Animeverse group RP interest check/recruitment

Started by apygoos, November 25, 2014, 05:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zergmuncher

MaiMizzu

I was considering Alphonse, now that you mention it. Still might take him as a second char in the future
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

Diesel Heart

my second character choices are:

Sanji from One Piece
Yoko Kurama from Yu-Yu Hakusho
Buttercup from Powerpuff Girls Z ( ;D )

EdwardShane

If we're talking second characters, I may or may not go with Eren Jaeger (Attack on Titan...also because, let's face it, it'd be kinda cool to have a titan fighting alongside mechs) or Nicholas D. Wolfwood (Trigun). 

Or else either Ryuko (Kill la Kill) or Erza (Fairy Tail) if I decide to go with playing a female.

MaiMizzu

And Crash, I think it'd be awesome if Owen made an appearence!
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

zergmuncher

Nice! Greed is cool, but Greeling was really impressive. He and Kamina would get into it or get along nicely.

I have a feeling Kamina is going to get slapped a lot with how many hotties there are running around.

-eyes the Sailor senshi up and down- Damn girl you've got a rockin body did you know that? -gets slapped across the face- Oh come on now I didn't mean any offense.

MaiMizzu

Quote from: zergmuncher on November 28, 2014, 11:45:05 PM
-eyes the Sailor senshi up and down- Damn girl you've got a rockin body did you know that? -gets slapped across the face- Oh come on now I didn't mean any offense.

Minako: "Well I AM the goddess of beauty after all!"   *surrounded by twinkling lights!*

Angie

Quote from: MaiMizzu on November 28, 2014, 11:51:18 PM
Minako: "Well I AM the goddess of beauty after all!"   *surrounded by twinkling lights!*

Ami rolls her eyes...
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

MaiMizzu

Green Goo Theory

Bookmark added.  Most things that came to mind immediately seem...horribly out of place with all the other characters. 
Coming soon...

Sasquatch421

Quote from: MaiMizzu on November 29, 2014, 01:38:12 AM
Prepare your body for awesome

http://www.gunjap.net/site/?p=120302

Those are pretty sweet, I recognize the base model used... The Nobel Gundam from G Gundam, nifty machine especially in Berserk mode...

Izaya Orihara

Hmm. Seeing as people are doing secondary characters too, I may as well bring in one of my other character ideas, since I'd chosen my first char on a whim, due to indecision.

Player: Izaya Orihara

Name: Inugami

Image:
The pictures display multiple forms

Home Universe: Gugure! Kokkuri-san

Powers/Abilities: Shapeshifting, possession, enhanced senses, speed, strength, endurance, stamina, regeneration. Dark arts, darkness manipulation, flight.

Skills and Equipment: He tends to carry two pistols around with him in his human form, and seems to be pretty good with them. Though how skilled he is with other weapons is unknown, it can be deduced that he's probably not that bad in other areas of combat. In other areas, he seems to be quite good at making coffee, as well as gathering information and stealthily stalking Kohina.

Personality: He is masochist, the thought of Kohina hating or punishing him gets him excited. He dislikes everyone including himself, except Kohina. He criticizes everything Kokkuri-san does. He does like having quiet time to himself, when he does he make coffee. Loyal.

History: Inugami is the second ghost who possessed Kohina. When he was still alive, he was picked up by Kohina, and he adores Kohina due to the fact that Kohina was the only person to acknowledge Inugami when he was still a real dog. He knows everything about Kohina from the things she likes and dislikes, to her weight and height etc. He dislikes Kokkuri-san and thinks he is trying to interfere with Inugami's and Kohina's relationship. 
Since he never knew his gender when he became a spirit he can switch between being a Male or Female, his mindset can be of either gender, in others words, while in female form he can have the mind of a woman.

Not much is known about his history, other than presumably, to be the particular type of Japanese spirit/yokai he is, a rather complex and cruel ceremony must be done to a normal dog. A common pet dog must be buried up to his neck, only the head remains free. Then a bowl with food or water must be placed close but in unreachable distance before the snout of the dog. Several days after that, when the dog is about to perish and tortured by hallucinations, his head must be severed and buried beneath a noisy street. After a certain time, head and body must be placed in a well prepared shrine. Now an Inugami can be evoked.

Similar to Shikigami, Inugami are evoked for criminal activities, such as murdering, kidnapping and mutilation of the victims. If the evoker is perfectly trained, they can order his Inugami to possess humans and manipulate them. The victim is often forced to kill itself or other peoples, or to act like being lunatic. But Inugami are also said to be very dangerous for the evoker: since the Inugami's soul is blinded by its desire for revenge and its unstoppable rage, the Inugami can quickly escape the master's control and kill their own evoker.

Additional images and notes:
Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

Batman4560

How many characters are we allowed? I already know the top three I want to play and none of them have been claimed yet.

Diesel Heart

Quote from: Batman4560 on November 29, 2014, 02:12:37 PM
How many characters are we allowed? I already know the top three I want to play and none of them have been claimed yet.

I believe two to start, I could be wrong.  I had made my character sheet a two-in-one but then I changed it to one character.  I was going to put up my second sheet later today or tomorrow when I decided between Sanji or Yoko Kurama.

Batman4560

Player: Batman4560

Name: Monkey D. Luffy

Image:

Home Universe: One Piece

Powers/Abilities:
Super Human Strength: Luffy is strong, so strong in fact that he has been shown to be able to punch a fortress to pieces with his bare hands and destroy entire marine ships with a single strike.
Super Human Endurance: As strong as Luffy is he can take a bigger beating. He has been brought to the brink of death more times than he can count and has almost always come out the victor. Luffy has been frozen, poisoned, and hit with lava and survived it all.
Immune to blunt damage: Unless wrapped with Haki Luffy is normally immune to blunt attacks.
Immune to electricity: Luffy is not harmed by electric attacks but fire burns him more than a normal person.
Haki- The ability to harm those that would normally be immune to Luffy's attacks. The ability to cause foes who are weak willed to pass out. The ability to predict some enemy movements and defend against attacks.
Gum-gum fruit. ("I'm a rubber man!") Luffy ate the Gum-Gum Devil fruit giving Luffy the ability to expand his body and snap it back like rubber. While he isn't sure how far he can extend and balloon up he has developed many attacks and defense. He often makes moves up on the spot to be sure to confuse his foes.
Gear Second- Luffy uses his rubber veins to move blood through his body faster and increase his attacks, and movement speed.
Gear Third- Luffy expands the bones in a limb (Max limbs known to be increased: 2) to deliver massive and powerful attacks.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Known attacks: Gum Gum Rifle: Luffy spins his arm into a corkscrew then delivers a powerful punch while letting the arm rapidly untwist.
Gum Gum Pistol: Luffy always said his punch was as powerful as a pistol and he may be right, Luffy extends his arm back far then snaps it forward to deliver a mighty blow.
Gum Gum Whip: Using one foot as a pivot Luffy swings and extends his other leg in a sweeping motion to take out multiple foes at once.
Gum Gum Axe: Luffy sends a leg high into the air and brings it down hard on a foes head or shoulder
Gum Gum Spear: Luffy Drops down on a foe with both feet pressed together and stabs at his foe.
Gum Gum Bazooka: Extending his arms back as far as he can at the moment Luffy charges his foe then snaps his open palms forward to deliver a massive blow to his foes chest.
Gum Gum Gatling: Luffy moves his arms at incredible speeds and strikes from multiple angles. This may be considered Luffy's most powerful attack.
Jet " ": Luffy uses his "Gear Second" To increase the speed and damage of all his attacks.
Haki " ": Luffy coats his arm in his haki to do a significant boost in damage.
Red Hawk: Luffy Uses his "Gear Second and Haki" Abilities in unison to light his arm and fire and deliver his most powerful attack.
Gum Gum Ballon: Luffy expands his body to use it as a shield to protect his allies.

Skills and Equipment: Straw Hat- Luffy's personal treasure given to him by his mentor Red Haired Shanks. Iron Will- Luffy will stop at nothing to achieve a goal that he sets his mind to. Natural Leader: Luffy is a pirate captain who does more good than harm. He often attracts allies that one would think he couldn't. Luffy for all his strengths is easily tricked and needs to eat often. In addition he is weak to cutting and stabbing attacks. His biggest weakness is that he cannot swim and sinks like a brick when placed in sea water. Salt water also drains Luffy of his strength.

