Castlevania: Written In Blood (Series crossover. Villians & Heroes welcome)

Started by Vergil1989, November 06, 2018, 10:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vergil1989

OOC Thread
Character Roster thread
Side Scene thread

https://youtu.be/tgkxSkF7QOU((This takes some cues from the time and dimensional crap pulled during the events of Castlevania's fighting game, Judgment.))

The ritual was long and bloody, but like anything worth doing, the reward would be worth all of the sacrifices, all the deaths, both personal and otherwise.  It had to be, because the world was sick, humanity itself was a plague, and it needed to be purged from the cosmos, once and for all.  As such, the young man and his twin sister chanted the spells, their combined magical aptitude and skill more than sufficient to break the now paltry seal that had been placed over his tomb.  Already, the pair could feel the rumbles beneath their feet as the dreaded castle began to stir, bringing with it all the terrors of the night that had once haunted men's dreams and waking hours, when things were so much 'simpler', but no less corrupt.  At least back then, the blatant abuses of those in power were 'masked' as godly men and women turning upon their fellows in order to achieve eternal salvation.  Now, in this much more modern age, corruption, vice, brothers turning against brothers for transient purpose and 'rewards', and far worse weren't hidden in the slightest.  They had the scars to prove it, both upon their very flesh, and their souls alike from a life of cruelty placed upon them both for the mere crime of being 'different' from the rest.

The seaside cliff they had started their ritual, draped in the light of a full blood moon, split and cracked, but neither feared for the other's safety as a dark purple platform of magical energy appeared, filled with glyphs and runes from long dead languages.  They continued, undeterred, chanting the final words to their immense undertaking, and in a flash of pale blue light, Castlevania, home to the dreaded, eternal Lord of the Night, Lord Vlad Dracula Tepes, appeared on solid ground once more.  Without a word, the twins moved their platform towards the castle, heading for the topmost tower, where Dracula's remains were supposed to reside.  The window barring their way was barely a footnote as it shattered inward from their mere presence, allowing them to land safely within the dusty, cobweb covered chamber that had once been so much more.  Books and arcane artifacts from every corner of the Old World lined every wall, with a pitch black coffin with the grandest gold inlay work they'd ever seen, lined with blessed silver, resided on a raised dais in the center of the room.  "Belmonts and their wards."  The woman, barely into her twenties, like her twin, spat out as she put a hand along the lid of the coffin, a disdainful glare in her one good green eye laid upon the final barrier between them and the end of the world as they knew it.  With just as much ease as the window, they blew the lid off with a combined flick of their wrists towards the ceiling, where it fell several dozen feet away, forgotten and abandoned.  Pulling a dagger from her belt, the robed woman shared a look with her brother, and together, they held their wrists above Dracula's skeletal visage, dried up and desiccated nearly beyond recognition, before opening their veins in a single fluid motion.  It didn't take much of their blood to restore Dracula to some semblance of his former power, and thus, the first step in their plan was put behind them.

"You brought me back."  The Dark Lord whispered as he ran a hand along the edge of his now empty coffin, his gaze on a picture that was situated on the back wall, between the two windows, one of which had been shattered.  "You've brought me back, to help you purge the world, and you tell me that the world has changed beyond even my imagination."

"Yes my lord."  The young man stated softly, he and his twin having taken a knee in willing supplication.  "We know well your history, and your eternal struggle to find peace from the very animals that took your beloved wife from you.  We know of a way to take you back to the past, so that you might get it right."

"Why would you help me to achieve this?"  He asked, deigning to stare at them both, his blood red eyes peering at them both with an intensity that was equaled only by his genuine curiosity about them both.  "The subjugation of your own kind?"  The hard looks he received in turn answered much, as did the physical scars they both bore upon their bodies that he could pick out as easily as a spider in its web would sense the presence of a fly.  "I see.  They've been cruel beyond measure to you as well.  So....where do we start?"

"If you'd allow, my Lord, the better question to ask, is 'When'."  The woman replied, her one good eye affixed firmly on Dracula's handsome face, her formerly bleeding wrist healed once more.  "With your castle and our magic, we can go anywhere, collect the strongest of your generals, your allies, and turn them into an united front the likes of which would make even God himself tremble in fear.  We know their histories, their failures, and while we cannot guarantee they would all survive the days to come, we CAN give them the tools to achieve what you desire most."  The keen interest in Dracula's gaze was as hypnotic as it was intoxicating to the pair.

"Very well.  When do we start?"  He asked after a pregnant pause had fallen between them, his words punctuated by a distant crack of lightning that cast him in blinding light and shadow both....[/b][/color]

While I'm hoping my first group game, (since my D&D group has started up and is currently going well), will be the one that gets picked up, if this Castlevania group is instead the one to push forward, then I'd be happy with this being the one people want more than my modern fantasy, light hearted romp in a town called Brook Haven.  :D  Besides, after watching the amazing second season of the new anime for Castlevania, and seeing how the Netflix's version of the lore, characters, and settings has all come so brilliantly together, I am MORE than happy to run with this idea, just the other one was my more immediate priority I suppose lol.  Anyway, enough about that, let's get this underway!

The general idea is that these twin human mages, in our modern age, has obtained such an understanding of magic and science, which Castlevania has an unholy combination of both given some of the nightmarish creatures you can find prowling the castle's grand gothic halls, that they've figured out a way to travel across time AND reality both, meaning that ANYONE from any of the games, Lord of Shadows 1 and 2, the various SNES and PS 2 and 3 games, as well as the anime, can be used in this, as well as any OC variant or just OC characters outright, can be put together for this little war on all of humanity.  The story would pick up AFTER everyone has gathered within Dracula's hall, meaning the twins have kept their promise to pick up Dracula's chosen followers.  You certainly don't need to know the lore from the various series to put a character together since you can come from pretty much anywhere at any point in time, but I WOULD prefer unique takes on otherwise beloved canon characters.  Carmilla for example, is my personal favorite, and I'm already entertaining ideas to kinda make a fusion of her more famous appearances and her most recent from the anime's second season.  (Her newest appearance is especially HOT without being outright overblown as it was in Lord of Shadows 2.  She was still pretty awesome though lol.)  So again, if you don't know the lore but would prefer to pick one of the MANY allies that Dracula has to his name, you're free to do so as long as you at least research your pick to get some of the more basic personality traits and such accurate.  And again, totally original characters are also more than acceptable, either based from one of the past games, OR from our modern age, I simply ask that you explain as best you can why they are willing to fight against humanity itself.

As for WHEN the inevitable war begins, I'm thinking that we make it simple and have a totally unprepared mortal world be their 'training ground' since the Belmonts wouldn't be a thing in our day and age.  Neither would most of the old orders of monster hunters, priests, mages, and all the rest.  There WOULD be opposition, but nothing that would really pose a threat anymore.  The real threat would likely be the other characters since lines would likely be drawn, but there wouldn't be any character deaths without explicit consent from the player.  That and Dracula and the twins, (who are open for someone to take up if anyone so desires), would do their best to keep so many evil people in check in any event.  So by all means, plot, scheme, and try to out maneuver each other, but if it gets in the way of the overall war or ends in blood, then God help you.   >:)  As for why I'm letting them loose on the modern age, I rather like the idea that our cast of outcast sorcerers, devil forgemasters, vampires, fae, and far more besides, are able to find ways to work together and become a force of true darkness and evil that will not be stopped.  That and I figure, nothing brings people together than mutual mayhem and chaos.  :P  Lol but seriously, I HOPE this goes well for all involved.

For the moment, this is an interest thread, but if enough people come along, I and I HOPE a co-GM will be able to get a character sheet together pretty quickly.  So, anyone want to join the Night and wreak bloody mayhem upon the world?  ;D

A WORD OF WARNING!

This group game will be anime levels of bloody.  Babies might get eaten, heads will be put on spikes, and rivers of blood will flow out from every city street before this is over.  If any of this offends or makes you sick to your stomach, I suggest you turn back now.  This WILL be Extreme, and not just for the above, (expect zombies, Frankenstein like creatures being literally put together, sacrificial rituals requiring flesh and soul to be used while the victim is still alive, etc), but I DON'T want Non-con to be a thing among our characters.  Raping and forcing NPCs to be 'cooperative' is more than fine, but despite our evil natures and all, we ARE supposed to be working together.  :P  If there's anything else I need to put out there, i'll do my best to let you guys know as updates are worked out.  At any rate, see ya!

IMPORTANT!

Per a friend's request, I'm more than happy to allow for both villians AND heroes across every part of the Castlevania series.  While my original intent was for this to be set around Dracula and a newly created War Council, I'm happy to allow the idea that the magic being used has also dragged the various heroes across the various games and the recently released show, so by all means, throw me your original or canon characters for the Belmonts, the Belnades, the Order of Light from the Lord of Shadows games, and far more besides.  See ya!

