Guardians of the Flame style rp (GM type desired, Fantasy EX RP)

Started by schnookums, January 15, 2011, 09:37:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

schnookums

Okay, don't know how many people are familiar with the Joel Rosenberg series of the name, but I'm mostly just looking for the basic framework, which is to say a group of people from the 'real' world playing a fantasy rpg get transferred into said fantasy world as their characters. But I'm looking for a twist on this. I'm wanting to play a monster/critter type for this (specifically a gryphon). There could be several reasons how this happens, including a new player coming late for the game and grabbing a sheet from the GM's pile of encounters accidentally instead of the character they were supposed to play. Details can be worked out. I'm working under the premise that this player will (at least initially) be separated from the rest of the party. I'm presenting this as a solo game, but I'd consider moving it to a group game with a small group. I'm slightly hesitant but if it wasn't too many people I think it could possibly work out. Feel free to ask questions about this, as it is a somewhat rough idea, and post here with thoughts/ideas/interest etc.

Drako

Ok so one, I might have heard of the series but I've never read it. Second, are you looking for someone to play the GM for this or what? not sure what else to ask yet. You covered the main of wheter this was supposed to be a group thing or not in your post.

schnookums

Sorry, I should have made things more clear (I'm pretty lousy at that sort of thing) but I am looking for a person to more or less run this kind of game. It can even be system if desired (It might fit the world quite fine) but freeform is perfectly acceptable as well. I should also note that interested parties should check my O&O, as I am into some...exotic play as well as the rougher kinks at times.