Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the taken

Dude, you're a dude. On top of that, you're getting love from another dude. This ship just can't sail like that, dude.

TheLovelyMaid

I can't be with someone who attracts a crowd.

It's not me--it's you.

Cardwolf

Sorry...but you ran up the phone bill again...I can't afford to keep you...

HockeyGod

*wakes up from dream*

Easy to break up with a mythical creature.

TheLovelyMaid

We get into too much trouble together!

It's not you, it's me.

Lord Mayerling

Do you think you could get of the phone and clean something? Hmmm?

Prefect Mos

Lord Hatting called... Seems Ms Piltchure caught you with your tally wacker in a donkey, Im sorry but if your standards in Mounts are not even Pony or horse , or above, than this simply will never work... you could have at least gone with a mule to try and keep up appearances dear.

Merry Gentry

You threw out all my toys! Everything! Sometimes a girl just needs her toys. The fact that you just cannot understand that. I'm sorry, but you need to go.
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Cardwolf

Hey, I'm sorry but while kissing in the rain while you fondle me is sexy and all...I've gotten twelve colds, six fevers, two flus and hypothermia...Sorry this just isn't working.

Merry Gentry

I'm allergic to your cologne and you refuse to change it so.. I'm changing you
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Cardwolf

Sorry, but it was already hard enough to get you out of that dress once now your all wet and it's stuck to your skin.  Sorry, I'm not helping you out this time or ever again.

TheLovelyMaid

Your hair is prettier than mine.

We can't keep doing this dance.

Cardwolf

You could have just asked for some of my conditioner.

Your always nude when you go to work...I just don't trust you anymore, I'm sorry

TheLovelyMaid

You never offered to share your conditioner.  And I'm nude because it's part of my job!

You don't understand me, so it's over.

Cardwolf

You could have told me that and you should have asked, what did you think I meant when I only brought home one bottle?

Sorry, you can't read between the lines.  We're through

leelan

I'm sorry but your ears keep poking me throughout the night. I can't take it anymore...we're done.
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Cardwolf

You were supposed to sleep on top of me so that wouldn't happen.  You never listen to me...we're through

Saerrael

...yeaaah, I like two of your brothers better. Sorry!

Cardwolf

But I only have one?

Your a bit of a whore..umm bye

Zebu

I just can't stand what you did to that poor Schnauzer.  And the worst part is, you used a week's supply of sauerkraut to do it!  This is over.
Live forever or die trying.

For Great Justice
--Machiavelli.

Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.

leelan

When we make love it's like you have a paper bag over your head, I don't know what you look like! This can't work anymore i'm sorry!
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Merry Gentry

TheLovelyMaid

I'm sorry...I've met someone else...the person you're kissing in your avatar.

It's over.

the taken

Listen. I understand about having a job. But your's involves being topless. Those melons are on display for everyone to see. I'm sorry, but I want total exclusivity, and I can see that isn't happening.

You're fired.

TheLovelyMaid

I'm breaking up with you because you fired me.

It's that simple.