How heroes will be included

If you have any questions or you need something addressed, please PM both myself and SweetSeranade because we WILL be talking to each other regardless.  It's just easier if we're both on the same page regarding any issues either IC or just with other players.  Thank you!

We're also hoping to maintain a mostly even ratio of heroes, villains, as well as male and female characters, so we might occasionally ask for Y instead of X just so everything's in balance.

RULES

My apologies but we should've done this a hell of a lot sooner.

FIRST!  Have fun, naturally.  :P
SECOND!  Respect each others' ons/offs, and general limitations.  This should be obvious of course, but it's still worth repeating, especially since there are some things we won't be allowing, period, mostly because this is going in the Extreme section for a damn good reason due to the high likelihood of random NPCs being disemboweled and dismembered.  These are fucking vampires, not your Twilight sparkly wannabees playing at such a coveted terrifying title.  (Lol in all seriousness I DID like Twilight, but those are not vampires in the traditional sense.  These vampires and their various allies are evil incarnate and should be treated as such.)
THIRD!  DO NOT GODMOD.  While there will be fighting, and possibly people dying, we will not allow people to arbitrarily control a fight in any fashion.  Come to a mutual agreement as to how a fight ends, either in the OOC that'll be put together if we get a couple more profiles up, or PM each other how you'd prefer a fight to end.  And for the love of God, there won't be people being raped after a fight, please and thank you.  This isn't hentai, but 'life and death' struggles between the forces of good and evil.  We're expecting people to present themselves accordingly.  :P
FOURTH!  Myself and SweetSerenade are in charge, what we say might as well be written in stone and carried down the mountain itself ala Moses.  If you have a problem with another player, please PM myself and her at the same time so we can hopefully work things out.  Bans will hopefully not be necessary, but we WILL bring the wrath of God down upon the offender if such a thing is required.  (I joke but we'd rather not have to ask anyone to leave, but we will if we have to.)
FIFTH!  Speaking of combat, but while we're not going to do any kind of system or anything, it should be written in such a way to allow someone to respond.  You DO NOT automatically hit another opponent, no matter how overpowered you are in whatever way you happen to be.  Even Dracula will have limits as to what he can do.  And the inverse of this is naturally, no one can dodge or counterattack forever, allow your character to take a hit on occassion and the like.  If anyone is presenting their actions in such a way as to assume they're just able to deflect, attack, or dodge or whatever without fear of reprisal, we will be stepping in to correct that line of thinking.
SIXTH!  The NPCs are going to be far above either side at the start of this.  IF they step in, whether they be Dracula, a Belmont NPC, or something else altogether, expect to get your asses kicked.  We'll do our best to at least give you a fighting chance, because we don't want to Godmod people anymore than we want you guys to do the same, but don't do anything stupid and you won't get hurt too badly.  :P  Seriously though, NPCs are there more to drive the story forward rather than to be toyed with in a fight, but we will still allow them to fight as the occasion warrants.  If they appear on the battlefield, your best bet at the start of this is to likely go the other way as fast as you can.
SEVENTH!  Posting rate will be, at mininum, a once a week affair.  We will NOT be speeding things along for our faster posters because most of us DO have pretty busy lives to worry about outside of Elliquiy.  If someone tries to accelerate the game, they will be warned not to do so again.  While we're alright with people posting more than this once a week deal, if someone gets left behind for any reason, we won't be so kind.  That said, if you're planning to be delayed or suddenly have some RL situation crop up, so long as you're able to let us know so we can politely set you on the wayside for a bit, we'll keep your character out of harm's way as much as possible until your return.  If you need to leave and don't intend to return, we'll hopefully be able to reach an agreement as to how to let your character either leave, die, or otherwise split off from the rest of the group until and IF someone else comes along to take over.
EIGHTH!  We reserve the right to update these rules as the situation warrants.  Please check these either here or the OOC when we ask you to do so.  Thanks and have a pleasant night.

List of kinks that won't be allowed, period.
Vore
Beastality
Incest
Death/Mutilation
Scat/Watersports
Oversized dicks/breasts/etc

Name
Canon/OC:  More for our records so there aren't two of the same general character running around if they came out of any of the games or the anime.  We'll try to keep a list of canon choices up to date as much as possible to avoid repeats, so as they're taken, we'll add them to the list.  Having said that, if canon, please include where you're taking the most information from.  Links aren't required, but they're appreciated.  :D
Alignment:  Hero or Villain, there is no middle ground here.  (You can certainly add far more depth as far as your character is concerned, but those are the overall and only sides available to everyone is all.  No third parties here need apply.)
Race:  Vampires, werewolves, half breeds, humans, fae, as long as you're at least humanoid I doubt you'll be rejected on this alone.
Sexual Orientation:  Everyone is equal and accepted here, regardless of their 'side'.
Appearance:  While a picture, especially for canon characters, is preferred, a brief description of general appearance, their dress, facial features, etc, would be appreciated.
Skills/Magic/Abilities:  Six only, but they can be any combination therein, so three magical types of power, and maybe two skills or vice versa or whatever you like.  Abilities would be more enhanced senses and such things of that nature, while skills would be more things you're good at.  NO ONE will be good with or at everything, and heroes and villains both can come from the future as easily as the past, so while computer skills might not be useful back when all this started, they'd still be handy in the present day.  Regardless, please include a short explanation as to why you have these skills and powers and what you're capable of with them.
Flaws:  From general weaknesses to personality related issues, you'll want four here and a short explanation as to why this is a thing.  And no, unless blessed, running water isn't a weakness for vampires, neither is garlic.  True faith however is another matter...
Personality:  I'd prefer at least two well written paragraphs here.  They don't have to be big by any stretch, but NO one liners or a mere list of traits please.
Background Information:  No you may not simply link us a page to a wiki or what have you.  Due to the nature of things, where time and space is being manipulated in such a way for the heroes and villains both to come to a single place like this, you can alter or outright create things to fit what we're trying to do here.  Canon characters should still ACT like their canon in-game or show counterparts, but if a few things are changed along the way, then that's fine.  We simply prefer they somewhat resemble the source material is all.  :D  Original characters are much more free obviously, but if you tie yourself to a well known clan, order, family, or at least a character, do your best to explain how that happened.

Additional Notes:  Theme music, extra pictures, or just little side notes for your guy or gal is fine.

Pictures before I forget should be right aligned at about 300 before anyone asks.  Place them above the Name section please.  For those that would prefer a more real person, you're free to include a face claim instead, just put the name for your claim in the Additional Notes section.  Thanks!

As far as number of characters people can play at a time, we're only going to allow two, and only one of each side of this.  That means only one villain for every hero, but you don't HAVE to play two.  We are hoping for an even number though, but a slight tip in either side is fine.  :D

[b]Name[/b]: 
[b]Gender[/b]: 
[b]Age[/b]: 
[b]Canon/OC[/b]: 
[b]Alignment[/b]: 
[b]Race[/b]: 
[b]Sexual Orientation[/b]: 
[b]Appearance[/b]: 
[b]Skills/Magic/Abilities[/b]: 
[b]Flaws[/b]: 
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Background Information[/b]: 

[b]Additional Notes[/b]: 

Taken Canon Characters Directory
Camilla (Anime season 2 based) by Vergil1989
Hector the Devil Forgemaster by Vergil1989
Sypha (Anime seasons 1 & 2 by SweetSerenade

Face Claim Directory
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

SweetSerenade

*stakes flag* Also if you want I might be able to facilitate the transportation of various Canons from the 'Hero' Side, if simply through the means of a character used as a plot device (PM Me because I have an idea on that - xD )

Also I hope you realize Carmilla is a Lesbian right? Just flat out from the way she responded about fucking Godbrand

"Only if all the Vampires Males, half of the females, and some of the animals, were dead." xD

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Vergil1989

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

SweetSerenade

Okies, I need to go have a smoke break, and get some more schoolwork done, but I'll converse with you in PM.

Vergil1989

Quote from: SweetSerenade on November 06, 2018, 10:53:15 PM
*stakes flag* Also if you want I might be able to facilitate the transportation of various Canons from the 'Hero' Side, if simply through the means of a character used as a plot device (PM Me because I have an idea on that - xD )

Also I hope you realize Carmilla is a Lesbian right? Just flat out from the way she responded about fucking Godbrand

"Only if all the Vampires Males, half of the females, and some of the animals, were dead." xD

LMAO and yes I am well aware of this fact from the anime side of things, but during her Lord of Shadows appearances, although far more the second than the first one, she was in love if not outright obsessed with Dracula.  Still, I vastly prefer her anime personality and appearance, so her being a lesbian is more than fine for me.  ;D

SweetSerenade

I've accepted the position of cogm,  will be making a small announcement on how the 'good' characters will be joining the modern era,  after I have a smoke.

