Interest Check, Transforming her from respectable to receptical.

Started by Blinkin, August 23, 2018, 12:43:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

And no, I'm not necessarily talking about watersports or bathroom play.

Ok, I've tried this one-on-one and I realize that playing multiple characters isn't always something people are interested in doing, even if the idea is interesting. So, I wanted to throw out a basic idea and see if there would be any interest in it before trying to come up with an actual pitch and concept.

In a nutshell, MC would be an older woman (mid 30's to early 40's) in some sort of position of authority. She would be well respected and if not a pillar of the community, someone thought of as being level headed with morals and principles. This could be anything from an executive of a corporation to realestate agent or educator, among many others. This would be my character.

YC is one (or more) of a group of younger men (17 - 22) who MC knows in some way. It could be the sons of co-workers, of her own son or just anything at all. The primary element is that MC's attractive enough that at least some of the boys has used her for fantasy fuel or just dreams of getting their hands on her. This could be as many as 5, but I'll feel lucky if I see 3 interested people.

Now, the neat of the story begins with some event that leaves MC vonerable in some way to the guy's attentions. She could be drunk, stressed out, exhausted or even just trying to prove to herself that she's sstill a desirable woman. What may of been intended for a one-nighter with one boy quickly turns into  general free for all gangbang and all they care about is getting their rocks off and showing her who's the boss.

In the aftermath of the night long orgy, MC knows that she's in trouble and tries to make a deal with one or more of the boys; if they keep the events of the night before quiet, she'll let them have their way with her whenever they wish. What a deal, huh? just step up behind her, drop her pants and just assume that she doesn't mind being used. At some point, she'll start to feel like all she's good for is fucking and that she actually gets excited by the thought.

And, of course, a secret like this never remains a secret. Are all of them tainted, or just her? Is her career over or can she rebuild with the reputation of being a slut?

There's the bare bones. Anyone interested in it?
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.