Erotic low-level DnD3.5 game

Started by Simon, September 24, 2007, 07:12:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

In that case I'll go with fighter sort. At least she will be easy to work up.

Hunter

If I can figure out how to make a decent cleric under these dieties, yes.

Hunter

Actually, I prefer the term "war cleric" but that's me.   ;)

Hunter

Hmmm...okay...

Any idea what the ranged touch feat is called (I think it's in the cleric book).

Mia Saisyu

So what are we missing here? o.o I want to fill in a character gap and I need to start musing up my concept and get a pic..

Muse

Meep!  Well, I didnt take any of the trap master skills.  For me the rogue level was just for flavor and acess to acrobatic skills. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Mia Saisyu

Hmmmm..dedicated healer it is , then. :D Any class suggestions aside from cleric, or would cleric be the best choice?

Mia Saisyu

Okay..i've looked around a bit and decided i'd switch things up and play a "blater" role instead..class reccomendations? XD

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Zaer Darkwail

I agree whit the above that Warmage is awesome. But pretty much most Warmages were from Cyre and Cyre is atm kinda blasted wasteland. I would recomend you to be from Cyre if it would not involve so much explanation of your present situation :P.

But shortly said Cyre folk live by philosophy 'Enjoy your life fullest whitout others suffering from it' (in last War propaganda descriped Cyrian rulers hedonistic cruel anarchists and deviant, it was true SOME of Cyrian nobility was that dark but in overall Cyrians enjoyed good company, wine, poetry, plays more than hedonistic activity but Cyrians have most least restraint jump to one night stand tough :P) and their nation was one the most advanced (by military, teknology and even by most advanced magic use from all nations).

But then their nation got blowed up mysteriously three years ago and the around couple thousand Cyre refugees were refused to be 'housed' by any nation expect Breland and they were gived a small area in Breland where form refugee camp wich is also new town called 'New Cyre' (and their most royalty families also got blowed up and many died in Cyre, only their prince wich was not fully ready to take the 'crown of Cyre' is now your only king at moment).

Also as cultural side note Cyre folk know basically erotic alike energtic dance called 'Cyrian Tange' wich I think would RL resemblant mix of Tango and Latin dance (and anyone who calls herself Cyrian doesnt perform that dance style bad). Also at moment many wear 'mournin' wear wich is basically black/dark grey colored clothes wich follow otherwise normal Cyrian clothing style (which is curiously but well designed flowing clothes wich allowed perfect freedom of movement and also now short well flowing skirts are popular among Cyrian youth).

So, at moment all Cyrians 'mourn' for loss of their nation and all dream that Cyre will be get back altough present signs of it to happen are hopeless for many reasons; firstly Mournland is highly dangerous place, secondly no nation supports Cyre getting back their land (including Breland who was kidn enough to allow Cyrians settle into their land to form refugee town) and thirdly no one knows what happened in Cyre but all have their own 'theories' and stick to them but so far not many Cyrians believe the catastrophy was Cyrians fault.

RubySlippers

OldSchoolGamer

I'm interested...but I don't seem to be able to make posts as often as I used to.  And 3.5 is way too much system for me.  When making a D&D character involves more math and tables and whatnot than preparing for a tax audit, sumthin's wrong.

Muse

The thing I like most about 3.5 is the math.  As a system, it's much more intuitivly mathematical than second edition D&D, and a good chess game. 

2nd edition, on the other hand, especialy Forgoten Realms, was a much better RPG. 

Sarat

Well, I dunno if y'all still need more people, but it SEEMS you could use a caster? I don't know much about Ebberon, but I know a lot about 3.5. I would play a Gnomeish Sorcerer....shooting towards Effigy Master. He blasts stuff, then his Effigies smash them. I'll get more into it if you want me... Muse will vouch for me!

Astalinnon

I think an Olidammara-worshiping, trap-and-poison-wielding, backstabbing, lying, cheating, pickpocketing, greedy rogue would be fun to play. How's about it? =D

Simon

Quote from: Astalinnon on October 22, 2007, 04:15:54 AM
I think an Olidammara-worshiping, trap-and-poison-wielding, backstabbing, lying, cheating, pickpocketing, greedy rogue would be fun to play. How's about it? =D

We already have enough rogues so... sorry... but if you can come up with another concept you are welcome to apply.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Astalinnon on October 22, 2007, 04:15:54 AM

We have already 2 rogues so we have enough backstabbers :P. But a clerical caster or pure utility arcane caster (we do have warmage for offensive casting) would be welcomed.

Astalinnon

Oh haha sorry, thought there was a trapper slot open... in that case, I wish you all the most of fun and best of luck.

Xillen

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on October 22, 2007, 05:41:30 AMWe have already 2 rogues so we have enough backstabbers :P. But a clerical caster or pure utility arcane caster (we do have warmage for offensive casting) would be welcomed.

Is this group still looking for a Divine Caster? If so, I'd love to play one. I love the D&D game, and Divine Casters are more or less my favorite.

I never played on Eberron, though, and I never used the Book of Erotic Fantasy or the Guide to Unlawful Carnal Knowledge, though I have access to the Eberron PHB and both other mentioned works.