Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RavenRose

"If I write a song about you, does that make you mine?"
--Florence Welch

“I like the idea of being whoever I want to be.”
― Dita Von Teese

Beguile's Mistress

Light gray slacks and a matching silk turtleneck with a lighter gray cardigan and black suede ankle boots.

AmberStarfire

I'm wearing a purply-pink long-sleeved top, a silver chain and heart-shaped pendant that says 'let your heart see what your eyes cannot' that I got when I was in the states, grey slacks, and a purple jacket.

Beautiful Mystery

Itsy bitsy teenie weeine yellow polka dot bikini!

Actually, it is a yellow polka dot nightie with gray trim at the bottom. =P
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

Baneare

Nothing at all, though the blankets are keeping me warm.  ;-)
Apologies and Absences, some Things about me, and current posts owed: ?. Posting speed: 1-3 days.

Spero

RP Status: Seeking New Roleplays // Muse Status: Active and Around // Mood Status: Hopeful
CRAVING!: Dark Fantasy & Warhammer 40k Roleplay! Please PM if you want to RP~

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Thangar

Work stuff: Dark black dress pants, grey shirt with slightly darker grey stripes, and a silk tie that is an even darker shade of grey, black socks, black shoes, and a black belt.   but most importantly I am wearing a grin.

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Thangar on January 29, 2015, 08:20:37 AM
Work stuff: Dark black dress pants, grey shirt with slightly darker grey stripes, and a silk tie that is an even darker shade of grey, black socks, black shoes, and a black belt.   but most importantly I am wearing a grin.
You know what they say!  You're never fully dressed without a smile! ;D

Had a trip to the hospital for tests today so I get to wear my jeans and a knit red turtleneck to work today with black loafers and black jogging socks. :-)

wildrod

Beautiful Mystery

A pair of dark blue jeggings and a black v-neck with crystals in the pattern of a fleur de lis on the chest and arms.
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

Beguile's Mistress

Soft flannel shirt in a pink, black and gray plaid with pink fuzzy socks.

Beguile's Mistress

Royal purple pencil skirt and silvery long-sleeved blouse, sheer smokey gray stockings and black heels and belt.

AmberStarfire

I'm wearing a blue and grey Trespass fleece, a New York City (never been there) fitted t-shirt, black silky slacks, and grey and pink socks with hearts on them. Also a silver heart pendant on a chain and silver stud earrings with green glitter cabochons.

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt, golden silk long-sleeved blouse with a high-buttoned standup collar, sheer black stockings and black suede heels.

VioletPanda

Let's see...Corset for my back, dark jeans, a black fuzzy running jacket, pink socks with elephants on them, and my new sheep hat that is a combined hat, scarf, and mittens. You know those fuzzy ones? My favorite part is the little curved horns on the side.
Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

AmberStarfire

A black long-sleeved top with silver studs, grey leggings, a light blue cardigan, dark and light blue fuzzy socks and a camisole wih Tigger on it.

Beguile's Mistress

Gray tweed slacks with black and white flecks, black long sleeved blouse, thin black knee socks and black loafers.

Autumn52

A pair of blue jeans that fits just right along with a tunic style top that is turquoise in color with beads on it. I am wearing my mary jane shoes cause it is not quite cold enough for boots and these shoes are sooooooo adorable.

*going to doctor*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Beguile's Mistress

Navy slacks and fitted navy jacket with a salmon colored silky turtleneck top and black loafers with a gold buckle.

Frozen Flame

Velour Pajama pants with Jack Skellington on them. Rawr.

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Beguile's Mistress

Light blue plaid flannel shirt and white fuzzy socks.

AmberStarfire

An olive green dip-dyed fitted t-shirt, a black and gold skirt and a light blue cardigan. It's this fuzzy one I keep on my computer chair, so it's handy if it gets cold.