Cape Providence ~ Prison For The Criminally Insane

Started by MarissaSeraphOfInsanity, December 26, 2011, 08:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarissaSeraphOfInsanity

"She is all the great heroines of the world in one. She is more than an individual. I love her, and I must make her love me. I want to make Romeo jealous. I want the dead lovers of the world to hear our laughter, and grow sad. I want a breath of our passion to stir dust into consciousness, to wake their ashes in pain."

Can You Cast Me Far From Grace? ~ Ons and Offs (WIP)

Sic Transit Seraphim ~ Apologies, Absences and Admiral Ackbar

kitakaze

Quote from: MarissaSeraphOfInsanity on January 02, 2012, 11:02:56 PM
Oh, I just got shivers. You're approved!
Excellent! I was going for that reaction ;P
I was thinking of having Joseph be a sort of fence/go-between for gangs looking to trade or negotiate without direct meetings, but having him fresh off the boat just sounded too good to pass up!
My O/O's and A/A's
I have taken the Oath of Drake

So silent, no violence,
but inside my head so loud and clear you're screaming...
You're screaming
Covered up with a smile I've learned to fear

CurvyKitten

Oh..dido on the shiver. Should be fun and interesting, I can't wait to get this group started.

Kokaine

WIP - he's not yet complete (the day got away from me, sorry) since I still need to fill in his history and refine things, but I wanted to put up what I had so you could see the direction I was headed. I will get him finished in the morning after I'm off from work. Was thinking he could work as muscle for someone inclined to have him (possibly a female who wouldn't want to murder him on sight), otherwise he'll just be a loner.

Name: Brody Jensen

Sex: Male
Orientation: Mostly straight... 

Physical Description: Brody is a good looking guy with an athletic build standing 6 feet, 1 inch tall, and weighing in at 197lbs. His dark blonde hair and pretty blue eyes come complete with a boyish smile and a set of matching dimples that have been described as dangerous when used with intent. In general he dresses fairly normal for a male of his age. While he generally prefers comfortable jeans and athletic wear, he has been known to dress up on occasion and cleans up well. Choosing to maintain a more mainstream look, he is most often clean shaven or has very neatly trimmed facial hair, keeps his wavy mane cut short, and has no tattoos or piercings apart from his ears. His back and upper chest are scarred by badly healed cuts made by a serrated blade when he was 12.

Personality: The picture of good old fashioned southern charm, Brody comes off as a very genuine and respectable young man. He is for the most part polite and friendly, often being described as inherently likeable by most people. He is the neighbor who watches your house and picks up your mail when you go out of town. He is the guy who stops and helps you as you struggle to move a piece of furniture. He opens doors and pulls out chairs. Armed with a disarming smile and innate charm he is the last one people ever suspect capable of violence. He does have a particular distaste for disrespect aimed at women and children, and once crossed he is an enemy for life.

Biography: Abigail Jensen was a 16 year old runaway when she met up with Tommy Barnes. The two together were nothing but trouble, proved when Tommy got his girl hooked on drugs—weed, meth, heroin, ecstasy... you name it, Abby liked it. No one is sure if her sex addiction developed before or after her substance abuse but for Tommy it was a win-win since he could always pimp Abby out to get a little cash on the side and she wouldn't even complain.

Then she wound up pregnant, and by Tommy no less. With the hell he gave her over it, it was a miracle that Brody even made it to term, and certainly unbelievable when he was born mostly healthy. Right after the baby was born though, Tommy went back to his old ways. Abby wanted to do right by her boy but she was all twisted up in the man's head games and her addictions.

As the years passed, Tommy strayed further and further, staying gone longer and longer, while Abby could barely afford to feed herself or her kid. In between the drug binges, sex with strangers, and nights where she just didn't come home, Abby wasn't a half bad mom. It was clear that mother and son shared a special bond. In Brody's eyes his mother could do no wrong. To him she was both beautiful and broken. A victim trapped in a hell she couldn't escape. She would try to get clean, try to get right and get herself to rehab and get a job, but every time Tommy would come back and fuck it all up. After a while, Abby stopped trying and Brody got angry.

Still, despite his less than stellar home life, on the outside Brody appeared to be a normal kid. He was quite charming and well liked by his classmates. He studied hard and got good grades, played with his friends, and got into trouble very rarely. He knew early on exactly who he did not want to be and did his best to do the opposite of Tommy whenever he could.

