Recruitment - A Game of Futas - Servants/Slaves needed

Started by JoanieSappho, September 30, 2016, 01:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pdragon

Quote from: Vergil1989 on October 10, 2016, 05:56:54 PM
You didn't see the bit about Sophitia's chosen religion then since Illuna, the Pure One, was created with the sole purpose of denouncing futanari and the Empire.  But while they aren't necessarily violent most days, there have been incidents between followers of the faith and futas.  Still, I created my holy priestess for the sole purpose of being punished for her racist and xenophobic ways lol.
Orensburg no longer has a centralized religion, nor would they condone the actions of a church that lead to attacks on their own citizenry. From day one it was established that Orensburg was a peace keeping nation, and tolerance towards different races, religions, and genders is a crucial part of that. So even if that's how her chosen religion works, it doesn't reflect the disposition of the kingdom as a whole. Now granted they certainly support the idea of being anti-empire, but anti-futa in general would not slide.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Vergil1989

Funny thing about religious fanatics, they don't care what those in charge might think unless they purposely get in their way.  Granted, if it's a problem I could try and change Sophitia's background a little, but generally speaking she's going to hate futas with or without her religious beliefs backing her p.  I get that Orensburg doesn't or wouldn't condone Illuna, but again if enough people believe in something strong enough, there's little that can be done to stop it.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Saric

Quote from: Timidity on October 10, 2016, 08:46:23 PM
Uhhh. Questions. One- Are you still looking for servants? And Two- Is the rolling going to be a constant thing? (I only ask because I haven't had much experience with that and I'd like to know if that's a mandatory thing. )

The general consensus is, there's no such thing as too many servants/slaves! >:)

As for the rolling... that's only if you are contesting something with another player and haven't agreed on the outcome OOC. For instance if someone's character is trying to catch and rape you and you don't want that, you roll off. If they're trying to catch and rape you and you've already discuses it out of character you can just escape or be caught as you'd already decided. Basically if there's a conflict the dice decide, if not you never need to use them.
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

pdragon

Quote from: Vergil1989 on October 10, 2016, 10:41:09 PM
Funny thing about religious fanatics, they don't care what those in charge might think unless they purposely get in their way.  Granted, if it's a problem I could try and change Sophitia's background a little, but generally speaking she's going to hate futas with or without her religious beliefs backing her p.  I get that Orensburg doesn't or wouldn't condone Illuna, but again if enough people believe in something strong enough, there's little that can be done to stop it.

I understand that, but this was the exact phrase said

"Well we've already got a Last City that's going to conquered in the opening chapter of this game, and they're very anti-futa."

This phrase isn't talking about the religion, it's talking about the city itself, and it's wrong in asserting that the city is anti-futa. That's the point I was making, everything you've said so far is irrelevant to what I was actually talking about.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Vergil1989

Ah, sorry.  I just saw your last comment about the church and yeah...not important lol.  But as I said PDragon, if you require any edits from me, just ask and I'll do what I can to accommodate regarding Sophitia and Illuna.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Timidity

Quote from: Saric on October 10, 2016, 10:42:02 PM
The general consensus is, there's no such thing as too many servants/slaves! >:)

As for the rolling... that's only if you are contesting something with another player and haven't agreed on the outcome OOC. For instance if someone's character is trying to catch and rape you and you don't want that, you roll off. If they're trying to catch and rape you and you've already discuses it out of character you can just escape or be caught as you'd already decided. Basically if there's a conflict the dice decide, if not you never need to use them.

Why thank you, that sounds simple enough to work with. :3

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on October 10, 2016, 10:08:52 PM
Timidity - Mora us still looking for a servant/bodyguard to start the game with as well.

Quote from: Yugishogun on October 10, 2016, 09:23:59 PM
I'm still looking for a maid for my sheep girl princess. :)

I suppose if Joanie is OK with me joining, I can sort that out. o_o
To those I'm writing with, read the A&As for a brief heads up.
POSTING UPDATE: 11/15/16- Ha ha. I only thought it was almost over. Gosh I lied to myself.  e_e I'm working on post slowly as I can, but my time varies and probably will until after Thanksgiving break. Then things may be more settled,  so expect delays until then. I sincerely apologize for this, and if you'd like to put a hold on a story or stop it all together just let me know. Otherwise, I deeply appreciate your patience. n_n
Le Musings

