If free, occupation: BFA Official 
List other characters yours knows: 
1. Haibane's character (Penny) his daughter/slave
Nationality:  French
Physical attributes: 5 feet 10 inches tall, 190lbs, he has blue eyes 
Background and Personality Notes:
Pre-CFSL
Professional Life
Julien had a successful career in contemporary law enforcement. He was well known by his superiors as an extremely skilled investigator who rarely if ever failed to produce results. He was slowly but surely climbing up the ranks but not necessarily fast enough to make him likely to achieve a truly high position before he was quite old.
Personal Life
At home Julien had a seemingly normal life. He was married to a wife who was attractive for her age and had a young daughter. They lived in a comfortable house with a decidedly middle class income. Julien’s only real complaints were over his wife having a tendency to nag at him when small jobs failed to get done around the house or when she felt he had allowed a key opportunity for advancement at work to pass him by.

Post-CFSL
Career
The study of history had always been a hobby of Julien’s. As such, during the years leading up to the passing of the CFSL he was somewhat better able to see the signs of things to come than the average person may have been. Even though many people he spoke with in those intervening years seemed to believe that the laws would never truly be passed, Julien believed they would be. And began to prepare for just such a situation. He could see that history was taking shape, and if he were ever to greatly change his situation for the better this would have to be the time!

Just weeks after the passing of the, then, new laws Julien resigned from the police department and took up a job with his country’s version of the American BFA. He obviously wasn’t the only man to see such an opportunity. But he was one of the somewhat smaller number of men with true skill and experience in a trade that was vital to the successful operation of the agency.

Those first few years were extremely busy as crimes such as forgery as well as illegal immigration (and emigration) reached record levels due to the large number of women and men attempting to abuse, hide from, or simply escape the system.  Most of the men who had first applied to the agency in Julien’s area were lacking in any detective skills, the vast majority of them simply being men who were eager to capitalize on the opportunity to have their way with any women they caught. As such Julien’s skills were noticed by his superiors and he found himself quickly rising up the ranks until he was his district’s commanding officer.

Recently, the Principality of Monaco has been suffering from an increase in female trafficking related crimes and as such their BFA presence is being beefed up. In recognition of his success thus far, and in his direct superior’s hope that this will keep Julien from taking his job, Julien has been assigned to head up the establishment of a true BFA district for Monaco. In order to maintain the BFA’s image there are a few perks included in such an assignment. These are a company car of Julien’s choice, a somewhat lavish residence paid for by the BFA, and a large increase in pay on par with the standard of living in Monaco.

All in all, Julien’s career is now everything he could have hoped it would be and the future can only get better…provided that he can actually succeed in cracking down on female related crime in Monaco.

Personal

After the CFSL’s passing Julien’s private life changed dramatically. He was able to quickly sell off his, wife at much higher than her market value, to a co-worker who had always desired her and used the profits from the sale to purchase a younger and much more attractive wife.

As the years his overall plan was that one day his daughter would take the place of his ‘wife’ as his primary slave. As such he made sure that she was sent to the best schools, and prepared in every possible way to serve in such a capacity. Thus far his actions have been quite mild, he’s kept her a virgin(despite the wishes of many of the men she has come into contact with), had her breasts and figure enhanced using non-surgical means, and insured that body hair will not be an issue. Put simply he has thus far been content with building a sound foundation from which he can sculpt her into a true slave.

But with the advent of her 18th birthday her true training can now begin.

I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Haibane

Hi everyone

I added three important sections in the first post: The Education System; Body Enhancements; Recreational Drugs.

I tidied one or two other bits up as well.

Reia

Quote from: Haibane on May 29, 2012, 08:20:37 AM
@ Reia - I like Kaelyn and she is accepted. However can you give her a name with a more local flavour, essentially French, please? Only one other point needs tweaking and that is that the BFA rules require Free Women to physically present themselves once each year at their local BFA office to pay their EFS Licence in person. I'm going to say this is because a minor swab of saliva is taken at the same time and DNA-checked. This is to combat fraud.

I blame my absolute exhaustion last night for forgetting such a little detail. Will change that later tonight. :) And I'll edit her bio to fix the bit about the license and to add some more info to it.

Very excited to be accepted!
[tr][td]

Updated: 03/24/19
[/td][td]
Updated: 06/24/12
[/td][td]
Updated: 07/20/15
[/td][td]
Posted: 11/24/14
[/td][td]
Updated: 03/04/19
[/td][/tr][/table]

MelisaArtemis

@Haibane: I made a little modification to fit your criterias better :) As for her slavery state, I'm more into the "close male relative" approach rather than having someone else to be her mater, which is why I introduce her brother which I assume in this world while not common is not actually against the law since she is technically enslaved, call it a little loophole on the law but it is legal.

