down, knowing his hands were blood again he cupped her chin, kissing her once, a soft quick kiss "I'll always be waiting for you, that much I can promise you"

JackWhite

Michael was the third person standing there and he felt like an intruder in this conversation.

Queen Elsa

Hina blushed, but then looked a little grossed out because of the blood. "I feel bad... I really do..." She looked up at him. "I'll have my true answer at the party, ok? You'll get it by then."

RadiantMind

He nodded smiling a little as he looked at her, wiping the blood from her chin, smiling softly "Okay, I'm gonna go home get this treated, dad should be back from the hospital"

Queen Elsa

She nodded and hugged him one last time. "Bye. See you at the pool."

RadiantMind

He started to walk back, smiling at her

Queen Elsa

She smiled back, but once he was far enough away so that he couldn't see her, she slid onto the ground and began to cry.

JackWhite

"Hey Hina. Not here. We're gonna go to  your house. The others don't have to see you like this."

Queen Elsa

She nodded and, still crying, stood up, and leaned against Michael, her tears staining his shirt.

JackWhite

He pulled her with him. Together they started walking home. "Are you gonna be alright?"

RadiantMind

He walked home, not saying anything, as soon as he had turned his back to her, the smile had faded. He didn't go home, he instead went to the gym where he trained boxing to get his coach to treat it

Queen Elsa

Hina continues to cry. "I-I don't know... For the first time in the whole time since I've known him... Sig scared me..."

JackWhite

He put his arm around her neck. "He's gonna be fine. It's difficult to accept a maybe."

RadiantMind

Sieg sighed as he sat by himself, his thoughts were with Hina, how she must feel. He whispered to himself "I'm sorry..."

Queen Elsa

"I-I just didn't want to hurt him... Am I being stupid?... Should I give up on him because of a girl I don't even know?..."

JackWhite

"I can't decide that for you. It's a tough decision that you'll have to make yourself."

Queen Elsa

"It's obvious... It's so obvious... I just... can't seem to realize that in my heart..."

JackWhite

"Just take some time to think about everything."

They had arrived at Hina's house.

RadiantMind

As sieg got up he smiled softly, a sad smile "I'll have to wait" He moved out, towards the party, throwing his coat and shirt in through his window on his way home. He walked slowly, there was too much time, but he needed to stay active, even if that meant going in circles for a while

Queen Elsa

Hina got out her keys, unlocked, opened the door, and sighed, her crying slowly stopping. "No one's home... Again..."