Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mnemosyne

Yes. Yes I would like you. I think everyone has a geek or nerd in them, to some extent. So long as you were not scarily trying to force all of what you like down my throat, I think I could handle it. I like people who have strong passions for things, they make it easier to like things that I would not have before without their attitude towards it.

Would you like me if I decided to try to balance on something high above the ground without anything to ensure my prolonged existence?
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

I would forgive you, and assume that if you actually intended to die you'd simply jump.

Would you like me if I stayed away from Facebook, Twitter and such places?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Mnemosyne

Yes. I would like you and respect you for such decisions. I never understood twitter, personally. I've also been trying to pull away from other places, but some friends I met online only use certain sites. I can't just abandon them, but I definitely know I don't use such sites as much as they or others do.

Would you like me if I forgot what I liked, such that I could not say my favorite things without having to google them? (( For example:: I have several songs I like that I cannot recall by their name or lyrics, but instead by the music video I watched when introduced to the song. ))
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

Not only wouldn't I mind, I am probably at least as bad at remembering things. Google is the only major Internet system I REALLY would be lost without. Well, they have competitors but somehow I can't remember their names...

Would you like me if I listened to music in highly specific areas, like the days when I only play old French chansons?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Mnemosyne

Yes, most certainly. So long as you do not play music when it might overlap me listening to my own music aloud or watching a movie aloud.

Would you like me if I wrote secret messages and expected you to figure them out?
Mistreated

CaptainErotica

Hells to the yeah! I love a good mystery.

Would you still like me if I failed to figure out said secret messages?

Mnemosyne

Yes, yes I would.

Would you like me if there were consequences for failing to decipher my messages?
Mistreated

CaptainErotica

Yes, yes I would.

Would you still like me if I  failed on purpose just to see what the consequences were?

Mnemosyne

No! Then I would not have enough time to come up with a sufficient punishment!

Would you like me if I made you wait for me to think of a good punishment?
Mistreated

CaptainErotica

Yes, sometimes waiting with bated breath can be a wonderful experience.

Would you still like me if I enjoyed the wait?

Mnemosyne

Yes, so long as you behaved yourself during the wait so I would not have to increase my punishment to be too large. Then I might need a day or two to prepare the punishment! *pout* What would I do with all of that time?

Would you like me if I wanted you to avoid distracting me while I decided your fate?
Mistreated

AmberStarfire

.. told you I was a synesthete too?

CaptainErotica

Yes, you would still be an awesome person in my eyes.

Would you like me if we're quiet and shy?

Mnemosyne

Yes. I can be shy and quiet at times, unless given a very good reason to be otherwise.

Would you like me if I was so quiet you had to lean in close just to hear me?
Mistreated

CaptainErotica

Sure I would, it would give me a reason to steal a kiss when you were done talking.

Would you still like me if the person I pretend to be was actually very different from the real me?

Mnemosyne

Yes. I'm not certain whether this means the characters you write as, or the actual way you depict yourself online? Either way I think I would still like you. Unless you were a complete jerk 24/7. I know I personally have a much easier time being who I want to be through text, than actually by living that way. People online always feel a lot more accepting when you break social norms in comparison to those offline, although I suppose in both places it takes finding the right group of people to associate yourself with?

Would you like me if I broke social norms in a way that made most people uncomfortable to be around me?
Mistreated

CaptainErotica

Probably ., unless you were just batshit crazy. Then I'd have to think about it.

Would you still like me if I were dominant one moment and sub the next?

Mnemosyne

Yes. I haven't been around someone submissive in a long time, or written with any partners who portray such characters. Subs are adorable, even if I do like a dominant character/person I really don't mind tending to the needs of a sub. They pull on my heartstrings in all the best of ways. Of course if you wish me to be dominant when you are sub, that might be another story all together!

Would you like me if I was thrown into jail and asked you to bail me out, when bail is set at ten-thousand dollars?
Mistreated

CaptainErotica

i would, but you'd be SOL on the bail money.

What if I admitted I had a secret crush on you and that I had been keeping it a secret since the day we met?

Mnemosyne

Yes, I'd still like you. I'd be pretty disappointed that you waited so long to tell me though, and feel bad that I kept you in such torment with your feelings for so long. I'd be sure to comfort you. <3

Would you like me if I kept telling you that I have a deep dark secret, but never told you what it really was?
Mistreated

CaptainErotica

Yes, but i would constantly wonder what it was.

What if I knees your secret but pretended not to?

Mnemosyne

Yes. I'd like you then, although I would wonder how you discovered such a deep dark secret of mine on your own!

Would you like me if I wanted to celebrate every Friday the Thirteenth as though it were a very important occasion?
Mistreated

Rel Mayer

Considering that Friday the 13th is my lucky day... I would be more than happy to throw massive parties!

Would you like me if I called in to work today for no reason?

Mnemosyne

Yes. You do what works for you. No matter what that might be.

Would you like me if I decided to pick you up from work in a car that looked super snazzy but I knew it would break down soon because I wanted you to help me with it?
Mistreated

CaptainErotica

Yes, but I would probably tease you endlessly about it.

Would you still like me me if I required special payment for fixing said car?