Friendship and love with something truly alien (exotic, consensual)

Started by Teo Torriatte, October 12, 2012, 12:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teo Torriatte

I would really love to play this creature in a roleplay...

And here is one more pic of the same creature, that I will hide because it's a bit more explicit...

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

I am looking for someone who would perhaps be interested in playing some kind of explorer, a member of some kind of interplanetary expedition. It could be the typical 'humans out to strip the planet' type of scenario, or some kind of colonization attempt, or really anything else you would like to do.

The creatures themselves are very gentle herbivores, possessing of human level intelligence, just a little larger than humans but still of comparable size, and physically stronger as well. They would speak their own language, of course, but I am thinking, to make things a bit easier, they can develop some kind of telepathic bond with an individual and then they could communicate with each other, and even gain an understanding of one another's language. They would most likely live in small herds, in harmony with the natural world around them, although I am sure some conflicts could occur between different herds and such as they vie for territory. Or maybe they are complete pacifists.

My character, one of the creatures, would be somewhat more curious than the average member of her species and get a little too close to the humans' settlement, and things could go from there. I would like to develop some kind of plot that is deeper than 'our characters exchange a few words and then have sex', although sex would definitely be a part of it as well, if not right away.

I wouldn't mind some dominant traits in your character, but I am not looking for a non-con situation or anything even remotely abusive, this would be about our characters learning about each other, strengthening their bond on all levels- telepathic, emotional and physical.

Most details are totally negotiable, though... and if someone was feeling really adventurous(or just has the same desire to play something exotic that I do), we could even work on a story where we each get to play one of the creatures, with or without any humans involved at all.

PM me if you might be interested in discussing things further.

Fadereaper

hey if you are wanting to do this still, I would be game for it.  Unless you already started then that's fine xD
Peace is a lie there is only passion, through passion I gain strength, through strength I gain power, through power I gain victory, through victory my chains are broken, the force shall free me.

O/O