Garage Tunes for the soul (Band roleplay Interest check only)

Started by Bekah Boo, June 07, 2018, 01:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bekah Boo

We're just teenagers looking for our shot at fame.....

Every teenager at one point in their life has always dreamed to be part of a famous band sometime or another, who wouldn't want that life? The fame, the wealth, the recognition?Millions of fans lining up just to hear your music, your woes and dreams put to lyrical form, there is little doubt the appeal in becoming famous in the rock and roll world and yet it's an straining if not fleeting pipe dream for many.
This is the story of one such band, a group of friends who's dream to make it big has finally come true after years of struggling and putting their hearts out to be smashed time and time again. All the disappointment and suffering finally seemed to pay off, but now that the hard part is over what will it be like now that they're growing in popularity?

What I'm looking for in this story is the day to day life of our band, their own inward struggles as the pressure of fame burdens them, how they cope and what sort of drama may occur. Maybe there is back stabbing that could result in the band splitting? Maybe one member can't take the fandom and simply dives into whatever vice to cope? Maybe romance ensues and brings more turmoil than what they could have ever expected? It's all on the table, and really something I want to experience in.Along with fame many outside forces could be turning heads, a few stalkers and obsessive fans, the wear and tear of the lifestyle on the road, groupies getting over their heads and even egos getting out of control;there are many possibilities.

This is still currently an interest check as I am mainly looking for two roles to be filled, there is an on going story at the moment but due to inactivity I am gauging interest to see if it can be saved.

So at the current time I am looking for the roles of lead guitarist and singer, so if interested please send me a message and we can see where things go.