Personality: Luffy seems to be simple minded and unaware of many things that are going on around him. He is however loyal to a fault and is unwavering his quest to protect those that are good at heart.

History:  (For a manga that has been going on for 15 years this is very much a condensed version of his history. If more is needed I am happy to fill out the rest)

From an early age Luffy was raised by his grandfather Garp. A vice Admiral of the marines. He was raised to do the right thing and follow his heart, so long as be became a marine doing it. He grew up with his Step Brother Ace and his "Brother' Sabo. At first his two brothers hated Luffy but eventually came to respect and trust him. Shortly after Luffy and his brothers swore to become Pirate Captains and live their lives free Sabo was killed in a fire. Ace and Luffy promised to become Pirates for Sabo. It was then that Luffy met Red haired Shanks for the first time. Shanks served on Gol D. Rodger's (The Former King of Pirates) Crew before Rodger's death.

Luffy and Shanks became quick friends and often hung out while Shanks told tales of his adventures at sea. It was there that Luffy met his future Marksman's father. One day a starving Luffy opened a treasure chest that belonged to Shanks and ate the fruit inside, changing Luffy forever...Years later Luffy set out to sea to become a pirate captain. Knowing nothing of the sea or how to navigate it he jumped in a barrel and drifted for days. When he was picked up he met a boy named Colby, who was a coward by nature and living as a slave to a pirate named Alveda. Luffy freed Colby and traveled to a small isle. There the pair met Zorro, a bounty hunter how was serving time for defending a little girl. When Zorro learned that he was never going to be freed he agreed to join Luffy's pirate crew in exchange for his freedom. Once freed Luffy learned that Zorro used a three sword style and wished to be the worlds greatest swordsman. The Pair of Luffy and First mate Zorro made sure Colby achieved his dream of joining the Marines then set out on a small boat.

Some time later Luffy and Zorro met a navigator named Nami and defeated a deadly pirate named Buggy. Following this adventure they met a man named Ussop who was a marksman and inventor. The tiro helped defend Ussop's village from a pirate attack and in exchange were given a boat called the Going Sunny. Luffy and crew also invited Usopp to join their crew and live out his dream of being a brave pirate of the sea.

Eventually Luffy gained a crew consisting of a cook, Sanji, Doctor, Chopper, lore master, Robin, Cyborg and Shipwright, Franky, and musician, Brook. The group had many adventures together ranging from battling warlords of the sea, breaking into and out of the worlds most secure prison, declaring war against the world and even meeting Goku and his allies. Eventually the Straw Hat crew drew close to the One Piece, Gol D. Rodger's treasure... That was when Luffy was tasked to champion against a dangerous new foe...

Additional images and notes:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

MaiMizzu

Sasquatch421

*Natsuru sneaks in the other direction while Harakiri Tora steals rum and peeks up the Sailor senchi skirts...*

If we talk about second characters, I'm thinking Ayato and the RahXephon.... Harakiri Tora acts likes a mobile suit to Natsuru. Not a true character, but connected to the main the stuffed animal might be a little perverted as well. Dang need to pay attention to them more... Also have to think about the character sheets...

EdwardShane

....oh god, hold up.  I forgot about someone.  I know exactly who my second character is gonna be now, gonna work on writing up an Elfen Lied character later or tomorrow.  Beware the vectors!  BEWARE!

Diesel Heart

We don't need anyone else guys.  Go home, pack your bags.  That guy's here.

EdwardShane

Quote from: WardenIce on November 29, 2014, 04:44:32 PM

>_< PFFFFT good one lol.  I still wanna make Lucy.

Sasquatch421

Quote from: WardenIce on November 29, 2014, 04:44:32 PM

Still not Dante or Broly...

AidenWhite

Dibs on Yusuke Urameshi from Yu Yu Hakusho!

Ladies can't have him because he belongs to Keiko! ^^
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

Diesel Heart

Now I'm haunted at the overexcessive use of Spirit Guns.