VonDoom

Kasdeya can never have enough slaves and servants -- but if Mora or fluffy sheep futa work for your tastes, they don't have any PC followers yet, so please give them first consideration.
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

BlueEyedBard

Haha not trying to sound like a sad sack or anything ^•^"
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

VonDoom

I prefer to play one character per game generally, but if things go well and everything runs smoothly I might make a servant character too, later in.
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

Chulanowa

Name: Ellgi Effim

Distinguishing features: Ell is short, standing almost exactly three feet tall. She's also green, which is fairly unusual, when you think about it. And then there's her amber, cat-slitted eyes. Very obviously not human.
Build: Athletic short stack; She has tight muscles to go with her round hips and plump breasts.

Orientation: Animal, Vegetable, and Mineral
Kinks: Double penetration, giving public oral, Being cuddled or pampered, being publicly toyed, receiving creampies, exotic penises (esp. knotted), tribadism, feminine boys, larger partners (that one's easy!)
Offs: Sexual violence, dicks bigger than her arm, dwarves, and cum in her hair.

Likes (Non sexual): Booze, silks, and ballet. No, really, she loves going to see the dances. Even the non-erotic ones. She also enjoys opportunities to show off her combat skills, but doesn't actually enjoy combat (It's dangerous, after all!)
Dislikes (Non sexual): Getting shoved around due to her size, dwarves, and having to sit still.
Strengths:
• Ordained Knight: You wouldn't guess it from her size, but Ell is actually a well-trained Wargknight. Put a weapon in her hands, or a wolf between her legs (ahem, ahem) and she can mess your day up.
• Bouncy: Gravity and inertia seem to affect goblins less than other sentient races. Maybe it's magic, maybe it's something else, but Ell is able of jumping much further than she should, and can take spills, falls, trips, and being hurled without much fuss or worry.
• Nightsight: Those cat eyes aren't just pretty; Ell can see in pitch black as if it were the middle of the day. In fact the only way she knows the difference between day and night is the change in colors around her.

Weaknesses:

• Small: Obviously, being three feet tall in a world built for and by humans has its drawbacks. Reaching the top of tables requires climbing on things. Her clothing and kit has to be specially-made (unless she can find the goblin market in a town, and most don't have one). And she can be overwhelmed by larger opponents easier than a larger person would.
• Magical Vulnerability: The trait that makes goblins the favored henchmen of evil wizards the world over! All magical effects used on Ell will have a heightened effect, and sometimes even unforseen side effects.
• Fantasy Racism: Another drawback of being a small green monster in a human world, Ell faces a lot of discrimination, even with her status as a free citizen.
• Avarice: Ell is greedy. Maybe it's another "goblin thing" but she has a really hard time turning away riches, comfort, and decadence. Gold, silver, gems, fine art, rare slaves or servants, fine horses, exotic shells, relics of saints, whatever the hell is valuable catches her attention very easily.

Personality: Ell tries to put up a "tough girl" front. After all, it's her job, and if you're going to be a Liliputian in Brobdingnag, you've gotta be tough, right? There's a little truth to the facade: Ell is a former soldier, and knows her way around brawls, brothels, and bottles. But she's also, well... She likes pretty things. She wants to be pampered.

History: Ell does happen to come from the imperial line. A few generations removed, of course, but it can be followed back to when the Goblish Matriarchs peacefully joined the empire. Which is surprising, given the frenzied breeding of goblins, which tends to make genealogies pretty hard to track. With this "Noble Blood", she was not only a free citizen, but actually fast tracked into the elite warrior society of the Goblish capital city, Gilqumgaine. Under the switches and bellows of the drill instructors, she learned the way of sword and shield, and how to ride a wolf like she was part of it. She became a Wargknight at the age of fifteen.

She never really wanted to be a soldier, despite her apparent skill at it. There was a great big empire, full of amazing things after all, and being relegated to the hinterlands, chopping away at monstrous creatures, or riding scouting missions against the remaining free cities... well, it was exciting but hardly ideal. So it wasn't very hard for a princess - a princess! - to jangle a few gold coins at both her and her commander, and have her "reassigned" to a private position... for the Empire, of course!