As for training, I already mention in the biography that her family is one that quickly accept and adapt to the law so I think its clear that her mother is a slave too, to her father, that is where she got her training from, something similar to home schooling I guess. Of course, if you tell me that the training by BFA is a must, I can edit her profile again :)

As for her master/brother profile, I will try to ask my husband if he wants to fill in that role, otherwise I probably will have him as NPC. :)

Elias

Character Image:
Player Name: Elias
Character Name: Ricardo Reyes
Status (Free/Slave): Free
If free, occupation: High end car dealer and mechanic
List other characters yours knows: N/A
1. Looking for female employees
2.Looking for customers
If slave, state owner: ~'unowned' slaves are public property of the BFA~
Nationality: Spanish
Physical attributes: Standing 6'2 and muscular Ricardo has been built by the industry a wrench monkey at the age of 15 his body has become incredibly strong and tough. Now that hes on the business floor and works with some of the biggest names in the industry he relies on weight training to maintain his physique.
Background and Personality Notes: Born of a single mother, who had been working incredibly hard to live Ricardo had never known a life out of poverty everything went to putting food on the table, when his Mom lost her job they fell into even worse poverty and when the laws passed she was snatched up for training, having never experienced wealth but craving the freedom it brought he turned to one of his dead fathers friends for help he got into the mechanics business and became a wrench monkey, however his desire never to live in poverty made him strong.

With cunning and a little underhandedness he became a manager than got his own shop, by the time he turned 25 he was one of the top 10 best in the country specializing in high end vintage vehicles and selling expensive imports from America and Europe. He purchased his mother after her owner "accidentally" fell from the roof of his house. However life has shown him how tough things can be and likes to work within the system, so he has no problem owning slaves himself and his mother has been "retired" moved to a country where slavery is  not legal.

NileGoddess

Quote from: Haibane on May 29, 2012, 08:20:37 AM
@ NileGoddess - Such a place would definitely be something a Free Woman would own and run. Given the player interest so far though you would most likely have that as her background trade and the action involving her would centre elsewhere. I don't think (m)any sub-males are going to be attracted to this game.

That's sort of the only issue I've been having. Other than having her run the business as mentioned, I can't think of a reason for her to be included in the plot otherwise.

Haibane

Mm, I agree. Lets drop that idea then and see what else we can come up with.

@ Elias - he's fine though can you find a more Spanish sounding name? The only issue is when he was a child there was no CFSL so the bit about his mother etc would need altering. He also looks nothing like all the classic car mechanics I have ever met and I know several!

Apart from those little bits - he's accepted.

You should talk with other players and arrange for him to know them via his business, that line of trade should get him some good networking links in a place like Monaco.

I she looking for a slave to join his business?

@ Urbanzorro - Julien is accepted. I love the picture, he's exactly what I think a slightly tired French detective should look like. Everyone else take note - these "ordinary" looking older guys are what Haibane loves in her games!

Dashenka

Character Image:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Player Name: Dashenka
Character Name: Veronica Downing
Status (Free/Slave): Slave
If free, occupation: -
List other characters yours knows:
If slave, state owner:unowned / BFA
Nationality: British
Physical attributes: Veronica is quite tall but slim, 177cm, 50 kg, long red hair and blue eyes. A bit flat around the chest and hips.
Background and Personality Notes:

Veronica was born in Newcastle in the north of England. Her parents died in a car crash and from that moment her fate was sealed. Days before her 18th birthday she disappeared in an attempt to flee the BFA.

After about a year orso living in the streets of England, she got hardened and tough and by the time she finally had enough money to pay for an illegal trip to Africa, Veronica was tough as nails and would not go down without a fight. This trademark landed her in a load of troubles when she got into a fight on the ship transporting her and a lot of other women out of Southampton to some tiny harbour village in the Western Sahara. From the moment she set foot in Africa she's been trying to lay low as possible and has been wandering the desert, roaming from town to town.

It all went well for almost four years but then she strayed into the wrong place at the wrong time. She was in a camp with other refugees when the camp was raided. In her attempt to escape she was tased and caught and sent off for training in the south of France. Not speaking any French and a temper hell hath no fury like meant she had to be trained the hard way and even today she is labelled as unstable. The worst of it all was that she was captured by a woman, called Linda. She was taken with the woman who took her to France, no doubt trying to sell her.
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Chrystal

Quote from: Reia on May 28, 2012, 09:11:11 PM
I was thinking that my character, Kaelyn, would buy her. What do you think?