For the most part, Tommy didn't even see Brody. He refused to acknowledge him beyond the occasional smack or grunt, and certainly never cared what he was or wasn't doing unless it interfered with something he wanted to do. However, when Brody was around 12, one of Tommy's clients did notice him and decided he would pay good money for some time alone with him. All Tommy saw was dollar signs. This particular client had a sadistic streak as well and liked to take a serrated blade to his flesh—the same blade that Brody would later use to get his revenge.

After a couple times of dealing with this client, Abby finally spoke up in an attempt to protect her boy. For her trouble, Tommy beat her half to death then sodomized her in front of him while holding a gun to her head and telling Brody that he would shoot her if he tried to do anything. Believing the bastard would at least let her live he didn't move, but Tommy shot her anyway and killed her.

Brody was beyond heartbroken and angry with himself for failing his mother when she needed him most. Worst of all, Tommy was convicted but letter released after an appeal that revealed shoddy police work. The bastard being free on a technicality was just too much for him and that was the birth of the monster.

Killing Tommy was easy, almost too easy, and he regretted immediately that he hadn't made the bastard feel what he'd forced him and his mother to feel. His death had been too quick, too merciful.

Psychiatric Record: Due to the abuse suffered at the hands of his mother (a sex addict and heavy drug user) and her subsequent rape and murder by her dealer (his father), Brody possess a deep hatred of abusers—specifically those who target women and/or children. He believes that it his sacred mission to “enlighten” those who choose to violate the weak and innocent by subjecting them to treatment that puts them in their victims shoes. When asked if his “work” makes him holy, or somehow places him above those he targets, Brody had this to say: “Holy? One need not be designated holy to protect all that is good and right. Simply put, it takes a monster to kill a monster. When the cycle is broken, I too will be subject to hell's delights and I will go with smile on my face and a song in my heart, for the world will be better off.” It should be noted that Brody is not particularly religious, nor does he identify any particular denomination, but identifies his crimes as sacred.

Brody is able to function, for the most part, normally on a day to day basis. However, he becomes agitated (sometimes visibly) by the mere mention of any form of abuse against women and/or children.  This can cause him to withdraw somewhat as the colder, more calculating aspects of his personality (possibly an entirely different persona) come to the fore.
Criminal Record: Having committed his first sexual assault at the age of 16 and his first killing shortly after that, authorities think it likely that Brody's victims number in the high 30s. The only charges they were able to make stick were 2 counts of Murder in the first and 3 counts of rape.

Time Served: After spending 1 year in maximum security, Brody was sent to Cape Providence after he beat his psychiatrist nearly to death with his own clipboard for even insinuating that his mother sexually abused him.

Skills: Tracking, surveillance, “waste” disposal, martial arts

Ons: Women. Rough sex. Oral. Public sex. Light pain. Dangerous women. Watching people.
Offs: No toilet play!!! Weak women (not physically or simply submissive but outright doormats)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

MarissaSeraphOfInsanity

Looking good Kokaine. I can't wait to see how you flesh him out.

Okay everyone, I've put up an OOC thread and a thread for Character Sheets under NC: Human Freeform Small Groups. The links are down below. Can everyone who has an approved character please post their Character Sheets in the Archive? Any discussion of ideas for approved characters can go in the OOC to keep this page less cluttered, but feel free to discuss character relationships or ideas with people who haven't been approved yet in this thread to help them flesh out their character. Oh, and to our loving and adoring fans like North who want to follow this, feel free to pop into the OOC as well for whatever.

OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=128283.0
Character Archives: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=128284.0
"She is all the great heroines of the world in one. She is more than an individual. I love her, and I must make her love me. I want to make Romeo jealous. I want the dead lovers of the world to hear our laughter, and grow sad. I want a breath of our passion to stir dust into consciousness, to wake their ashes in pain."

CurvyKitten

Oh Kokaine I love it so far, and I can already see them having something in common due to their backgrounds. Vixen is always up for a good bouncer hehe just a suggestion.

and posted character and add bookmarks.

kingmaster1

am I accepted, I just want to be sure if I should post or not.   ::)

MarissaSeraphOfInsanity

Yeppers, I approved you a while back so feel free to put your character up.

GloomCookie

Marissa my darling I have come back and made you my first... well, I wouldn't say victim but certainly one of my first toys.