Other Images

Vergil Tanner

Is this Renny's bodyguard? *he says excitedly* Because I like her! Adorably tiny but super dangerous...a "Trap" Guard, if you will! The perfect bodyguard for a Trap Slave! XD
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Sain

PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Chulanowa

You, guarding Renny's body very thoroughly is part of the plan!

JoanieSappho

Shortstack yeeeess

I mean, accepted.  :P

EDIT: Also, would she have come with Renny when he was sent off to 'entertain' the Empress? Since I could see her abusing him for a while, then turning to Elligi with a raging erection and asking her if she wanted some fun. They kind hit most of her kinks between them.

AND!
If you've already said in here that you want to play; make a character. Unless we're all done, in which case I shall start soonish. Maybe.
Probably.

Vergil Tanner

Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Vergil1989

I made some edits, added a little, but overall this is the final version.  If Joanie approves I'll get it to her profile and go from there.

Zakaria

Ruled by:. Regina Yunalesca and her wise and powerful council of fellow sorceresses, established by her late grandmother many years ago.

With the advent of powerful magic, Regina can attend virtually every council meeting ever called, no matter how far away she is.  Either through a mirror to project herself through in spirit if nothing else, or directly through the use of teleportation between two fixed points, set up by one of her loyal enchanters.

Capital:  Halamsharal, the City of Enchantment
Halamsharal

History and Culture
. Zakaria has always been steeped in magic.  It's a history that was too fantastical not to be believed, with tales of majestic tower spires disappearing into the clouds, and immense, lavish estates, often containing securely held artifacts and lore from all over the world, some of which was deemed too dangerous for mortal hands, while others were forgotten for centuries until being rediscovered in ancient ruins by courageous adventuring parties, funded and often accompanied by one of Halamsharal's sorcerers or enchanters.  Whatever the case, this land has always been a stable fixture since its willful integration into the Empire centuries ago.  All that was asked was that they be largely left alone, in exchange they would supply their magical aptitude wherever it happened to be required.  While on the surface, such an arrangement seems very one sided, with the Empire coming out the better, one should never underestimate someone who can potentially bring ruin upon your city if they were ever given sufficient reason to.  When all it takes is for someone to mutter the proper words and make the correct hand gestures, and apply the will to their intent to utterly destroy everything around them, a healthy respect and some could argue, fear, is established pretty quick.

But Zakaria's magical community are thankfully content to stay out of politics.  Having seen what happens when magic and religion intermingle, which inadvertently always drags politics along close behind, through the use of dimensional scrying and other such far seeing magics, most people can agree that the current arrangement suits them just fine lest they wind up like so many other worlds they've viewed.  The world of Thedas certainly comes to mind, but such cautionary tales aside, the average Zakarian are constantly pursuing their lofty magical goals in whatever area they specialize in.  But while such single minded focus could lead to brutal murder and worse, it rarely happens in Zakaria because the need to succeed is offset by the need to improve life for everyone around them, regardless of one's magical skill or lack thereof.  It is taught from birth onwards to one's eventual passing, that magic is to never be used to rule over one's fellow man.  This however doesn't mean that magic is to be feared, but simply understood and used to help those less fortunate than themselves.

That's not to say that everyone is so willing to take such a charitable stance, but those that are caught abusing their craft in any way face very strict punishments and reprimands.  From simply being fined or locked away for minor offenses, there is a complex ritual called the Annulment that can strip a magically gifted individual completely of their powers.  Reserved for murderers, rapists, and those few that have completely fallen to evil, the Annulment is reserved for the most violent magical offenders.  It is a fate worse than death, because while the victim is left physically whole and unmarked, losing one's magic is akin to losing one's ability to feel.  The world that had been literally at your fingertips, subject to your every whim and ability, suddenly becomes as hard and unforgiving as stone.  Most Annulled wizards and sorceresses tend to not live long because those they had hurt while still empowered will be told where to find their abuser.  For those few that are left alive, they often wind up selling themselves off to the highest bidder, having no other skills save for those few they had before learning about their power.

Despite this, Zakaria has and always will foster a spirit of discovery and exploration, of joy and wonder, and of grandiose majesty and excitement to everyone who will ever pass its waterfall covered clifffaces that serve as both a truly breathtaking site for poets and young lovers, but also as a strong natural defense against would be invaders.  With only a handful of ways in or out of the city for those that aren't able to fly or swim without magical or mechanical aid, Zakaria will always serve as the vanguard to the capital of the Empire, overlooking her western borders like a beautiful enchantress, mysterious yet visible to everyone, yet holding far more beneath the surface than anyone could ever imagine.