Vergil1989

SweetSerenade

How Heros or Anti-Dracula/War Council Canons can end up in the Modern Era

It's a well-known fact that vampires require humans to feed and live, but it's also a well-known fact that there are races out there that require humans to survive. In the past, a particular race never cared what Dracula and his council did because of the fact there was families and people capable of handling those uprisings in the Dark forces. A balance of course was of the utmost importance for the world. The species in question that requires humans to thrive is the Fae, for the fae (and the Tuatha'De'Dannan) are powered by the belief of humans and the more they believe the more a Fae can thrive.

When the Catholic Church swept through and started decimating Pagan Power Sources the Fae had to retreat into Underhill, they could survive - in this less powerful time - because there was still believers. Now in the modern Era they have found other ways to be worshipped, building lives among the humans where they appear as celebrities or singers - or people of importance. Never directly getting involved in human politics, but existing enough to survive. But there is a limited bit of belief left, and the fact that some dumbasses just summoned Dracula and his Council - to rebegin the war on humans - has fast reached the ears of the Fae through one of their remaining believer bloodlines.

In the past, this bloodline was used to hunt down Godbrand and his Vikings; which seemed pretty logical - Celtic Family fighting against a Viking Vampire... But that eventually ended as time passed into the halls of man forgetting more and more.

One of those Worshippers is about to have something major taken from her, and in return she uses a forbidden (except in extreme circumstances) family spell to summon help. The Fae in question that answered the call happens to have high enough ties to organize the proposed attack against the Darkness that is coming. Using Underhill, the between spaces where most Fae live, this woman and the Fae she bonded to are going to traverse the halls of time to draw heroes from the past.

So if you want to side with the Heroes, this is your in, OC or Canon - She will bring you to the Modern Era and help you acclimate to prepare in the fight against Dracula and his War Council once more.

Dracula and his new followers, and old, now intend to wipe out humanity - which is a fruitless and idiotic task, which will result in nothing but trouble. Essentially Dracula not only declared war on the humans, but anyone that relies on them to survive.

Vergil1989

Name:  Camilla of what was once Old World Styria
Canon/OC:  Canon:  Castlevania Season 2 based
Alignment:  Villain
Race:  Elder Vampire
Sexual Orientation:  Lesbian
Appearance:  Blue eyes as frigid as ice in their coloration sits in a moon like pale face that is as beautiful as it is striking in its appearance, framed by long silver locks that only enhances her overall beauty and poise.  For all of her unnatural allure however, it hides nothing of her monstrous nature, if anything, her smooth, pale, soft skin and blood red lips only tends to draw attention to the fangs she has, let alone her slightly bat like pointy ears which tend to poke out from beneath her hair.  Tall at about 6'2'', lithe, and with enough curves to make her enticing to anyone, dead or alive, only hides the fact she's quite exceptionally skilled in combat with agile, dancer like grace and dexterity due to her lean, muscular physique.  The armored pauldron she wears on her right arm, let alone the metallic corset around her upper and lower waist, which strains to keep her breasts contained, certainly gives some warning as to her leanings, as does the long if narrow sword she never goes anywhere without, which is normally attached to her belt on the left side of her narrow waist.
Skills/Magic/Abilities:  Skilled Tactician - While most vampires can claim to be smart and experienced due to their long lives, few are actually learned individuals.  Camilla is one of the few who can claim to have a very sharp mind, and the will to use it as best she can to further her goals, spinning webs of schemes and plots wherever she goes to ensure the survival of her species first, her own personal power a very close second.  (Anime season 2 for reference/inspiration)
Transformation Magic - As long as she knows who she's trying to copy, Camilla has the power to perfectly duplicate any female woman she wishes.  While some of it is merely illusion, masking the monster beneath, the rest is a physical alteration, allowing her to mimic vocal patterns, the scent of another's hair, skin, even fingerprints although she doesn't currently know this.  She uses this power more to trick her opponents into letting their guard down before she slits their throats open, assuming she doesn't find them amusing or strong enough to turn and bend to her will first.  (Lord of Shadows 1 and 2 for reference/inspiration)
Cursed blood - Unlike most vampires, she's enchanted her blood in such a way that those she turns are forever bound to her until their deaths.  Most of the vampires within old Styria were created after Camilla cursed her own blood, ensuring none within her home could ever betray her.  While it takes a great deal of strength from her during the initial transformation and enslavement, once complete, her newest 'childe' are more than willing to die for her while maintaining enough of their autonomy to offer unique insights and perspectives.  Thoughts of disloyalty and the like simply don't exist is all once bound by her blood.  (Lord of Shadows 2 for reference/inspiration)
Lightning Manipulation - From charging metallic substances in such a way to enable her to create a forcefield around herself, to being able to throw bolts of lightning from her fingertips at will, there's little Camilla can't do with such power.  While she prefers to think her way out of problems before they even arise, she is never helpless thanks to her long years of magical study coupled with her more academic achievements.  (Lord of Shadows 1 & 2)
Vampiric Senses/Strength - Like all vampires, she is faster, stronger, and far more resilient thanks to the dark power at her fingertips.  Unlike most, she prefers to use her mind and body to avoid conflict where she can, but she's more than capable to fight up close when she tires of 'playing nice'.  Also like most vampires, her senses are far superior to a mere human's, making such activities as tracking prey a minor inconvenience.
Skilled Swordswoman - While she wouldn't dare cross blades with a Belmont, or Dracula or even Alucard unless she had no other choice, anyone else is more than fair game.  The long if narrow blade at her side is stout enough to shred full plate armor, while skinny enough to slip between a person's ribs.  Couple that with her unnatural speed and grace, and she is a very dangerous opponent at any range.
Flaws:  "What the fuck just happened?!" - Surprises unnerve Camilla considerably, but while she can adapt fairly quickly, those few moments as she struggles to comprehend such a swift turn can make all the difference against her.
Survival overrides sense - In most cases, she's able to fall in line, so long as her and Dracula's interests align, but the moment she suspects the path forward will end in disaster, she'll start spinning her plots to try and ensure a much more favorable outcome for herself and her few close allies and perhaps even friends that she allows herself.
Manipulative - While there are those that know her, truly know her, Camilla looks after Camilla first and foremost, so she's gotten used to playing the seducer wherever she goes.  She can be a friend, perhaps a confidant, if not even a lover for a time, but many have been burned by her.  Those few she's let live, assuming they have any other choice besides serving her, remember her betrayals, and know far better than to trust her again...
Holy weapons/water - Like all vampires, blessed magics, weapons with the touch of the divine, and water that's been blessed by an ordained priest of the Church can burn if not outright destroy her with very little effort.  The Morningstar Whip, the various Vampire Killers employed by the Belmont clan, and divine magic or holy water or oil are especially effective against most vampires, her more so due to her uniquely cursed blood.
Personality:  While most days she's content to rule her small kingdom of Styria without engaging in the typical power and political games that make eternity interesting for other vampires, doesn't mean she won't if there's a genuine chance for her to gain more power and favor.  While she can be cold and cruel like anyone in Dracula's court, she only does so when it serves a purpose, preferring to present a friendly face to her equals at least in nature if not in fact, although since almost every other vampire is a cruel old man or a petulant child trapped in a grown up body as far as her opinion's concerned, means there aren't many she'd consider her equal.  Her blood, despite being just as cold as anyone's, tends to run hotter than most, allowing for passionate outbursts and far more intimate leanings with the fairer sex which she vastly prefers to most of the men she's typically forced to deal with, with VERY few exceptions.  Dracula is the perfect example of such an exception, but between having been unwilling to break his vows to his pet breeder, followed by his desire to see humanity either dead or heavily culled after Lisa's death, Camilla isn't about to tempt fate by trying to seduce him anytime soon.  Anyone else is fair game though...

Whatever the case, Camilla prefers to use her mind over brute force to solve problems, and she's not against encouraging those around her to do the same.  As such, people like the brutish Godbrand disgusts her since he'd rather kill, fuck, or make a boat out of anyone he sets his eyes on, whereas she would use those that are otherwise beneath her in such a way that they don't even realize they're being manipulated.  Whether that's other vampires or lowly humans with some measure of power is of no difference to her, but on occasion, Camilla does find herself missing her old life before she became a vampire.  Because like many before her, she herself was seduced by promises made by a now very dead vampire.  After she killed him, Camilla made a promise to herself to never be powerless like that again, her sire having become a cruel old man, maddened by age and needless cruelty towards everyone around him.  His abuses and broken promises forged her into the cold manipulator she is now though, so it wasn't all bad she'd suppose if anyone was brave enough to tempt a bout of sadistic abuse by her own hands.
Background Information:  Centuries ago, a former Austrian noblewoman met a vampire who promised her the world.  When he became mad from his age and took his cruelty out on her, Camilla decided she had had enough one cold, wintry evening, and hung her sire out of his own castle's topmost tower with a noose covered in sharp spikes wrapped around his neck which quickly gave out on him.  Needless to say, she didn't agree with his twisted idea of hospitality, and has since turned her former master's country into her own.  Now, centuries later, after having beaten, manipulated, or killed any and all opposition within her domain, Camilla rules a far more 'fair' Styria, with her as the only sovereign, who is subservient only to Dracula himself.  It's an arrangement she'd be content to let be, until such a time the Lord of Darkness becomes yet another cruel mad old man just like her sire had so long ago.  At least, that's how she'd normally proceed, until she received a pair of unusual visitors in the form of two humans, twins, a young man and woman barely into their twenties with immense power, and of far more interest and alarm to her, knowledge of everything she had ever done.

It didn't take much of being shown how an uninterrupted future would play out for her to convince Camilla to follow this new Lord Dracula, a far more vibrant and 'alive' Dracula.  Gone was the tired old man of her world's time, this Prince of Darkness had fully embraced his better qualities, at least in her mind, and had made it clear he was not to be trifled with.  Still, Camilla couldn't help but wonder how this world's Camilla could let herself be so easily defeated time after time after time, and sought answers where she could find them.  She soon realized her former self in this particular Dracula's time had been far too dependant upon the Prince of Darkness and quite mad in her own right, confusing her loyalty and dedication to the cause for mindless devotion and 'love'.  While she certainly agreed that he was exceptional, to the point she was sorely tempted to sleep with this particular Dracula, Camilla would never love the man, and why should she?  She'd already beaten her old master in his own home, and outside of maintaining the human livestock's numbers, she had no real interest in men rutting with whatever women would have them.  She vastly preferred her own sex to having another man holding power over her ever again, but for now she's content to play along with this particular War Council, spearheaded by a far more superior Dracula.  If the time comes however she needs to make a hasty exit, she'll take everything she can on her way out, the female twin included...

Additional Notes:  Unlike most vampires, Camilla has allowed many women to join her armies, and in her mind and in most cases actual fact, they've proven far superior to their male counterparts time and time again.  Between harnessing their rage against a world that sees them as subservient to men, and their willingness to actually think for themselves, her soldiers and generals are a step above most as a result.  Her country might be small, but she and her people make the most of everything they can.

As for her thoughts on the modern age she now finds herself a part of, Camilla has found she's rather fond of this new age of technological advancement and debauchery.  There's so many more opportunities in this world than she would've imagined, so much to learn, to discover!  The intellectual part of her is beyond overjoyed to get a chance to explore everything it can in the centuries to come once most of humanity is gone, but for the immediate future and for the sake of her plans, her focus is more bent towards the weapons and advancements they've achieved in destroying each other, let alone the creatures of the night for those that yet remember they existed in the first place.  As for the vampires who are already present, most of these shallow blooded weaklings she'd rather see dead at her feet for having lost so much of themselves.

She kept the former Camilla's giant stone mask though, after taking it apart to understand how it was created in the first place before infusing it with her unique blood.  Now, Vampira's bloody tears, still quite acidic in nature, holds the same curse her own blood does.  Monsters, humans, it matters not, because all will fall to her thrall if she has her way.

Camilla's theme
https://youtu.be/5_Q1rXhHL6g

SweetSerenade

Name:  Amaranth Baine
Canon/OC:  OC
Alignment:  Hero
Race:  Human
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Appearance
A young woman where appearances can be deceiving, she appears to be in her mid-twenties, but maintains most of the activity and resilience of her teen years. She is not tall, no instead she's on the smaller side of things, but her body is built in a way that it confuses the mind. Long and light her lines are, even if she stands at only 5'3''. Amaranth is a woman possessing a dancer's build and the height that is often desired in those in professional Ballerinas. She is a woman who makes a larger presence than her physical form would often dictate. That lean frame is composed of a muscle composition that is obviously built from a lifetime of training in combat and weaponry. She is no pushover, and is probably one of the few modern people with the disposition and drive to handle the dark scourge that is rising.

Upon her back between her shoulder blades, a raven tattoo can be seen. This marks her as a 'warrior' class in her clan, but this is only one of several markings she carries for her 'status' in her clan. Upon the flesh just below her collarbone, you will find a tree of life and crescent moons tattooed, this being the marking of the magical aspect of the work she does for her family. The last marking is the one that shows which part of the family bloodlines she comes from, originally there were three Baine lines - the two branches and the main. The two branches had the marking of Wolf and Stag, and the Main family had the marking of Dragon. Amaranth's Dragon is on her lower back.
Skills/Magic/Abilities
Combat Prowess - A human woman trained in several forms of hand to hand combat, as well as various forms of weaponry. Her family was originally a clan that would go toe to toe - over the ages - with Godbrand and his ilk. They resorted to hunting creatures of the night that got out of hand, when Godbrand had vanished, resulting in them becoming something of traveling mercenaries for the Undead. This includes mounted combat capabilities, as she was trained to be a good Horsewoman.

Weapon Training - She was trained, since she was a child that could barely walk, in a variety of weapons. She can wield varying lengths of blade, has shown prowess with a bow, and can even handle a spear or whip if she absolutely must.

Magical Capabilities - Amaranth is the one who summoned Puck, who will in turn aid her in finding the Heros capable of fighting what is beginning to happen. Her magic is at a high level especially for someone from the modern era, but she has refined and built it up even higher by remaining a Maiden to strengthen the purity of her magic. A lot of her magic is based on incantations, though some are extremely ritual based. All of it is tied to the Celtic Gods and the Fae.

Enhanced Physical capabilities - A family crafted and hones to hunt supernatural creatures, to guide the balance of the world, to hide within the shadows themselves, this was what the Bane families became. Guided by the Fae, helping keep a balance and helping keep the power base of the Fae alive in the world, they were gifted (as long as the bloodline shall last) with enhanced physical capabilities. Durability, Speed, Stamina, they were made to hunt - and hunt they did indeed.

High Intellect - Given the time period she comes from Amaranth's intellect is only aided by the science around her. A woman of 24 she has not only magical schooling beneath her belt but she is working on becoming a literal Scholar within her world. Despite the fact that her family has not been in the Scotland or Ireland region in generations, she takes her Celtic Druid roots seriously and has taken a liking to gather as much information as she could. Even though she believes in magic, she believes it is just something that has not yet been properly explained. This high intellect, and absorption of knowledge, is what has given Amaranth the ability to learn as many languages as she has. Since she was young she has prepared as every member of her family has.

Musical Inclinations - If it involves music you can bet she has learned about it in some regard, at least what is available in the Modern Era - and some of more ancient times. Her ancestors were known for their drinking and dancing frivolity, but their magic users were also known for their music. Music is simply the fastest way to manipulate the magic of the world, though it is the most dangerous. Music is used for great rituals, for powerful spells, if Amaranth is singing - and it isn't for fun - you can be assured something big will be happening.

Flaws
Violent reactions to anyone claiming loyalty to the Roman Catholic Church - that is definitely a major flaw for her. She will vehemently and quite violently speak out against the Roman Catholic church, as would anyone in her family. They will never, and have never, allied themselves with the Roman Catholic Church. While they might sometimes have to work with people who work FOR the Church, they only did so at the behest of the Fae to maintain a balance in the world. A Baine will never bind themselves to the RCC and will always speak of its atrocities before it's niceties.

High Metabolism - Her magical capabilities are direclty proportionate to the food she has consumed. The more powerful the magic, the larger the meal. She usually walks around with MREs (Meals Ready to Eat) as they are super high in their caloric content. She also has to consume vast quantities of calories whenever she uses her physical attributes too much as well. This is a flaw because if you have a high metabolic rate some poisons are easy to process, and some are very much not.

Competitive - Growing up around as many brothers as she has, you naturally become competitive. She had to be better than them at everything, was at least how she saw it. This can be used against her as she is a woman that doesn't know when to quit, and can be dragged into competitions she may not have a way to beat.

Stubborn - Giving up is literally not in her vocabulary, 'strategic retreat' is in her vocabulary, Amaranth is a woman who will not give up unless she absolutely has to. She refuses to allow herself to quit, and this can lead to her being incapacitated through combat means.

Innocent - Innocence is a curse and a blessing, while it gives her a higher chance at the power it also comes with the curse of attracting unwanted attention from supernatural creatures. Vampires especially find something alluring about her, and while she has only faced vampires a handful of times in her life, those handful of times were enough. Before the recent incident, she had only seen a vampire thrice in her lifespan, and those three times were close together. Vampires in the Modern age were just not that common, so they were either very powerful - or very weak.

Personality:
Amaranth is first and foremost a driven young woman who knows her duties and follows them. She was raised, from a young age, understanding the power she had that was so rare in the world. Her family had once been the scourge against the likes of Godbrand, and nowadays they handle the random popups as few as they are. They are one of the few remaining bloodlines, and she is proud of her heritage. She is proud to be one of the remaining few bloodlines in the world that know what is going on. This pride spreads to all the work that she does, and all that she learns. Everything is not just to make her ancestors proud, but to provide for the future of her descendants. She knows her duties, she knows her vows, and she is quite driven by them.