Isabelle Romani

Sex: Female
Orientation: Straight though doesn't mind looking at the girls.

Physical Description: Isabelle is a young woman who enjoys a life of leisure.  She works out just enough to stay sexy and draw in boys, getting most of her exercise from her favorite past time of course.

Personality: Isabelle is a narcissistic, selfish, spoiled young woman who only wants to be the center of attention in all things.  That's not what's dangerous though, is that in addition, she has the intelligence and foresight to remain two or three steps ahead of everyone else, keeping herself safe behind layers of careful planning.

Biography: Isabelle was born with a silver spoon in her mouth.  From the time she could talk, she's been the darling of her parents and always given everything she could possibly want.  Education wasn't an issue, as she was only taught by the best.  Nothing could bring her down.  But as she got older, attention started to drift from her, towards others.  She was infuriated, and promptly began arranging 'accidents' that made sure no one was around to steal her limelight.  She continued on, putting her education to work to seduce men and keep all eyes on her, even as she racked up more and more debt.  She married men and they all suddenly had 'accidents' as well, leading to suspicion but nothing could ever be proven.  It would be tax dodging by her weasel lawyer that did her in.

Psychiatric Record: Not needed.
Criminal Record: While only arrested for tax evasion due to falsified tax returns by her lawyer, the judge threw the book at her to try and put her away, since by the time she went to trial, rumors were abound that she would marry men for their wealth and then off them in convenient ways.  Nothing could ever be proven, but that's not going to stop a self-righteous judge from condemning her anyway.
Time Served: Fresh Meat

Skills: A mistress of strategy, she can plan and manipulate almost anyone, using her natural beauty and skills to con people out of information that will eventually come back around and bite them in the ass.  Besides, she's no one's bitch.

Ons: I have a special list in my signature if you really want to know.
Offs: Absolutely no toilet play, no tickling, no kids and no clowns.  Seriously.
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

MarissaSeraphOfInsanity

*Sighs and wipes away her clown make-up* Hey there Princess Linny Pants! I was wondering when you'd spot this. For some strange reason you were the first person to pop into my head when I thought of dangerous, deranged convicts ::)

You're approved, naturally, so feel free to post your character sheet up. Does the "Not needed" under her psychiatric record because she has no mental illnesses at all or she just hasn't been diagnosed with any?

Winterborn

App coming in. I had it about two-thirds down and this damn thing I use crashed. Starting over from scratch now.

MarissaSeraphOfInsanity

Oh God, it's the worse when that happens. I once lost an entire essay that was due in in less than an hour that way. I hope you have better luck this time.

bubby

Hhmm...well shit. If Kokaine's in the game, I simply HAVE to join  ;D

I think it'll be interesting having the only gay male in the game. It'll take me a couple days I imagine to come up with a decent char since the bio's are so extensive. Means I'll have to actually think.  ::)

Question though. Is it a must that I use a -real- pic, or can I use anime? I actually had a pic in mind which is why I thought of joining this game in the first place. But if you want real I'll just make Kokaine give me a pic..HAH!

MarissaSeraphOfInsanity

The bio can be as short or as long as you think is necessary, just as long as you have enough detail for me to work with if Dr. Kaine calls for an "appointment" with your character, so don't stress too much about it.

Hmm, I'd prefer a real picture but the pictures just to give everyone else a reference for what you look like so I won't object to you using anime.

bubby

You rawk girl! I'll work on a char starting tomorrow then! Hopefully I might even have it done before I go to work for the night.

Btw...I'm going for fresh off the boat as well.

Winterborn

WIP. What do y'all think so far?

Name: Henry "Hank the Tank" Dearborn.

((I am very, very bad at finding good pics. Suggestions are appreciated!))

Sex: Outtie.
Orientation: Straight.

Physical Description: Despite his nickname, Hank isn't all that big; he's not even sure if he's done growing yet. Sure, he's tough and built, but it's the hard, flat muscle of a working man and an athlete, not the sculpted bulges of a weight lifter. Scots-Irish by ancestry, his skin is fair and his hair dark brown, just the slightest tinge of red in it when the sun hits it right. He keeps it cut short on the sides and in the back, long on the top, and slicked back whenever he has the pomade to do it; otherwise it stays under a baseball cap. His eyes are a gold-flecked hazel, clear and intelligent.
Personality: The real reason for his nickname is his unyielding focus, coupled with a sort of dogged possessiveness. When he decides he wants something, he goes after it, and he doesn't stop for anything unless he gets bored or something better comes along. Obstacles are nothing, distractions had better be damned worth it. Once he has something, he holds onto it until whatever it is gets used up, whether it's a bottle of liquor or a living, breathing human. Otherwise, he's fairly easygoing for a resident of the Cape, just don't give him any trouble and he won't give you none.

