DC Zombie RP (4-6 people)

Started by Gladiator0161, April 27, 2012, 08:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gladiator0161

Is everyone still interested in this rp?

I only ask because it's been about a month since the last post.

Khat

Gladiator0161

Hello Khat, thanks for the interest :)

I don't think we have a Cat Woman yet. If you'd like, go ahead and read what's up on the story thread and then go ahead with your post :)

Khat

Guyver0335

I'm going to post as nightwing in a few hours when I get home. I know what I'm going to put up there just don't want to do it from my phone cause it would take forever.

Guyver0335

Alright I put my character in place, I was going to have him rush in once shit started going down and alarms going off. Everyone let me know what you think?

Khat

I will probably drop my post tonight.  O:)

Guyver0335

So this is completely unimportant but I just can't keep my big mouth shut sometimes and I thought it would be fun to point out. I want to know why the title of the game thread is "Teen Titans: Darkest Desires" when we only have one Teen Titan on our roster. Tim Drake is the only titan member in our game and even then he's only on there because he's still Robin and not yet become Red Robin. Dick Grayson aka Nightwing was a founding member of the Titans back when he was Robin and still did a little with them after becoming Nightwing but by the time Drake joined the team Nightwing went on to the Outsiders. I know someone else said something about bringing Kyle Rayner but he sits at the GL chair in the League. The rest of the group seems to be comprised of villians. With the occasional exception of Catwoman who flip flops from good to bad all of the time, but she holds no memberships to any team that I'm aware of. I take that back I do recall a short period of time in which she was a member of the Outsiders as well. But my point still stands, why Teen Titans when there is only one Titan on the roster? I thought the game was about Zombies in the DC Universe.

Like I said it's not important I just thought it be fun to point out that small detail.

Gladiator0161

Well, I was hoping to get more heroes than I did, is the reason, which I why I had a list of heroes on the 1st page.

I didn't want everyone to think that they could only play heroes though, so I put a list of villains down too.

I was hoping that people would pick some Teen Titan heroes and that a romance would develop between some of them, leading to some kinkiness later on but, it didn't work like that.

*Shrugs* So here we are.

Guyver0335