She enjoys her games and riddles, and enjoys playing games. She uses puzzle games as a means to keep her mind sharp and absorbs the knowledge that comes to her. She enjoys languages and the riddles they play, even traveling at times to find people who can teach her languages long gone. Through a lot of studies, she has started to unweave a lot of the languages that the Belnade witches were once renowned for knowing, but it's paltry in comparison to finding a real Belnades. Almost all of her magic is tied to the Celtic, the stuff she's really good at, so she strives to learn more about every available type she can find. A voracious learner with a love for life, she is a woman of both science and magic, for she knows one cannot exist without the other.

Her dedication to her cause is the first and foremost thing that people discover, but being around her reminds one of a deep sorrow that cannot be avenged. The events that occurred in her timeline, with her family, are what is driving her to gather the Heroes to help her against this new darkness. The young woman while she smiles frequently has a sadness in her eyes for her age. She has known no true love her own, nor has she been allowed pleasures of the flesh (by her own decision). She has a quest of her own now, a need to drive the darkness back or at least temper it. For true destruction is the path of death for all, and she might be depressed but she's not suicidal. She wants the world to survive, and thus herself so that she can forge a future for her bloodline.

Sass is her common go to in her speech, she is a strong independant woman - but she understands that sometimes you need help. Which is exactly why she is doing what she is doing. She nurtures and guides, and offers advice when she can, but sometimes that advice gets pretty sassy. It's probably not a good idea to let her get around, for any length of time, people like Dracula - or the others who side with him. Humans are not Cattle, nor are they all to be destroyed. She wishes that Dracula would not hate an entire species simply for what one fucked up Church did. The Roman Catholic Church does not make up the bulk of humanity, and nor does it represent the common thoughts of the species.

Background Information
Being raised a hunter of darkness, in the modern era, is not an easy life. One might say it's even harder since you have to work even harder to erase the traces of what you have done when you kill a vampire or a creature that's gone too far. That's not to say her family kills every creature they come across, they only hunt those that start treating human as Cattle, or become a real threat to humans. Hell, they have even dealt with a few Satanic cults in their time, so there is that to be considered. Amaranth is the youngest daughter in a family of six older brothers - her loving parents - and a plethora of extended family. She was raised in this, brought back and forth between the States and Ireland. Her family would also travel to Scotland on occasion to visit some of the extended family.

She was raised with combat and training in a variety of weapons and magic, and she was raised with the knowledge that someday she might also fight the darkness. Her childhood was normal and happy, despite this, her friends at school just thought she had really strange parents who were just forcing her to learn a bunch of things to be 'well rounded'. She was learning multiple languages when she was in elementary school, and by the time she entered middle school she knew at least six, of which she sometimes mixes up and mutters words in other languages while she's frustrated.

She had a rather easy going childhood despite this, happy and surrounded by love, fighting against the darkness. It was perfect, it was amazing, and she loved her life. At the age of 16 she was set up to handle her first 'hunt' - which was a newly turned vampire that had been feasting on children. This task also came at the same point that her adulthood rights had been passed. She attained not just her clan marking, but her marking as a Warrior - and her Marking as a magician. In her family to contain all three of the most powerful markings, being Mainline - Warrior and Magician - was seen as a sign of being a potential 'Hero' of legends. She was guided through her first hunt because of this, by a very cranky Raven who had been sent by a very doting ancestor.

Her family believes that they are matrilineally descended from Morrigan, but they have no proof of this descent. Instead, they just go about their lives and continue onwards. The only other times Amarnath dealt with vampires was at the age of 18, and 20. They were not too difficult and were when she was traveling in Europe with her study abroad programs during her University study years. She actually has several degrees, all earned in concordance with each other, focusing on linguistics and ancient history more than anything.

Her life was amazing, that is until the night that it all changed. Her family had finally gathered - every member - every man, woman, child, and elder. They had all gathered at the Ancestral home not far from an Ancient Tor. The family was celebrating, for Amaranth had attained the age of 24, and so had several others in the clan. That night, that night was a slaughter, a time displaced Godbrand and his Vampire vikings descended upon the gathering and created a slaughter of the likes that had not been seen in ages. From the depths of her soul a true darkness ripped itself free, and Amaranth did something she had been forbidden for ages by her clan. 

There in their Ancestral place of power she unleashed the gift of a death song completely combined with her magic - and awakened creatures of death from the darkness of the standing stones around her - great Raven monstrosities that came to the womans bidding (and have never come again), a feat that was quite shocking given her age. She pushed back that terrible creature and his men, her own innocent blood the fuel for the spell, and found herself awakening beneath the moonlight - alone and surrounded by slaughter. A ring of figures around her, and a rather strange silver-haired man floating above her head. "You have called and we have come, Child of the Blood of Old. What do you request."

"The end to the darkness, a return to the balance..." She spoke her words, and the figures agreed.

"Than you shall be our Blade of the Old Blood, you will be our Maiden." Came a female voice.

Which leads her to her path now.

Additional Notes:
-True Believer of the Celtic Gods
-Seeks Balance in all things
-Owns Shards of a Carpathian Mirror of which she is slowly working on how to activate for magical means
-Usually keeps a belt of pouches on her that contains various items and crystals to be used in magic. Quick casting using these uses less energy than casting using incantation alone.
-Always has a blade of some sort on her.
-Whispered rumors of a Forgemaster very far back in her family, unconfirmed - Fae prove useless in gaining the information.
- Themes - Morrigan - Battle, Willow Maid - Advice (Just because you can doesn't mean you should), Cheshire Kitten - General disposition

Name:  Puck, Robin Goodfellow, Hey you Bastard that's my daughter
Canon/OC:  OC
AlignmentNoneSelf-preservations Hero
Race:  Fae - Wild Courts, Bound to Royals
Sexual Orientation:  Heterosexual
Appearance
Tall and leans, Puck may be, but he is definitely no push over. Every bit of that leanness of his frame is the utmost peak physicality for a Fae. Considering his age, which he'll change the answer to every time he's asked, he's in remarkable shape. Most human literature has reference to him in one form or another, in somer regard or shape or form, but that's probably because he had a lot of sons who liked to cause a lot of trouble - and use his name while doing it. Puck is lean and tall, even among humans when he isn't glamoured to look smaller. Usually he's roughly between six and a half feet tall to seven feet, but nothing less than five foot ten inches, when it comes to his height range. He tends to like to adjust and mold it based on his moods.

He will always be found wearing a variety of clothing, but his current garment (seen in picture) is an old favorite. He rather likes it, even if it reminds him of worse off times, he's still pretty happy about the way his life became in the modern era. He just vanishes for a few decades, comes back and restarts his life... And just lives happily, he's pretty good at it too. Since he can hide so easily using glarmour. Nowadays you can even get away with walking around in public with pointy ears!
Skills/Magic/Abilities
Shapeshifting - He's a Fae that was rumored to take many forms, and many guises, whether as Puck or Robin, he was both and many. He is rumored (and confirms sometimes) to be the father of the Fae race known as 'pooka' which means that the chances are he not only has humanoid shapes he can change into but animal ones as well. Not that he'll go telling you, that would ruin his fun. spoilers are fun, anyway, my dear reader, if you want true fun from Puck pay attention to what the writer keeps trying to hide.

Magic - in it's many and varied forms, as a Fae he is capable of many things and this includes true magic. Fae are made from magic and it's belief, and they also can create magic as well. This can spread across some pretty ancient fae magic, all the way to more 'modern' (think more like pre-RCC Takeover) forms of magic. Which can include ritualistic, component-based, and incantation based. He prefers just the good ol' snap of the fingers. Damn right I do woman, stop dragging this on it's annoying!

Nearly Immortal - Like most Fae of his age Puck is nearly immortal, his years of dealing with humans have led him to have quite the skillset you could imagine. He can be killed with the right tools, but he primarily tries to teleport out of any situation that could end with his death. He's very good at escaping, that much is for certain. Considering how long he's lived for. Hey fuck you, of course, I want to escape alive, stop giving them the impression of cowardice it's called 'strategic retreat'.

Trickster and Tactition - for Puck these two go hand in hand, and he often wiles and guides in ways that would lead to his personal favor. Preferably if gets him a treat he's looking for, or something he needs. He is after all Fae, so most of what he does is personal interest aligned. Mind you, I said most - not all, so there is that addendum there. Just be careful of his wording, and never make deals with him unless you're willing to hammer out every single little detail. Oh do make deals, and get caught up in something fun. I'm not intentionally cruel, I have my ways and wiles.