Biography: Henry Dearborn was raised in a rural area of Central Texas, not too far from College Station, home of TAMU. His parents, a paramedic and diner cook respectively, had little time for raising their third child and only boy. This job was left to his older sisters as much as possible, and the television when it wasn't.

He was a sharp kid, if a little wild. He took to books like a fish to water, and they were practically the only objects that escaped his abuses. Any time he wasn't reading, you could get easy money betting he was antagonizing one of his sisters, or a household pet, or the neighboring kids.

As he got older, he learned to love fire and explosions; who could resist them? Every good movie had a burning building or an exploding helicopter. There was a raw power in it, the ability to take a little bleach, a little ammonia, and bang! Living in the country as he did, there was plenty of scrubland to set off his little glories without fear of discovery or harming others.

Whenever someone noticed, he just stopped for a while. That was hard, but he could throw himself into books and music instead, biding his time. During one particularly bad stretch he taught himself to play the guitar, much to his father's delight. So the kid blew things up and got in fights with the neighbor's kid. So what?

Along with a growing number of kids in that area, Henry and his sisters were homeschooled. No hour long bus rides to the drone factories for them! Some people called it 'unschooling', but he figured that if the 'rents wanted them to go with their interests, he would.

Of course, while he was exploring any subject that interested him, he was also doing it alone. By the time he reached adolescence, the idea that he was definitely missing out socially was heavy in his mind. So he was fit, smart, in the prime of his life, so what? That didn't make him anything special, not as far as the chicks seemed to be concerned. He tried to be nice, friendly, open, caring. Nothing. Frustration.

He got in two bad fights with the kid down the road, the second time putting the guy down unconscious. It hadn't been a good fight, not like a friendly wrestling match. It had been a beating, a ruthless release of aggression and pent up rage. Henry couldn't remember why he had been so angry, because now everything was good. But his victory was not complete, he had to keep going. What should he do? The guy's sister came out on the front porch, screaming that she would call the sheriff. Something clicked, or maybe it snapped.

He was on the porch before he knew he was moving, his foot jammed inside the door to keep her from shutting it. She was older than him by about a year, eighteen? But he was bigger, faster, stronger, and angry again, so angry that he wanted to pull the house down. Inside the door, knocking her down, pinning her, pressing himself down on her, kissing her. Into her bedroom, tearing her shirt open, yanking off blue jeans so tight they must have been painted on. She was perfect, the epitome of everything that had been denied to him, and she was his.

He later decided, lying in bed, waiting for the wailing sirens to set the dogs howling, for the sound of a sheriff's cruiser to roll up the drive, that it was a pretty okay way for a guy to lose his virginity. He kept waiting. The minutes turned into hours. He slept, and awoke to a home unentered by police or doctors with soft voices and needles. No angry parents, his or hers.

It was almost a disappointment. What? Now he had to go back to living life like before? Forget that, his whole life had been leading up to this point, he wasn't going back. He was taking what was his, no matter what.

That was the first time of four known, the ones that actually went on his record. There were others, and other crimes. His rap sheet didn't even begin to cover it. It was stupid. Get popped for stealing a Dodge, go to prison for rape. His family never wrote, he never got any visitors. He'd had to kill a guy a week in to keep from ending up as somebodies boyfriend; luckily, his cellmate was kind of a scrawny guy, never expect someone like that to be up for that much arson. Besides, the bastard stole his pillow. Good enough reason to kill a man. Now the headshrinkers who ran the courts were sending him somewhere else, a special place for people just like him. He couldn't wait; he was an interesting person, after all.

Psychiatric Record: Poor impulse control, possessive nature to the point of obsession. Rage repression issues lead to violent, sometimes hypersexual outbursts, generally with no warning. In short, an extremely volatile case of bipolar disorder, type 'Md'.
Criminal Record: (Sealed juvenile record: Two counts assault and battery, one count arson.) Assault and battery, three counts sexual assault, two counts grand theft auto, one count premeditated murder while incarcerated.
Time Served: Fresh Meat.
Skills: Limited motorcycle mechanics, limited general firearms, bombmaking, bruising and fetching.