It's also one of the few places where men and women are treated equally as well as futanaris, because magic doesn't care about gender or ideology.  So naturally it's reasoned that they shouldn't either, and while Zakaria's fringes still give sway to their neighbors, the more central locations are no stranger to men, women, and everything in between sharing the same space without one thinking themselves superior to the other.  As such, slavery and its practices aren't tolerated within her borders, but the same general sexual freedom that is common everywhere else is accepted for the most part within Zakaare.  Also, while most people can agree that tentamagic is a truly dangerous type of magic and should have never been discovered, demonic summonings are tolerated despite how easy it would be to lose control of a demon that isn't properly bound and controlled.  Corruption based magic however is considered outright illegal, and save for the Princess Kasdeya, no one is able to legally practice it.

Population
Zakaria as the last 'free' states left in the Empire, sees a wide range of peoples from all over the world.  While most tourists, wanting to bring a little literal magic back home in the form of a harmless magical trinket or perhaps a toy that moves and dances on its own, pass through Halamsharal with its rich culture and history without truly seeing it for what it is, those that stay as a permanent resident soon discover that what you see on the surface is nothing compared to the wonders one can uncover.  Zakaria, barring its fringe cities and villages, welcomes elves, dwarves, halfings, tieflings, gnomes, and any other with good intent freely and without prejudice or persecution of any kind.  It is completely common and even normal to see a wood elf and a drow elf on the same street, sharing a friendly conversation without the racial tensions that once dominated their bloody pasts, and that is just one such example of two opposing races meeting in common cause.  The beast races and monstrous hybrids also make their homes here alongside the much more common 'civlized' beings you'd find anywhere else.  It's completely normal to see spider women hanging out freshly sewn and weaved dresses, tapestries, and more outside of their homes or shops, alongside the magical shops and academies that practically line every street corner.  And while generally they try to keep their 'pets' under lock and key, the occasional summoner walking alongside an entourage of demonic servants and otherworldly beings isn't uncommon either.

Commerce
As one of the last places where magic and its intricacies can be studied without outside interference, (no thanks to a certain tentamancer and her ill gotten if crazed servants), Halamsharal has and will likely always be the place you can go to find virtually any magical weapon, armor, or accessory one could ever dream up or imagine.  From your commonplace weapons of war, flaming swords, shields that burst forth with electrical energy when struck, to far more mundane but no less valued household based enchantments such as a rune that when placed on a specially prepared faucet, will pour forth clean, crisp tasting water right from the Elemental Plane of the same, if you have the coin and the patience, you can find it here.  And if you can't find it here, someone can craft it for you nine times out of ten.

Military
Halamsharal has no official standing army, but what it does have are groups of individuals that have formed tightly knit factions, or magical Circles if you prefer.  While they are based upon the school of study each specializes in, these Circles of Magi all have one thing in common, or rather two things depending on one's perspective.  The first, is that each of them require a few months every year of community service to the Empire's more central cities if not the capital itself.  An initiate of their respective Circle can go where they wish so long as they don't go to the same place twice, and at the end of each of their terms, they return and write an extensively long thesis paper about the culture they were a part of, its history, and its beliefs and why their place of stay got that way.  The second, is that each Circle is required by Halamsharal law, to ensure that each of their enchanters, sorcerers, and wizards are able to defend themselves.  So, every year of study, there is at least a few months on top of their normal education, combat training.  All of this is to both foster patriotism for the Empire, but also to ensure that one's loyalties is to their homeland at the same time.  Having said that, even the weakest of enchanters is a threat to your highly trained knight with a sword.  Even if they aren't physically able, they are cool and calm under pressure, and are able to channel their magical power even in the heat of battle without flinching away from their enemy.

Some however make it their profession to become battle mages and knight-enchanters, able to mix the grace of an elven fencer with the deadliness of magical combat and elegance.  Battle mages are not the same as knight-enchanters however.  Battle mages tend to prefer to keep their opponents at a distance, and while they wear leather or mithril, lightweight armors instead of the traditional robes, they aren't afraid to get in close with their staffs that are sometimes capped with a blade or a series of points used to drive through enemy plate with fire or acid or any number of magical enchantments.

