Interest Check: Fairy Tail RP.

Started by Wolfy, December 29, 2010, 11:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: DKDBSD on January 21, 2011, 11:48:37 AM
I'm not I think I'm just being a bit  of a parrot.

Polly want a cracker?
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

DKDBSD

Kaisude

With a peg legged pirate at your side too huh?

DKDBSD

Quote from: Kaisude on January 21, 2011, 01:23:11 PM
With a peg legged pirate at your side too huh?

Nah you don't need a pirate.

Ironwolf85

wow i am clueless here... didn't know much, read a bit about the anime VASTLY diffrent from what i expected
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Mhina

Ironwolf85

well I'm not completely sure, but being based on conventional fairy tails not a manga. still I'm up for it
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Moon Hound Hati

New chapter's out. Gotta say...
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
I'm a little disappointed. Thought "Dragon God's Brilliant Flame" would be a bit more flashy. But the chapter was interesting enough, since
Natsu learned how to eat the God Slayer guy's black fire by nullifying his own magic.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

DKDBSD

XD So tempted to read the chapter now but it shall wait. XD

Moon Hound Hati

Read the chapter! The power of Super Mecha Death Christ compels you!

DKDBSD

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on January 22, 2011, 07:54:04 PM
Read the chapter! The power of Super Mecha Death Christ compels you!

I'd rather read it at my leisure when I'm not about to sleep. XD

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: DKDBSD on January 22, 2011, 07:57:45 PM
I'd rather read it at my leisure when I'm not about to sleep. XD

Hmph! Who needs sleep these days? Anyways, while you are saying that, it reminds me that I need to go rest my neck muscles on my pillow for an hour... or eight. Not sleeping, mind you! Just, uh, resting those neck muscles! Yeah!

Ahem... uh, good night to you. I will let you go get your so called sleep then.

Wolfy

Soo..who's still interested? Cause I just found the perfect picture for my Fire Dragon Slayer..:P or Black Fire...or God Slayer...I'm still not sure if we should include that kind of power or not.

Kaisude

Mhina

Still me. I'm gonna go ahead and suggest we don't have that kinda stuff, at least at the beginning. What's the fun of making a character that has no room to grow?

Moon Hound Hati

DKDBSD

Ditto me as well as for dragon slayers I say we should have a max of say four with only one being a real dragon slayer. But I might sound biased so what does everyone else say?

Patriarch

I'm out. I've become too busy.

If everyone wants to be a dragonslayer though, why not make the game a War of the Dragonslayers? Make it all about dragonslayers facing off or working together for some reason.

DKDBSD

Ah man and also on that note fortunately not everyone wants to be one. Plus that's not really the charm of Fairy Tail.

Mhina

I'm a big fan of secondary characters, so no dragonslayer for me.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Mhina on January 23, 2011, 10:24:50 PM
I'm a big fan of secondary characters, so no dragonslayer for me.

They do have more interestng powers some times.

Mhina

And they get to lose sometimes, which makes for more interesting character development.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Mhina on January 24, 2011, 10:40:25 AM
And they get to lose sometimes, which makes for more interesting character development.

That's not necessarily true even primary type characters will lose at points.

Mhina

Sometimes, but not very often, and it's usually only token fights, not real ones.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Mhina on January 24, 2011, 07:07:14 PM
Sometimes, but not very often, and it's usually only token fights, not real ones.

Again it depends on your opinion. I'm hoping we start soon. :/