@Chrystal - Tillie sounds like she's going to be fun to work with - especially with the power play between Kaelyn and David, but I can't seem to see the picture. It just shows up as a big blank space.

That would be interesting, but I really doubt Kaelyn would go for something like that. Then again - you never know. ;)

And I'll have Kaelyn's profile up tomorrow, work ran late and I've just now got home. *yawn* Oh and I was thinking of Kaelyn "owning" a brothel, not the reverse one, but one for those men who couldn't afford to own a slave or want something a bit different from the usual or are just in Monaco visiting and didn't bring their slaves or something (maybe tourists, business men). It would be officially owned by a male relative and would thus allow the money that flows in to be a bit more. Would that be alright?

Sorry about that. Sometime that site hotlinks and sometimes it doesn't. Try now. Oh, and if you click the pic it will transport you to the photoshoot that I snaffled that pic from.

Yeah, I kinda guessed that neither of you would go for that scenario. I'm going to include it in the game, though, as being Tillie's pipe-dream...

@Haibane - You didn't actually approve Tillie yet? I've added a bit of personality to her background, given her a bit of back-bone...

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Elias

@Haibane

Name is now Rickardo Reyes.

And he is also a car dealer so you can consider that his floor look :P I am sure when he is working on cars hes less put together.

Elias

Chrystal

Quote from: Dashenka on May 29, 2012, 01:44:57 PM
Character Image:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Player Name: Dashenka
Character Name: Veronica Downing
Status (Free/Slave): TBA
If free, occupation: Actress
List other characters yours knows: ~please list each by name and whether they are a friend or business associate~
If slave, state owner:unowned / BFA
Nationality: British
Physical attributes: Long but slim, 174cm, 50 kg, long red hair and blue eyes. A bit flat for some.
Background and Personality Notes: Depends on the role

Hai, I'm not sure which role I want to play yet or which role is needed most. I'll give that some more thought.

Dash...

How would you like to be both...? I'm still looking for a woman that Linda kidnaps in North Africa, transports to Monaco, who is then freed by the man who buys her, and then buys Linda after her fall from grace...

We might need a male player to buy and free you...

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Haibane

Thank you Elias. Ricardo Reyes is approved.

I'm mostly worried about getting the free characters right at the moment and trying to make sure we have scope for interaction. If you've submitted a slave character and not heard from me yet, its okay, please don't panic. I'll get my brain into slave acceptance mode tomorrow probably.

Photo

reposting character sheets to be more relevant, there are a few changes to Adrain. These characters are not woven well with the story yet, So I'm looking for people that might know them still. As I get responses, I will fill in those sections appropriately. And I think I'm still waiting for approval. :)

@Haibane, I just read your point about Adrian's biography being limited with information. I'm working on that. You mentioned that he wouldn't own a few slaves, and once I thought about it, he really wouldn't. In fact. I don't know if he would ever buy one, unless it was strictly for something other than male domination.

which brings me here

@Nilegoddess. I understand that you are looking for a male owner to treat like a submissive. That's Adrian. he is naturally rebellious toward the culture's domination of woman. So, the only reason he would buy a slave, (aside from trying to fit into the society), would be try and experience something real. He has no interest in destroying a woman. So, i could see your idea working with me. If I've misunderstood something, let me know. This is a really hard thread to follow.

Adrian Layvin Dumont

I don't like using people AS famous AS JGL, here. But, I looked for almost two hours, I hate finding pictures for male characters. Fortunately, Levitt is pretty much what I am imagining.

Player Name: Photo
Status (Free/Slave): Free
If free, occupation: Government employee.
List other characters yours knows: ~please list each by name and whether they are a friend or business associate~
1. James Sutherling - Acquaintance
Nationality: Monacan
Physical attributes: five feet, eleven inches tall. Adrian is 202 pounds. He has an athletic build, a little bit too muscular. His genes are large and powerful. Adrian does not actively work on his physique, though. A large upper torso and powerful legs come naturally to him. Dark hair, curly, and thick. Blue eyes (unlike the picture).

Background and Personality Notes: Adrian has some moral challenges in every niche of his mind. He has been raised to believe in an idea that disturbs him down to the center of every molecule. His family is government, and following in his father's footsteps has always made sense to him. Male lineage, family names, family money, and social position mean a lot to the Dumonts. The slaves (woman) of his blood have quickly become known to be outstandingly blond, and full of life. They are vibrant, thin, and their eyes are brightly colored. His family is wealthy due to the price at which his sister's and cousins are selling.