Lots of Knowledge - Puck is Puck, and he has been around for a long time. He has capabilities that exceed most typical Fae and he could technically be a 'King' in his own right, at least among the Wild Courts. But Puck is a creature of knowledge and fancy, and he likes flittering around the ages to gather that information. Though he seems like a Pranksters and a Trickster, he has much deeper intellectual roots that someone can get access to. He quite definitely is well traveled and may have seen several 'events' first hand though at a distance.

Deal Making - Puck is first and foremost Fae, and what are Fae good at? Making Deals? Their ability to manipulate and wile is renowned even among other species. There is a saying in the Supernatural community - "I'd rather broker a deal with a demon than gain a favor from a Fae." - This is because most Demon contracts are very easily pieced apart. In fact, it seems that Puck is very good at this, having made deals with a variety of individuals throughout time.

Flaws
Are you insane I don't have any flaws! How can you even - fine...
Inability to Lie - as a member of the Fae he cannot directly lie, he has a complete inability to lie if asked a direct question. This means he will redirect, tell half-truths, and flat out leave out information that isn't asked for, all because people should make their own conclusions. Mostly because he likes playing tricks, so sometimes he'll follow the literal translation of the word - not the figurative someone intended... or vice versa to be honest.

Iron Intolerance - Where as Iron would probably freak out younger Fae, Puck is old enough it's just an annoyance now. He's pretty good at dealing with it passively around him, now actively touching him is another matter. With enough time it will start to burn his flesh, and he will need to get away from it. If he is directly punctured with Iron he runs the risk of catching an allergic reaction that is highly dangerous for the Fae (Iron Rot Poisoning, basically), younger fae would be much more impacted than he is. Puck can directly touch high concentrations of Iron metal - for at least a few minutes - before he starts burning from it. It's still a good deterrent to add an iron horseshoe near your door, to keep him away. Hey! Don't tell them that, where is the fun in that?!?

Racial 'Honor' Flaws - All Fae bound to the courts follow laws, the most major of those laws is not to knowingly harm the innocent. Harm of an Innocent warrants breaking of other fae rules to try to rebalance such an action. To the Fae and Innocent is more than just the body, but the mind and heart and soul. If someone is pure in these things, they cannot be harmed by a member of the Fae. Even the 'Dark Throng' will turn upon their own - at least now with their current Leaderships - for harming an innocent. Children are never to be harmed, those of innocent minds but adult bodies are kept in this. Those not understanding of the world are to be protected, because it is often innocence that believes in the Fae most strongly.

This Racial trait also includes aspects like being Duty and Honor bound to follow their words and to do what they can to make sure that things follow the discourse passed down from the Tuatha'De'Dannan. Belief is powerful, and the more belief - the more Power a Fae can have. Are you fucking kidding me woman? You really had to give them all those answers? Really - I'm starting to hate you more and more... What's that you say - wait hang on, no how about we not delete all the work.

Bound In gold - See those golden bands around his wrists? They bind him and his magic. He could be so much more, so much more powerful, but he messed up. He did something he wasn't supposed to - and now he's paying the price for it. It restricts his magics down from the things they could be, no longer can he easily travel from mirror to mirror, he is bound to follow the orders of the Royals of the Courts of the Fae, he is bound to follow other's commands, and thus he is more than likely prevelant to be sarcastic and bitter. Though still quite fun loving, he is dampened by the powers he has lost - and his shackles can only be broken when this new threat has been handled.

Personality:
Loves his Fun - Puck chases fun, though in all seriousness he is capable of quite serious methods of discourse. For Puck nothing is more important than his fun. Which means he is very self-serving and will generally think for himself first and foremost - which at this moment happens to align well with what is going on. But Puck Loves fun, and will always propose the most entertaining route of discourse and combat. He's well known to randomly pull out odd items in combat - summon a rubber chicken to bitch slap the Forgemaster? You bet! Oh, look a braided beautiful necklace of stink blossoms to override the vampires senses? Yep, that's Puck! The downside is, he loves his fun more than he loves most things in life, so he'll chase his fun - even at some of the expense of others.

Puck is a trickster through and through, and a devious manipulator of the likes which most Fae have not been in many ages. He is an oldschool believer that sometimes a little fun is all someone needs to perk up. Beneath all that thought Puck is a guiding force, a powerful magical creature that seeks to guide humanity back to the path of right - while also maintaining their ability to be self-sufficient. He believes in guidance and lessons, not in mass control or slaughter. The future that Dracula and the current situation desires is not something Puck Desires - as it would cut down severely on the power base that is just starting to regrow.

In all seriousness Puck can be quite straightforward but I tell you that you don't want that; in fact you want him to be playful and jovial, because his seriousness can be borderline Sociopathic - then again he's not human, so judging his mind on the strictures of humanity is probably best to be avoided. He is known for saying weird things, or looking into the distance and speaking to people who may not be completely there.  He has a sort of air to him that makes it clear that he does not feel he is in the same realm as humans, but he understands their importance and has had many human lovers.

Speaking of lovers, Puck loves humans, and he loves human women. There is probably many an Irish Lad or Lass that has a drop of Puck in them from some frivolities in the far past. He tends to gear towards more mature females, usually with a strong disposition. He prefers them passed their younger years, and closer to their 'mothering' years. So early to mid twenties is usually Puck's 'youngest' range for lovers.

Background Information
It would literally take forever to explain Puck’s entire history. To put it simply he is in service to the Royals of the Fae, but most so the Tuatha’De’Dannan. When the balance is to be kept, sometimes it’s a trickster that is needed to keep it. He was placed on the ‘hero’ side for this ‘game’ – in an attempt to cause growth and development within the Heroes. He’s not even really a villain, but he isn’t against playing the part.

Humans are just so fun to fuck with. Literally, and figuratively. Puck absolutely loves playing his pranks, if history has shown anything about his nature. He has hundreds, probably thousands, of children among the fae – and so many bloodlines that have started because of him. Some of his favorites are the tricksters known as Púca. He absolutely loves these wonderful creatures, and sometimes they will visit him.

Then again things with the Fae have suddenly taken a rather hard turn, ever self-serving in their interests they have decided to open old magic that require a lot of power. What they are doing will have a high cost to them, but they hope that the resulting growth in belief would make it easier for them to recuperate. Besides, having a human representative again is giving all of them a larger power boost, even if they just had a dive because of the slaughter of almost an entire clan. Dracula has declared War on the Fae by trying to slaughter all of Humanity - their first target is Godbrand, but after that they will assist in getting the darkness rebalanced to where it belongs.

Balance is essential for all species to survive, and now the Fae are in a race against time to prevent the future that the Morrigan has seen as a possible battle - for she sees with another sight, and saw dark dreams of death and blood as a possibility. Puck was chosen due to the fact that more humans believing in him - in one form or another - than any other fae, thus meaning he has more power.

Though Puck himself is currently in 'punishment' for something that happened, he is still one of the more powerful of the Fae and was charged with helping Amaranth traverse the Underhill corridors of time and space to select the Heros that will help with this plight.

Additional Notes:
Fourth Wall Breaking - Puck is a character capable of perceiving a lot of things, he'll likely confused and confound the other characters in the story with the things he does. As he has throughout the course of this profile. As a note Puck mostly uses this for reading profiles to get the information he needs to draw the characters in. He won't use it for things like combat and the like unless it's for comedic effect. Liken him to the ilks of Deadpool, of which he would quite easily get along with. Oh Bullocks I'd get along with him, are you daft woman? He's Suicidal! - If anything he'd get along with the fang bangers. Wait maybe not, death to humanity sucks.
- Puck is never without a joke or two, and probably a rubber chicken to slap someone with. Maybe a pie, he likes a variety of comedy gags.
- Puck has adapted quite nicely to the modern era, and was quite surprised that someone even still knew the spell that Amaranth used.
- Puck enjoys his sweets, if you piss him off the easiest way to sway him away from anger is to offer him something delicious.
- American Beer sucks, so does german, beer in general sucks, it is mead or whiskey for this Fae. If you give him beer he's likely to make barley grow from your nose.
- Do not ever, even jokingly, threaten him with iron, he will react violently and he will make it clear to you that he does not consider it a joke.
- Puck's themes will come eventually xD

Florence

I'm interested! Funny enough I decided to check back in on this site (after something of a mini-hiatus) specifically because I've been aching for a Castlevania roleplay. Playing Rondo of Blood has only made me want to rp it more, lol.

I actually kind of had an interesting idea hit me. An OC Belmont from an alternate timeline based on a game that has since been removed from canon.

Specifically, I'm referring to Castlevania Legends. At the time, billed as being the story of the first Belmont to face Dracula, it has since been declared non-canon. The game featured possibly the only playable female Belmont as it's main protagonist, Sonia Belmont (and come to think of it like, the only female main protagonist period, besides Shanoa...). Sonia then went on to give birth to Trevor. In a twist from what we're used to, however, the father was Alucard.

So my idea for a character is basically, further down that family line. A Belmont descended from partially from Dracula. I'm not sure if that would qualify them as anything other than a human (since we're probably talking like 1/16th vampire or something) in regards to actual race.