Ons: Women, control, contests, force, domination, rough sex, non-consent.
Offs: Men, bodily waste.

MarissaSeraphOfInsanity

Looking good so far Winter. An obsessive personality should be pretty interested to have onboard. I can't wait to see what you come up with for the bio.

Oh, and I'd offer to help with the picture but I'm pretty bad at finding them myself. Maybe someone else can help.

Senti

For Pictures Steve Backshall is rather lovely.

He is the housewives/mothers choice.

though might be a little old.

there are also the Supernatural Boys?

Winterborn

Cadavar

Quote from: MarissaSeraphOfInsanity on January 02, 2012, 07:19:48 PM
Hey Cadaver, I'm going to need you to flesh out that bio for me. I use the biographies as something of an in-universe record for Dr. Kaine, who would have complete access to all legal, government and pyschological records. I'll need you to say what his crime was as well, thanks.

That's fine with me. I just wanted something up to show i was interested. I will flesh it out soon :)

MarcothTalos

Marcus "Bull" Layman

While serving...

Most recent photo...

Sex: Male
Orientation: Straight

Physical Description: Marcus was known in his unit as Bull for a reason, and it wasn't his size. He stands a solid 6'3" now, but when active duty he kept himself in good shape. Though now he was a good twenty pounds heavier and more toned. He has his head and face shaved, but his natural hair was brown. His eyes are a deep blue and often times seem to darken. He has no tattoos, and a small assortment of scars. He had three bullet scars, one to his left shoulder, the other two mere inches from each other on his right abdomen. His back also has a large scar running from the right shoulder blade down towards his left hip and stops right above his last rib. His body is lacking hair most everywhere but his face and head, up until he shaved them, and he is well endowed. (More details about all of he looks like this when I post the intro post.)

Personality:: He is a military man by all means. Keeping respect with all those he meets, and keeping his barring no matter the offense by the people around him. Though he shows normally as a serious no nonsense type, he has a much darker side who has choose the second name he goes by, Bull. Bull is all of the things Marcus would never be. A mass murderer, a psycho, sadist, and completely set on causing other people pain/or just killing them.

Biography: Marcus was fine at a young age, he liked all things that his middle class family provided. He went to a good school, and finished near top of his class in high school of 431 students in his class. He was always physically fit and often times would join the more brutal sports like football and wrestling. His father was a simple welder for a construction company out of South Boston, and his mother worked as a teacher at his elementary school. He joined up at 18 and took top of his Boot Camp Platoon in the Marines.

After showing extreme skill when it came to martial arts training, Marcus opted for Special forces after a recommendation from his first command. He was declare a Force Recon Marine at the age of 20. He spent the next ten years fighting world away against enemies the U.S. public never even knew existed. His last two years before being send to the island, Marcus was stationed to Afghanistan.

During one of his mission he refuses to talk about, Marcus was separated from his team, and after two ambushes back to back, they pulled out and left him for dead. Marcus was never one to sit back and die, so he kept hidden for three days among his dead comrades, slowly losing it as the enemy who ambushed them stayed at the site for that long. After that long of being buried underneath three bodies (the Afgans piled them up), Marcus moved quickly and followed the team back to a village. He was really only without a map or direction and figured he would find food quicker if he simply killed the men one by one. He knew how to do it, but was in no condition to do it.

They had removed his weapon and ammo thinking him dead, but left a boot knife and his K-Bar on him. He had gone half mad from hunger and fear by the time the week was over and had finally followed the men to a village. While at night he moved in to get food he swears to this day after he grabbed the first bit of bread he only remembers a man tapping his shoulder.

That is when his new side came out. Bull as the person called himself, turned and gutted the man from groin to sternum before the man could scream. He proceed to move from one home to the next, killing every man he could find, before lighting some of the children on fire while they slept. He round up the last 20 or so people using the AK-47s he found around the village, who were all women and a few kids, and tied them spread eagle on the ground with rope and stakes he made from pieces of wood. The sand held nicely when he drove the stakes in deep and he raped the ones he found attractive.

After he had his fun he untied the women he raped and set the children on fire in front of them before he pissed on the slowly burning now dead body. He laughed the entire time he had them all tied down. Shouting and spitting in the women's faces while he defiled them. After it all he decided to shoot them all once, the ones he raped and the ones he didn't. He fired one shot into the right abdomen of them all, sometimes two he if thought he missed. He aimed for the liver, on all of them. It was a for sure death, but could take up to an hour if they plugged the wound long enough.

After the incident, a U.S. patrol found Marcus rocking back and forth as he stared at the village. The one who called himself Bull had been happy to leave a note to Marcus.. "Look at the fires, look at the bodies, look at the blood, doesn't it just make ya hard? Thanks for the time, see you soon. -Bull." Obviously the patrol didn't really know what to do, they were just a group of Army infantry, they had no clue he was even American till they found his dogtags....crammed into the eyes of two children, the gore around them obviously showed he had done it while they still breathed. He had no idea what had happen, all he knew is he was terrified of himself. The first and last thing he said to the judges as they sentenced him was a simple phrase.."Thank you."

Psychiatric Record: Marcus suffers from a severe break in his own psychology from hunger, thirst, and sheer exhaustion when he massacred the village six months ago. It took some time for the shrinks to finally figure out not only that he had Dissociative identity disorder triggered by extreme stress, but that his other half so to speak was a complete sadist. Upon the switch Marcus can only really notice it happening because of a sharp pain over his right eye.

Marcus psychology is so damage that even while he does not take on the role of "Bull", he is nearly unmoving or speaking. He spends his time in his cell without complaint. He knows he has done something terrible, but according to what he was told no one knows what exactly he did to that village or how.

Criminal Record: He has killed countless times, but for his crimes (rather Bull's crimes) he massacred a small village in the Afgan border of a total of 43 people. Killing the 20 military aged men (16 years old to 50 in his mind), 8 children (whom he burned alive with his zippo and gasoline), and 15 women (after raping the younger ones). 43 counts of first degree murder, 8 counts of torture, and 7 counts of rape. All you would never find anywhere since that was the way to get rid of him quietly.

Time Served: Just sent to the Island by a military tribunal to cover up his.....episode.

Skills: Highly skilled in hand to hand combat. Knowing how to get out of a bind faster without a weapon then with. Highly trained in small weapon fighting such as knives, batons, asp's, and he is not bad with a pistol too. His main skill within his military background was stealth, knowing multiple languages, and being the go to guy as they would call it. The man you always can give a job, and without anymore instruction, he would find a way to finish it.

Ons: Bull- Violence, blood, women in fear, men in fear, rape, and of course torture. Marcus- He rarely speaks so no one really knows....(yep that is my own way of saying, we shall see if marcus even drops his pants lol.)

Offs: No removing limbs and body parts please, unless needed for life to continue and such. Scat, vore, God mode.
What would the world be like without a friend like me?

My O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75208.msg3279774#msg3279774

Hit me up on discord anytime for brainstorming! I am willing to rp there if preferred. Username marcothtalos

MarcothTalos

Figured I would perhaps throw my hat and character in the island if that is alright?
What would the world be like without a friend like me?

My O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75208.msg3279774#msg3279774

Hit me up on discord anytime for brainstorming! I am willing to rp there if preferred. Username marcothtalos

MarissaSeraphOfInsanity

I believe we may have just found our prison's most dangerous psychopath. You're definitely approved. Dom's playing a veteran as well so the two of you might be interested in talking.

Actually, on this dark note I should probably bring something up for housekeeping purposes. Obviously this will be a dark, gritty roleplay that could involve things like NC, kidnapping, murder, etc. Before anyone tries anything a little outside polite social boundaries you have to bring it up with the people involved. OOC consent is a must.

Senti

GloomCookie

Quote from: MarissaSeraphOfInsanity on January 03, 2012, 01:05:30 AM
*Sighs and wipes away her clown make-up* Hey there Princess Linny Pants! I was wondering when you'd spot this. For some strange reason you were the first person to pop into my head when I thought of dangerous, deranged convicts ::)

You're approved, naturally, so feel free to post your character sheet up. Does the "Not needed" under her psychiatric record because she has no mental illnesses at all or she just hasn't been diagnosed with any?

She was arrested on tax evasion.  You don't need a psych eval for that.  But if you want to um.. hmm... interrogate me and find out just how deranged I am, go right ahead sweetie.
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022