Most of the men in his family are shaped like woman. They are tall, thin men with light brown hair and bright (crazy) eyes. They walk with a high nature, and a fake smile that shines for miles. Adrian on the other hand, looks scotish, and physically more round. He is a few inches shorter than all of his free (male) cousins, but he outweighs all of them by at least thirty pounds. Rumors of a bastard origin are in his past. Most people who cared thought that his mother had had an affair with his father. But, those rumors were quelled long ago. They do return intermittently, and he can never seem to abandon his dark, bulky hair. Adrian's abstraction defines him. He has always been the cast shadow of his family; and ultimately, his society. His ideas are strange, and sometimes he appears to be out of his mind.

He is not. His peers see him as less than a man, and his negative reaction to this world has made him an outcast.

His family has long served the royalty of Monaco. In the old ages of europe, his great-grandfathers sat on the council, and they worked behind the scenes in order to insure that the king/queen/prince/princess were respected by their people. It was hardly an important task, for the population of such a small principality was never endangered by political corruption. In more recent years, the last two hundred or so, the Dumonts have been secretaries for the treasury. Now, Adrian is one of three Dumonts holding a government job. All of them are much needed pencil pushers, and most of their work revolves around the slave trade.

Adrian drinks more in the office than he does at home. His family money makes him incredibly wealthy. He also has a business mind, and a patient attitude toward life.

Sophie Maryse Bisset
more pictures/Some info

So, this girl is pretty spot on. I don't have to disclose much about her specific appearance at this time. She is petite. That's the most un-obvious thing in these pictures that should be. Imagine her next to a sixteen foot ladder with snow shoes on that are too big.

Player Name: Photo
Status (Free/Slave): slave
1.Kaelyn Richelieu (will be buying Sophie)
Nationality: French
Physical attributes: ~(Five feet, six inches - 121 pounds - Short black hair; amber colored brown eyes 31B-24-30)~ Sophie will not have any tattoo's.

Background and Personality Notes: Young Ms. Bisset is a well trained slave. She had no master at the age of eighteen, and aware of the punishment, she turned herself in for training, and trade. Before she turned of age, Sophie was very much an artist, and a free-thinker. She liked music, and singing. Being of French descent, she would be arriving in Monaco two years after her legal fucking age. So, she knows what she's doing.

At the start of the story, she might as well belong to anyone, but it will be important to find out why. She will have to be purchased, traded, stolen, or freed. Any of these are viable options for Sophie. She is a very blank slate as of now. I only know that she will some how find beauty in this twisted world. she will be a woman built for this lifestyle. She will already appreciate slavery when the game starts. so, as the character develops, we'll see if she reaches nirvana or realizes that she's in hell.

Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

Dashenka

Quote from: Chrystal on May 29, 2012, 03:55:34 PM
Dash...

How would you like to be both...? I'm still looking for a woman that Linda kidnaps in North Africa, transports to Monaco, who is then freed by the man who buys her, and then buys Linda after her fall from grace...

We might need a male player to buy and free you...

So you mean Linda kidnaps my character and my character gets freed by a man who then buys Linda?

I could play a male character if you guys are okay with that. Maybe my character Veronica has fled to Africa as some of the countries there have strict rules but she strayed too close (or just across) the border of the wrong country and she gets taken by Linda.
Her father, or some other relative, then finds out about this and frees his daughter and decides to take Linda and teach her a lesson. Veronica can then be sold again to another player if we got a free one.
Not really sure how the relation between father and daughter would be. But this only works if A) I can play the father as well or B) somebody else plays Veronica's father.

How does that sound?

Chrystal

Quote from: Dashenka on May 29, 2012, 04:26:28 PM
So you mean Linda kidnaps my character and my character gets freed by a man who then buys Linda?

I could play a male character if you guys are okay with that. Maybe my character Veronica has fled to Africa as some of the countries there have strict rules but she strayed too close (or just across) the border of the wrong country and she gets taken by Linda.
Her father, or some other relative, then finds out about this and frees his daughter and decides to take Linda and teach her a lesson. Veronica can then be sold again to another player if we got a free one.
Not really sure how the relation between father and daughter would be. But this only works if A) I can play the father as well or B) somebody else plays Veronica's father.

How does that sound?

Not quite....

Linda kidnaps Veronica and sells her into slavery.

Veronica is bought by a nice man who makes a habit of buying slaves, paying for their license, then letting them go, possibly with a bit of money... I think actually there are a number of male characters already about that might qualify with a tweak or two?