Battle mage

Knight-enchanters however are their own beast.  Specializing in far more direct combat, they are able to use their magical prowess to augment their physical abilities, allowing them to wear heavy platemail with the same ease others wear loose fitting robes.  The only difference between a knight and a knight-enchanter is that your average knight can't burn your face off if they so much as breathe on you, especially since most KEs don't keep their staffs, preferring to go in with magically empowered steel in hand themselves.  Serving as distinguished, honorable bodyguards to those they deem worthy of their presence, Knight-Enchanters, or 'Those who follow the way to victory' in old elven, Arcane Warriors to others, are a force to be reckoned with up close or at a distance because their bodies are perfectly honed weapons.  To say their will is made manifest is not an exaggeration in the slightest for these rare but extremely deadly individuals.

Sain

Sounds like with the advent of Evangeli's growing cult tentamancy might also make it into the list of forbidden schools in that kingdom pretty soon :D?
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Vergil1989

Saric

@Chul: Must. Resist. Urge. To Cuddle Rape!

On a somewhat related note... how does Ellgi feel about bestiality? Because Synthia can talk to and command animals and is rivals with Kasdeya. And I can totally see her seeking to 'distract' her guard by sending an equally kinky (if you think about it, bestiality would be just as kinky for them) worg her way! >:)
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Timidity

[Floatright][/float]

Name: Hanako Eris Lobella

Distinguishing features: Her elvish ears for one, as well as a naval piercing.
Build: As picture

Orientation: Demisexual
Kinks: Oral (giving/receiving), Penetration (vaginal, anal, double), Bondage, Group sex, Rough stuff (pinching, biting, spanking, etc.), Toys, Gags, Bukkake, Dirty talk, foreplay.
Offs: All involving blood, feces, kids, or animals.

Likes (Non sexual):

-Drawing in her spare time. It's something she's been doing as a child with many forms. Either a stick in the dirt, or ink to parchment, she has always felt the love for drawing. She'd like to pursue this further, however she feels it's not possible.
-Sewing, such as creating clothes and other things of that matter. Although it's a good trait for her servitude, especially when a maiden tears a gown, Hanako also likes doing it outside of work. Whether it's making a pillow or hemming a table cloth, she takes much enjoyment from it.
-Hiking, whether mountainous or not. Trekking unknown territory is quite a thrill for her. If she were allowed, she would probably wander the lands aimlessly until her hearts content.
-Spending time with people, for observational reasons. To call her nosy would be quite accurate.  She likes knowing things about people, watching them from afar to learn things that just talking alone can't uncover. Some could even go as far as to say she's a bit of a peeper.

Dislikes (Non sexual):

-Spiders, bugs are ok. But when she was a child, she wandered into a massive nest of them in the woods. The sensation from having them crawl all over her still gives her nightmares to this day.
-Weapons, just having them around her makes her jumpy. She does not like fighting and the thought of herself using one just makes her believe she could hurt herself.
-Cooking, it's mandatory for her, but she hates it. Oddly enough, it's not her strong suit. Often her meals are lack luster or burnt, punishment has been handed to her often over her cooking. It's certainly a pain for her, but she continues to try.
-Storms, the lightning scares her mostly. But she also hates how it gets into hiking time. Often hiking in the rain is a pain and unpleasant. Everything about storms just doesn't make her happy.

Strengths: Observing, thanks to her peeping.
Flexibility, as a servant she's not only learned many skills but is quite nimble. Making friends/forming connections, thanks to her warm personality and the knowledge she's gained. Hanako knows a lot about the people in her kingdom as well as servant knowledge.
Weaknesses: Cooking, as explained above she's bad at it. Also dealing with fire is never a strong suit for her. Weak, she doesn't have much strength, taking her down would be rather easy. That and she's bad in a fight due to lack of weapons use. Curious, this can be a good thing but it's usually a bad thing for her. Discovering things in the forest usually goes bad for her, as well as getting caught on many of her observing escapades.

Personality:

-Friendly, she's nice to all with her warm face and gentle greetings. Hanako has quite an open mind and likes to accept everyone as they are.
-Quiet, oddly enough she doesn't like to gab on forever. She's more likely to listen to people rather than ramble on about nothing.
-Humble, she doesn't think too highly about herself. Compliments are often brushed aside, even though they're appreciated.
-Whimsical, often childlike in ways. When she discovers things on her hike she's often fascinated by them like a child is. Such is the same for learning about people.
-Nosy, or curious even. Often the snoop, sometimes she puts herself in places she should not necessarily be.
-Creative, in tune to her drawing and sewing hobbies. She likes creating things, and often forms random ideas from her inspiration.

