Michael Jackson did WHAT?

Started by Nadir, June 25, 2009, 05:14:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trieste

Quote from: Bliss on June 26, 2009, 03:15:57 PM
From LOLcats to Romantic comedies to many of our living rooms, the Thriller Dance is one of those iconic things that has bloomed beyond what its creator could have even imagined.

For those who have not seen it, the prison Bliss linked did a tribute to MJ yesterday.

mj tribute

MusicNeverDies

I have to wonder if they had that ready in case of his death xP. Because it'd be insane to learn overnight, though I suppose they likely knew a few of the segments....*ponder*

Oniya

*Removed - missed what the previous post was actually referring to.*

*acquires more caffeine*
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Keala Mensha Khaine

Sucks he had to go, I did enjoy his earlier music...even if he did become a bit strange over the years. To each their own though!

...unless he did screw around with those kids...then well, glad he is dead for that at least.

OneOfAKiind

Quote from: Trieste on June 27, 2009, 01:20:05 PM
For those who have not seen it, the prison Bliss linked did a tribute to MJ yesterday.

mj tribute

I almost got a little choked up...
and when you think of me years down the line, I hope you can't find one good thing to say

Sho

MJJJJJJJ.

...Needless to say, I have downloaded all of his great songs. For what he contributed to music, dance, and entertainment in general (as well as his music giving people worldwide something to bond over), he will be missed. Writing this from Japan, too, where people seem to be mourning him just as much as in America. Music really is universal.

Doomsday

It's odd when musicians and artists die... I was never a fan, but I've been listening to his stuff all day.

The Overlord

Doomsday

That was Sofaking Epic, Overlord.

ShrowdedPoet

Fucking awesome!  I remember when I was like 10 we did Thriller by MJ at a summer workshop production.
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs