Ineffable Wishes and Whims

Started by Ineffable Bae, March 04, 2012, 12:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ineffable Bae

OPEN TO NEW WRITING PARTNERS

Starting Points

-My ons and offs are here and my general preferences are over here. Use them well.

-I prefer to write MxM, but am willing/happy to write FxM. I tend to create trans/queer/non-cisnormative characters

-I'm looking for posts at a minimum a paragraph long, that's four fully formed sentences. I'm no grammar Nazi, but please make an effort to use words properly and remember your own character's friggin name (The latter has been an actual issue in the past).

-I'm a forum player at heart but I am super game to roleplay on Discord. I'm also slowly getting my writing groove back on so be nice. I'm exceedingly patient when it comes to responses and hope for the same from you.

-I tend to write in 3rd person novel style, it's just how I've gotten used to writing over the years

-I prefer a bit of a storyline even if it's a one-shot plot, it's exceedingly difficult for me to jump straight into sex. I love fantasy, modern magic, and romance.

-I'm really REALLY really not into heavy angst AT ALL. Not even a little bit. I do not give my characters super dark of tragic backgrounds and I'm not prone to torturing them, it's just not my nature. I have enough negative/bad shit happening in my day-to-day life, writing is my escape from that.

-In any of the ideas mentioned, BOLDED shows the role which I prefer to play.

-If you want to write with me, but don't see an idea that you like listed or have one of your own MESSAGE ME. :) I love hearing new ideas and am pretty flexible in regards to my own.

-If anything here intrigues you it is in your best interest to PM me, do not respond to this thread as the likeliness of me seeing it is very low to nil.

Story Ideas

Into The Rabbit Hole...
For the longest time I've wanted to play an Alice-type (male preferred) character to someone else's Mad Hatter. This is a major fantasy for me. This doesn't need to be canon at all, just the idea of my 'Alice' type being pursued by a Mad Hatter-personality in an out-of-the-norm environment.

The Sacrifice CRAVE
A young male human is sacrificed to a god/demon/spirit to appease the village/kingdoms troubles. But what happens when the terrible things they're told will happen to them don't come to pass and the frightening figure of their demise is far more pleasing than they'd ever expect?

Toil and Trouble
A young man wants a potion to make a local village lass fall in love with him, but when he meets the local hedge warlock will he still feel the same? Or will he be willing to break local taboo?

Step Right Up
The Darkside Circus is a place of wonder; a children's wonderland in the daylight and an adult's fantasy in the evening. One evening a young man decides to give into the clamor and finds himself at the freak show, face to face with the [insert sideshow attraction aesthetic here] - a beautiful person who despite their daunting appearance and stage presence is a kind and gentle soul. He learns of their personality and becomes enamored, visiting them at every show he can attend despite dealing with people who look down on their growing relationships. I see this as either a modern time or Victorian-era story, and eventually leading into a love story. It's a very loosely based concept with lots of room for adaptation.

Up and Away
A young man tries to escape from their uptight home and find adventure and sneaks themself onto an air pirate's ship thinking it's a normal cargo sky ship. Hijinks insue.CRAVE

Jeweled shackles CRAVE
A [insert creature or human character here] is the newest harem addition, picked with care for the king/prince. More of a fantasy setting in mind.

Monsterous CRAVE
I am heavily in the market for something fluffy and fun with a monsterboy and a human or any gender in any situation. Nagas, centaurs, harpies, the list goes on. I'm happy to play any side and gender to that relationship. I swear, plan one of these with me and I'll probably worship your name and send you a pie.

New! Date my Avatar
Player A and B are two people who met on an online virtual reality MMO. After playing together for some time, the two decide to meet up at a local convention but things don't quite go as planned. (let the chaos ensue,)

New! Ink and Peonies CRAVE
Character 1 owns a tattoo parlor and notices that the vacant building directly across from them has been purchased by character 2, a flower shop owner. Suddenly the artist has a strong interest in floral designs. Yes, a common trope but one I've never indulged in.

Fandoms
It's been a while, but I feel like it'd be fun to roleplay in a fandomverse again! Find below the list of content I'm comfortable pulling from either as canon characters or OC's existing in that universe, and I realize pretty much all of these are pretty niche in regards to interest.

The Labyrinth
Beetlejuice
Good Omens
Dramatical Murder
Yuri on Ice!!
Free! Iwatobi Swim Club
My Hero Academia
Steven Universe
Fruits Basket
"Monsters are tragic beings; they are born too tall, too strong, too heavy, they are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy"— Ishiro Honda

Ineffable Bae

3/4 - Had to edit Persocom/Student (the idea is anime based, not video game my apologies for any confusion) :P
"Monsters are tragic beings; they are born too tall, too strong, too heavy, they are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy"— Ishiro Honda

Ineffable Bae

3/9 - 1 Extended desire added
       1 Basic Outlined Desire removed
       1 Undetailed desire removed
       Craved Setting section added

Hotshot

I would love to play either Sit! Stay! Good Girl! or To Master, With Love with you!

Ineffable Bae

3/18 - 1 Extended desire added
       2 Basic Outlined Desires added

Ineffable Bae

3/19 : Running stories added
       1 Extended Desire removed

Ineffable Bae

3/30 : Running stories updated
       1 Basic Outlined Desire added
       Set CRAVE settings

Ineffable Bae

4/26 : Running stories updated
       3 stories moved to hiatus
       2 Extended Desires added

Ineffable Bae

Edit 5/27 : Intro edited
               Edited my story list
               Reopened 'The Sacrifice'
               Hint dropped in Settings section

Ineffable Bae

Edit 6/09 : Added 1 Extended Desire
               Added 1 Extended Desire

playbothsides

Hi! My name is playbothsides lol because I am open to playing M,F, or futa. I was just recently approved and am looking for an rp to participate in. I was looking through your ideas and am intrigued by the into the rabbit hole...plot, though I am not quite sure what you mean by a mad hatter character? I would also be open to playing the tentacle RP with you, never thought about that but I bet it would be fun and different.
Under your basic outlined desires I like
A young woman tries to escape from her uptight home and find adventure, and sneaks herself on an air pirates ship thinking it's a normal cargo sky ship.
and
Something with supernatual beings - vampires, werewolves, fey, ect.
I think I would really enjoy either of these.
I hope to hear from you soon and thanks for considering, talk to you later and goodbye miss songbird.

Ineffable Bae

8/8 - Notes added
        Things rearranged

Ineffable Bae

2/17 - Edited a lot of stuff and added a few images and ideas

Ineffable Bae

2/21 - Added important information to the intro/guidelines and defined story lines

Ineffable Bae

12/14 - Long belated refreshing of desires

Ineffable Bae

12/15 : Intro updated, Craved Settings and Undetailed Desires removed, Basic Outlined Desires and Extended Desires combined, new story/plot ideas added

Ineffable Bae

Ineffable Bae

3/6 : Trying to get back into writing as a creative outlet, looking for storylines that are more plot driven but generally happy.

Ineffable Bae

9/23 : Completely and total overhaul of profile, all elements edited. Fandoms added with intent to add more soon.