History:

On the outskirts of Silver Peak, she was born. Hanako the bright was the daughter of a free citizen, her mother Chyra. She had an older brother of just three years named Lin. The two were inseperable, they played as children within the small cottage and each discovering their like for the outdoors very early on. Lin would take her hiking, the mountains being perfect for this although dangerous as well.  Even though they were poor, they remained happy for many years. Hanako learned a lot of her skills just from growing up with a handy mom, but her brother had more physical skill sets himself. One day the two siblings went out to explore, she was just eleven then, when tragedy struck. Their mother set out to bring them back home for supper, however she never made it to them.

When the children came back to the house, they found her too be gone. This instantly worried them, as there was no note and their mother was always punctual. Days went by, they searched for her in the city and in the woods. A few of the neighbors had helped, but it wasn't until the eighth day that something came up. Remains of their mother was found lodged in the crevice of two rocks. It appeared to be too deep to climb, however something found it easily to trap her as a meal. News of the discovery went back to the children, they were distraught and heart broken. Whatever could the two young siblings do? Whereas there was no one to adopt, each were split up and sent in different ways. Lin was set to train as a defender, where Hanako was doomed for servitude. Even though they had been born as free citizens, the way of life saw no purpose in this without their mother.

In servitude, she showed promise. It was here she made connections, and showed her stuff. Although young, she was deemed worthy of a place at the feet of royalty. Mora eventually bought her and put her straight to work. Starting out it was merely meager chores. Housework and errands, of which she did mostly well. As years passed, Hanako blossomed into quite the woman. By 16 she was blessed with a massive chest, a more feminine form that no one thought to be possible. One night she left her quarters and trudged curiously around the castle. It was that night discovered the princess doing something she had never seen before, the art of masturbation. Fascinated, Hanako watched from the doorway, while the woman fiercely stroked away at her girth. It stirred weird feelings and sensations in her, things she never thought possible before.

After the princess was asleep later that night, Hanako found her way back to the room and took it upon herself to have a closer inspection. She managed to lift the covers and the nightgown, exposing the member and all its wonders. The curiosity sent her touching, she soon found herself with a stiffened shaft in her hand and a stirring princess. Quickly she was caught, however the princess was far more kind than she could have been. Together they explored Hanako's sexuality on that night, Mora taking her virginity and then some. It was then, she found herself promoted, even allowed to sleep with the princess whenever Mora felt it best. From then on they were closer than ever, Hanako even making things for her and sharing her creations with the princess. Never once in her time has she left her side, unless she felt the need to explore for which she was usually punished.

Other:
NSFW
POSTING UPDATE: 11/15/16- Ha ha. I only thought it was almost over. Gosh I lied to myself.  e_e I'm working on post slowly as I can, but my time varies and probably will until after Thanksgiving break. Then things may be more settled,  so expect delays until then. I sincerely apologize for this, and if you'd like to put a hold on a story or stop it all together just let me know. Otherwise, I deeply appreciate your patience. n_n
Le Musings

Vergil1989

Well, I like her.  I WILL say however that Regina and Mora have a history together so chances are pretty good my girl knows about Hanako and have likely even talked to her at length if nothing else.  You'll want to contact me in PMs and hash out specific details because of this when you get the chance.  Thanks in advance!

BlueEyedBard

Mora and Regina are close enough that they likely would share just about everything ~.•
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
On/Off

Vergil1989

Lol true, but I didn't wish to assume anything since she is YOUR girl BlueEyed.  But if that's fine with you and it's fine with Timidity, I'm perfectly fine with the idea myself.  ;D

Timidity

I'm on board with that. Sharing is caring. So they say. XD
Le Musings

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Vergil1989 on October 11, 2016, 05:05:34 PM
Lol true, but I didn't wish to assume anything since she is YOUR girl BlueEyed.  But if that's fine with you and it's fine with Timidity, I'm perfectly fine with the idea myself.  ;D
I think it will be fair enough, seeing as I believe it will go both ways at times in the story *winks at Talla*
On/Off