I'm thinking "Victoria Belmont" as the character's name, perhaps.

Would multiple characters be allowed? Because I could also make up a villain character. In fact, if Carmilla is going to be in this, I could always make Laura! http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Laura

Of course, Laura's relationship to Carmilla would be something to work out (in the original novella, Carmilla, the whole plot is basically about Carmilla trying to seduce Laura, while the games have pretty much lacked any such references to my knowledge.)
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Florence on November 07, 2018, 01:33:04 AM
I'm interested! Funny enough I decided to check back in on this site (after something of a mini-hiatus) specifically because I've been aching for a Castlevania roleplay. Playing Rondo of Blood has only made me want to rp it more, lol.

I actually kind of had an interesting idea hit me. An OC Belmont from an alternate timeline based on a game that has since been removed from canon.

Specifically, I'm referring to Castlevania Legends. At the time, billed as being the story of the first Belmont to face Dracula, it has since been declared non-canon. The game featured possibly the only playable female Belmont as it's main protagonist, Sonia Belmont (and come to think of it like, the only female main protagonist period, besides Shanoa...). Sonia then went on to give birth to Trevor. In a twist from what we're used to, however, the father was Alucard.

So my idea for a character is basically, further down that family line. A Belmont descended from partially from Dracula. I'm not sure if that would qualify them as anything other than a human (since we're probably talking like 1/16th vampire or something) in regards to actual race.

I'm thinking "Victoria Belmont" as the character's name, perhaps.

Would multiple characters be allowed? Because I could also make up a villain character. In fact, if Carmilla is going to be in this, I could always make Laura! http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Laura

Of course, Laura's relationship to Carmilla would be something to work out (in the original novella, Carmilla, the whole plot is basically about Carmilla trying to seduce Laura, while the games have pretty much lacked any such references to my knowledge.)

Any and all Belmonts are something that would need to be brought in by the current 'Good Leading' Duo, so she'd need to be of a timeline that was far enough in the past that Belmonts still existed with any knowledge of vampire hunting, as Vergil is running this 'modern' world without Belmonts or Belnades - except in the past.

I actually know a lot of information about the female Belmont members, because of my husband's obsession with the games. I would note that while she could quite definitely be a Belmont, she can never use the Morningstar to the fullest capabilities of it. As Females have proven incompatible with it in its entirety. She'd probably have to primarily use magic as her components in combat.

Vergil1989

Male chauvinist of a whip 'cough' lol.  But I'd be fine with this myself, although I've never played Legends or even knew about it, so that's pretty interesting to me all told.  :D

Jack of Jacks

Hello! I wanted to say I'm interested in this concept and group.

I know little of the Castlevania lore beyond the anime, unfortunately, but I intend to learn from the wiki if I need to know more. Also, just to clarify: this story is taking place in the modern age (as in 21st century)?

I'm excited to start brainstorming for the RP! Love that someone decided to start a castlevania themed one.

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Greydreamer on November 07, 2018, 01:51:05 AM
Hello! I wanted to say I'm interested in this concept and group.

I know little of the Castlevania lore beyond the anime, unfortunately, but I intend to learn from the wiki if I need to know more. Also, just to clarify: this story is taking place in the modern age (as in 21st century)?

I'm excited to start brainstorming for the RP! Love that someone decided to start a castlevania themed one.

Yep modern as in 21st century era. I'm the Co-Gm and will be helping Vergil with stuff. If you need help with anything, feel free to ask.

Quote from: Vergil1989 on November 07, 2018, 01:47:10 AM
Male chauvinist of a whip 'cough' lol.  But I'd be fine with this myself, although I've never played Legends or even knew about it, so that's pretty interesting to me all told.  :D

XD Very Chauvinist whip, but then again it was literally made through the sacrifice of Leon Belmont's love turned vampire.

Vergil1989

Yep, the 21st century is where its at.  :D

And as we've said before, you don't need to know canon much at all.  We're simply borrowing the bits we prefer and kinda throwing the rest into a giant soup bowl and seeing what comes out of it.  ;D  Still, SOME knowledge always helps of course, but again it's not necessary outright either, so do the best you can and you'll be fine.  :D

Now that part I vaguely remember, having watched most of Leon's particular game on YouTube a while back.  Still, yeesh.

SweetSerenade

Vampire Killer was originally the Whip of Alchemy and was completed when a sacrifice of a Vampire (Leon's turned lover) was made to it (self-sacrifice) - thus making it the Vampire Killer. I can understand why a whip created via a female sacrifice, and proven part sentient, would have difficulty bonding with females. xD

Jack of Jacks

Quote from: SweetSerenade on November 07, 2018, 01:52:42 AM
Yep modern as in 21st century era. I'm the Co-Gm and will be helping Vergil with stuff. If you need help with anything, feel free to ask.

Thank you for offering assistance.

I do have a question regarding the Fae: do they draw power from human faith/belief in general or is it specifically from Human belief of the Fae (or Paganism?)?

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Greydreamer on November 07, 2018, 02:01:43 AM
Thank you for offering assistance.

I do have a question regarding the Fae: do they draw power from human faith/belief in general or is it specifically from Human belief of the Fae (or Paganism?)?

They draw on the belief of humans in general, which is why they are stronger around true believers and those that are innocent of mind and the world. This is how I run the fae, if you want to do anything with them I'd be your primary source for that since I'm sort of handling that aspect of things. Was there something you were interested in?

Jack of Jacks

Quote from: SweetSerenade on November 07, 2018, 02:04:20 AM
They draw on the belief of humans in general, which is why they are stronger around true believers and those that are innocent of mind and the world. This is how I run the fae, if you want to do anything with them I'd be your primary source for that since I'm sort of handling that aspect of things. Was there something you were interested in?

Currently I'm just gathering information. I am unsure of whether I will create a fae character or not. Do the fae walk and live amongst the Humans in the modern era? Are they low-key about their existence in the world or do they publically present themselves as fae even in human society?

Also, are there any modern era magicians or do those sorts of people not exist anymore in this setting?

SweetSerenade

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Quote from: SweetSerenade on November 06, 2018, 11:29:52 PM
How Heros or Anti-Dracula/War Council Canons can end up in the Modern Era

It's a well-known fact that vampires require humans to feed and live, but it's also a well-known fact that there are races out there that require humans to survive. In the past, a particular race never cared what Dracula and his council did because of the fact there was families and people capable of handling those uprisings in the Dark forces. A balance of course was of the utmost importance for the world. The species in question that requires humans to thrive is the Fae, for the fae (and the Tuatha'De'Dannan) are powered by the belief of humans and the more they believe the more a Fae can thrive.

When the Catholic Church swept through and started decimating Pagan Power Sources the Fae had to retreat into Underhill, they could survive - in this less powerful time - because there was still believers. Now in the modern Era they have found other ways to be worshipped, building lives among the humans where they appear as celebrities or singers - or people of importance. Never directly getting involved in human politics, but existing enough to survive. But there is a limited bit of belief left, and the fact that some dumbassed just summoned Dracul and his Council - to rebegin the war on humans - has fast reached the ears of the Fae through one of their remaining believer bloodlines.

In the past, this bloodline was used to hunt down Godbrand and his Vikings seemed pretty logical - Celtic Family fighting against a Viking Vampire... But that eventually ended as time passed into the halls of man forgetting more and more.

One of those Worshippers is about to have something major taken from her, and in return she uses a forbidden (except in extreme circumstances) family spell to summon help. The Fae in question that answered the call happens to have high enough ties to organize the proposed attack against the Darkness that is coming. Using Underhill, the between spaces where most Fae live, this woman and the Fae she bonded to are going to traverse the halls of time to draw heroes from the past.

So if you want to side with the Heroes, this is your in, OC or Canon - She will bring you to the Modern Era and help you acclimate to prepare in the fight against Dracula and his War Council once more.

Dracula and his new followers, and old, now intend to wipe out humanity - which is a fruitless and idiotic task, which will result in nothing but trouble. Essentially Dracula not only declared war on the humans, but anyone that relies on them to survive.

Quote from: Greydreamer on November 07, 2018, 02:09:02 AM
Currently I'm just gathering information. I am unsure of whether I will create a fae character or not. Do the fae walk and live amongst the Humans in the modern era? Are they low-key about their existence in the world or do they publically present themselves as fae even in human society?

Also, are there any modern era magicians or do those sorts of people not exist anymore in this setting?

This Spoiler should give you a decent chunk of answers, and I am putting that there is some magic still but it's extremely limited unless it's through specific channels and bloodlines. You can never completely wipe out magic, but the knowledge of it has to be properly passed down, or it doesn't propagate properly.

The Roman Catholic Church is more of an Enemy to most of the cast in the story - than any other entity in the series, their systematic destruction of entire cultures has lead to a debasing of magical power and putting it squarely in unknown territories. Most magical bloodlines were either absorbed by the church, or completely wiped out, at one point or another, but the chances are there are still some - depending on what you are looking for.

Puck, the Storyline NPC is a good example of a Fae (when I finish him, which will likely be sometime before i go to bed, or in the morning after I wake up) - but any PC Fae will have to be severely powered down to not as high levels. The Storyline NPC is not participating in combat at all, but is instead helping facilitate the rise of humans against the vampires that seek to destroy then. This was done because of Amaranth and what she experienced before summoning one of the Fae.

Jack of Jacks

Quote from: SweetSerenade on November 07, 2018, 02:16:00 AM
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

This Spoiler should give you a decent chunk of answers, and I am putting that there is some magic still but it's extremely limited unless it's through specific channels and bloodlines. You can never completely wipe out magic, but the knowledge of it has to be properly passed down, or it doesn't propagate properly.

The Roman Catholic Church is more of an Enemy to most of the cast in the story - than any other entity in the series, their systematic destruction of entire cultures has lead to a debasing of magical power and putting it squarely in unknown territories. Most magical bloodlines were either absorbed by the church, or completely wiped out, at one point or another, but the chances are there are still some - depending on what you are looking for.

Puck, the Storyline NPC is a good example of a Fae (when I finish him, which will likely be sometime before i go to bed, or in the morning after I wake up) - but any PC Fae will have to be severely powered down to not as high levels. The Storyline NPC is not participating in combat at all, but is instead helping facilitate the rise of humans against the vampires that seek to destroy then. This was done because of Amaranth and what she experienced before summoning one of the Fae.
Yes, the spoiler answered my question and cleared up some other things about the modern era faes.

So I have this desire to create a magician or fae. If I created a magician I'd go with pulling ideas for a a character coming from an earlier time period rather than modern era, based on the interpretation you gave.

What sorts of things can Fae do in terms of innate magical or supernatural abilities?

Florence

Quote from: SweetSerenade on November 07, 2018, 01:38:47 AM
Any and all Belmonts are something that would need to be brought in by the current 'Good Leading' Duo, so she'd need to be of a timeline that was far enough in the past that Belmonts still existed with any knowledge of vampire hunting, as Vergil is running this 'modern' world without Belmonts or Belnades - except in the past.

I actually know a lot of information about the female Belmont members, because of my husband's obsession with the games. I would note that while she could quite definitely be a Belmont, she can never use the Morningstar to the fullest capabilities of it. As Females have proven incompatible with it in its entirety. She'd probably have to primarily use magic as her components in combat.

As to the first point, my intention was just that, to have her be a few generations removed from Sonia/Alucard, but still fairly early in the timeline.

As for the second point, I've never encountered that in the lore. Simply that the Vampire Killer is passed down to male descendents. Regardless, I'm not sure that would apply to her timeline, considering Sonia herself wielded the Vampire Killer in Legends, and was able to defeat Dracula with it. I mean, using the lore of the main timeline, even Sonia's male descendents probably wouldn't be able to use it, as they'd be 'tainted' with Alucard's vampire blood. So I think it's safe to say that the whip has different rules in her timeline.

Plus, it's established in lore that even non-Belmonts can use the Vampire Killer through special rituals (though over-using it can cost them dearly). Of course, if it works better for everyone, I can give her a different weapon. I could come up with a completely original weapon for her, perhaps.

In fact, it could be in an interesting twist if, in this timeline, exactly what I said happens, and Alucard's vampire blood means that the Belmonts are no longer able to use the Vampire Killer, and must seek out or create alternative weapons to face the undead. Of course, maybe that vampire blood does prove to have some advantages as well. Perhaps her alternative to the Vampire Killer is something that takes advantage of that.

On a side note: I always personally disliked the Lament of Innocence lore, tbh. Purely personal preference, but I felt like it cheapened Lisa's role in the story (and directly contradicted Symphony of the Night referring to her as Dracula's only love), by revealing that the whole reason he became Dracula in the first place was because of a previous love, especially since most attempts at reconciling the two games involve suggesting that the whole reason Dracula loved Lisa was because she reminded him of his first love and/or was possibly her reincarnation. I always preferred the image of Dracula as someone who had never really known love until he met Lisa, and that he loved her because of who SHE was, not because of some past life or w/e.
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Florence on November 07, 2018, 02:40:26 AM
As to the first point, my intention was just that, to have her be a few generations removed from Sonia/Alucard, but still fairly early in the timeline.

As for the second point, I've never encountered that in the lore. Simply that the Vampire Killer is passed down to male descendents. Regardless, I'm not sure that would apply to her timeline, considering Sonia herself wielded the Vampire Killer in Legends, and was able to defeat Dracula with it. I mean, using the lore of the main timeline, even Sonia's male descendents probably wouldn't be able to use it, as they'd be 'tainted' with Alucard's vampire blood. So I think it's safe to say that the whip has different rules in her timeline.

Plus, it's established in lore that even non-Belmonts can use the Vampire Killer through special rituals (though over-using it can cost them dearly). Of course, if it works better for everyone, I can give her a different weapon. I could come up with a completely original weapon for her, perhaps.

In fact, it could be in an interesting twist if, in this timeline, exactly what I said happens, and Alucard's vampire blood means that the Belmonts are no longer able to use the Vampire Killer, and must seek out or create alternative weapons to face the undead. Of course, maybe that vampire blood does prove to have some advantages as well. Perhaps her alternative to the Vampire Killer is something that takes advantage of that.

On a side note: I always personally disliked the Lament of Innocence lore, tbh. Purely personal preference, but I felt like it cheapened Lisa's role in the story (and directly contradicted Symphony of the Night referring to her as Dracula's only love), by revealing that the whole reason he became Dracula in the first place was because of a previous love, especially since most attempts at reconciling the two games involve suggesting that the whole reason Dracula loved Lisa was because she reminded him of his first love and/or was possibly her reincarnation. I always preferred the image of Dracula as someone who had never really known love until he met Lisa, and that he loved her because of who SHE was, not because of some past life or w/e.

Well, they would be an alternate timeline so that would be acceptable in some regards, but then the Vampire Killer from that series wouldn't have been created by Sara's sacrifice. The Vampire killer in that particular universe originated as Sonia's Grandfather's weapon - of which she adopted as soon as he was killed by Night Creatures.

Its quite possible Victoria is an 'accidental' pick up - and was never intended to be snagged by Amaranth and Puck, since Amaranth and Puck are the ones that are going to be dragging people to the future to help fight.

A lot of our basis is coming off of the Animated series with a combination of things from the various game franchises. Lisa in the Animated Series is Lisa, Dracula's first love and the mother of Alucard. A human woman of high intellect who was fascinated with medicine.

If you mean in reference for the Vampire Killer, that was created by Sara's sacrifice - that's kind of the preferred history for that item, at least in my book. Personally, I like that female Belmont's would have to be more ingenious than their male counterparts and learn other ways. It is what can set them apart from the males. Yes, I am aware that the cost of using it for a Morris is high, which is why it's generally believed the Vampire Killer works best in the hands of a male Belmont. Besides, I imagine having too many iterations of the Vampire Killer in one place could cause some magical fuckery that we probably don't want. xD

Quote from: Greydreamer on November 07, 2018, 02:36:11 AM
Yes, the spoiler answered my question and cleared up some other things about the modern era faes.

So I have this desire to create a magician or fae. If I created a magician I'd go with pulling ideas for a a character coming from an earlier time period rather than modern era, based on the interpretation you gave.

What sorts of things can Fae do in terms of innate magical or supernatural abilities?

I'm going to be working on the Fae to some extent, it's more of a 'ask' and you'll get an answer for that one. I usually divide things up based on court, seasonal alignment (If they are seasonal) or even fae 'type'. So depends on the kind of Fae you wanna play.

As for the mage, that'd have to be someone from an earlier time period, as you mentioned, so they'd have to get picked up by Amaranth and Puck eventually.

Vergil1989

As for my own stuff about the Roman Catholic Church as far as the anime at least is concerned, let me say this as plainly as I can.  In the VERY first episode, Lisa is burned at the stake for 'practicing witchcraft', although the bishop in charge of the affair says to the mayor that the Church wanted the people of Wallachia to remain simple and more or less dependant upon them for everything.  Lisa, who had learned actual science from the MASSIVE collection of knowledge within Castlevania and from her future husband, was a threat to the Church, thus she was labeled a witch and killed, which brought about Dracula's wrath upon the world.  So no, any ties to the Church isn't a good idea since either you were a part of the problem, or any magic and the like in your family was heavily edited and censored to the point it's practically useless anyway.  Anything less than your total obedience wasn't and wouldn't be tolerated, thus earning you a public death from a crowd either too scared to stop the Church or they ignorantly cheer your execution on, never questioning that the Church might be killing an innocent person just to keep themselves powerful.