By doing so, all he is doing is bucking the system one slave at a time. Chances are that most of them would return to slavery as soon as the license expires. However, because Veronica is actually an actress and has money in her own right, as soon as she is free, she has access to the cash, and is able to support herself.

However, she is also out for revenge, and when she reads of Linda being arrested, she recognises her and goes out of her way to buy her.

Or something along those lines, anyway...

Dashenka

Well the actress is only for when she was a free woman. But I understand what you mean now.. I need to think about that a bit. Not sure if I like/can play two characters in one if you know what I mean :)

Reia

I've edited Kaelyn's Profile. Her last name's been changed and I added some more general info about her.

@Elias - I put Kaelyn as a client of yours. :)
[tr][td]

Updated: 03/24/19
[/td][td]
Updated: 06/24/12
[/td][td]
Updated: 07/20/15
[/td][td]
Posted: 11/24/14
[/td][td]
Updated: 03/04/19
[/td][/tr][/table]

Chrystal

I do know what you mean, but she doesn't have to be "two characters in one". She can be the same person both as a slave and a free woman. Actually, thinking about it, Veronica's fame could be what brings about Linda's fall. Maybe she's recognised, and the BFA oficial says "Hey, aren't you Veronica Downing, the actress? I thought you were in Algeria? What on earth made you come here without the proper visa?"

After all, BFA officials are human too...

That might eliminate the need for her to be trained and sold. Need to check with H what the BFA would do with a woman who was clearly a kidnap victim and could prove it?

Haibane

@ Chrystal - if there was an accusation of kidnap the police would be called and take over the case. THE BFA are a civil regulatory body, if crime happens the cops sort it out.

Hello everyone. The last two days organising this and keeping on top of it all has been a monster task and I have become quite exhausted dealing with it all. With a couple of you I became more than a bit short of temper and for that I apologise. Give me a bit more time and I'll work though the last of the characters that I have to check through. Before I dive into bed for the night I can confirm that the following characters are now approved:

FREE

Urbanzorro = Julien Sabatier = BFA Officer = French = Links = His daughter and slave, Karin
Photo = Adrian Layvin Dumont = Monacan Govt Treasury Official = Monacan = Links = James Sutherling, acquaintance
Elias = Ricardo Reyes = Classic car restorer and dealer = Spanish = Links =
Swordsman18 = David Cornell = Retired sportsman = American = Links =
Summoner2183 = James Sutherling = Surgeon = American = Links = Adrian Dumont, acquaintance
Reia = Slave trader = Kaelyn Richelieu = Monacan = Links =

SLAVE

Haibane = Karin Sabatier = French = Links = Her father and owner, Julien
LovelyLilT = Valentina Khorkina = Russian = Links =
Photo = Sopie Maryse Bisset = French = Links =
Chrystal = Tillie LeBon = French = Links =
Peace = Callie Shaw = American = Links =
MelisaArtemis = Mizuki Adam = British = Links = Her brother and owner (Laughing Hyena?)

If your name is not down here yet, don't panic. I am sure we will work something out!

And that's me done for the day, good night!

Chrystal

Quote from: Haibane on May 29, 2012, 05:32:28 PM
@ Chrystal - if there was an accusation of kidnap the police would be called and take over the case. THE BFA are a civil regulatory body, if crime happens the cops sort it out.

Gah. This is getting to complex.

H, how about I scrap that character and create a different one?

Photo

@LovelylilT

are there any plans sorted out with your lovely innocent russian girl? I'm still looking for a slave relationship for Adrian.

@Elias.

I bet Sophie could work at a mechanics shop. she's a little bit of a grimy girl, and i don't see how it could hurt. But if she is owned by some one else? would she work there? maybe I'm just reaching here, but the more all of our characters can communicate the better.

@summoner

looks like our characters are aquainted. What's up with that?

@everyone

be sure we're allowing ourselves freedoms to communicate with other characters. Not everything will end up being sexual, and having more people all on the same page is much better than having everyone in perfectl, separate places
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

Vaulera

Am I still able to join, or is it full? I was hoping to play a slave girl.

Elias

Quote from: Photo on May 29, 2012, 06:05:51 PM

@Elias.

I bet Sophie could work at a mechanics shop. she's a little bit of a grimy girl, and i don't see how it could hurt. But if she is owned by some one else? would she work there? maybe I'm just reaching here, but the more all of our characters can communicate the better.

I like the idea my only problem is why hire someone from another owner when he can buy his own slave and probably pay less over all?

Photo

yeah, it's only a possibility, it just fails to make any sense. haha
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA