Leia's Metal Bikini:likes and dislikes?

Started by Kane Gunlock, September 04, 2010, 11:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kane Gunlock

Sexuality and star wars are no strangers to this web site happily creating fucked up fantasy's that would shock a person with less eccentric taste in fiction. you see I've been a fanboy of the metal Bikini(most likely the first real sexual thing I was fascinated by) now in my adualt hood I find that I'm questioning myself more and more on whether  or not it is sexist to like some thing such as this. there are many pros and cons that when I think about it balance each other out when it comes to Leia's lovely but oppressive outfit. I would like to know what people think about it (mostly women but men are more than welcome to share there thoughts) so lets talk about it :)

Inkidu

Tetanus shots aren't fun... :(

The metal bikini isn't fun to be near just fun to look at. 
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Kane Gunlock

wow man way to be downer im mean theres like an entire fandom of this and not just from guys but hey to each his on I guess don't mean to offend sorry

Will

Sexist?  It's not sexist unless you think along the lines of "a woman's place is in a metal bikini!"  It's no more sexist than a girl being tied up, or in handcuffs, or wearing a collar, etc, etc.  What's sexist is thinking of that as a woman's natural state.  What's sad is that I think a lot of people honestly believe that. :(

But no, metal bikini =/= inherently sexist.  I agree wholeheartedly; that thing was the sex.  And big nasty Jabba pulling on that chain leash?  Yeahaaa.
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

DrFier

Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

Scribe08

Star Safyre

Slave Leia is hot.  Sexual politics be damned.

That said, it is a fantasy.  Fantasy and play are just that.  When one starts thinking of it as status quo or applies it to those who do not want to be seen in that way, then the sexiest stamp can come out and get inked.
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

LIAR

Quote from: Star Sapphire on September 17, 2010, 04:12:01 PM
Slave Leia is hot.

+1

And I'm a big fan of dressing up/costumes. I'd happily wear one at least once and be dragged around on that pretty little leash.

Kane Gunlock

indeed< I try to look at it that way /i think the what I like about it artistically is how well it compliments the female form 

MasterMischief

Quote from: Your Akina on September 18, 2010, 12:19:05 AM
And I'm a big fan of dressing up/costumes. I'd happily wear one at least once and be dragged around on that pretty little leash.

Rummages through his toy box looking for the chain leash.