Romeo & Juliet - Montagues Win!

Started by Autumn Sativus, February 14, 2014, 08:54:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerri

JM you ask how would outing BeMi would have benefited you. Well that's simple, with her gone there was no one left to tell your secret. It was optimal for you to get the Lover's out of your way, you couldn't risk them playing the Montague's against you to further their own agenda. Offering up BeMi was just a sign of supposed goodwill and a way to attempt to pull the wool over our eyes further.

A/a’s updated 10/2/16
All images in signature created by the truly talented and sweet Amelita

James Moriarty

Kerri, though it's true that such a move would perhaps throw some suspicion off of me, it seems to me that piping up in the first place threw much more suspicion on me anyway -- as we can now see happening.  So if that was my rationale, it was very poorly thought out.  But again, and I'll leave this as my final thought, suppose it had thrown suspicion off of me.  Is that loss of suspicion worth losing a team member in a game of numbers such as this one?  No mental math I can reckon seems to balance out a dubious play to throw off suspicion with losing multiple team members in a single round.

Autumn Sativus

Votes
(6)lisar - JM, Bly, Elina, Ryv, Martee, Sunshine
(4)JM - Kerri, lisar, Deni, Remi
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Autumn Sativus

Though news be sad, yet tell them merrily.
If good, thou shamest the music of sweet news
By playing it to me with so sour a face.

It was true, what lisar told them. She was just another innocent Montague and once again they had been wrong, their panic causing their minds to twist what they saw, continually pointing fingers at each other, at the wrong people. They were running out of options. Who would do such a thing? Who could the traitor among them be? Perhaps time would tell, or perhaps they were just too good to be found out.
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

Where be these enemies? Capulet! Montague!
See, what a scourge is laid upon your hate,
That heaven finds means to kill your joys with love.
And I for winking at your discords too
Have lost a brace of kinsmen: all are punish'd.

Today would mark another sad morning for the Montague's, Mercutio, one of their few defenses against the Capulet's the one who did not survive the night. Poor Ryven didn't see it coming, despite having his knives by his side. Well at least he'd managed to off one of them before they got him back. Perhaps it was all in karma. Now if they could just figure out who was really responsible.

Please cast your votes for the final Capulet in bold.
Us against the world

Elina

Elina stared forlornly at those still left before her.  Not Ryven, not lisar.  The final Capulet was truly well-hidden within the very folds of her family.  Already they had lost their beloved Romeo, and now Mercutio, too?  Her eyes saddened, she spoke up.  "I know not in whom to believe.  Kerri, are you a Capulet?"

Blythe

"I regretted changing my mind earlier in regards to Izu. While I am by no means sure, I am more sure regarding this individual than any others at the moment. If I am wrong, I ask forgiveness, Kerri," Blythe pronounces, grieving over the death of beloved Mercutio.

Martee

Martee stood weary and anxious in the corner.  "Regretfully, we were wrong about lisar, and that decision leaves us all weaker and more vulnerable.  Still, perhaps we were not too far off the mark, and lisar only provided the shadow in which the true culprit hid.  I too choose Kerri, and I pray that will bring an end to this madness."

Status as of March 5th: In like a lion - only one response outstanding

Remiel

"I've been seesawing back and forth on James Moriarty," said Remiel, "but he still remains as one of my top three suspects."

Kerri

I believe that James Moriarty is the last remaining Capulet. I only hope that those of you he is deceiving see the light before it is too late.

A/a’s updated 10/2/16

Denivar

I also believe that James Moriarty is a foul capulet. I hope others can see through his wiles.
"If you go to see the woman, do not forget the whip." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Ons and Offs -- Roleplay Ideas -- Apologies, Absences, Excuses, that sort of thing

Autumn Sativus

Votes
(4)Kerri - Elina, Blythe, Martee, JM
(3)JM - Remi, Kerri, Deni

Yet to Vote
SunshineSparkle
Us against the world

James Moriarty

The irony of course is that I defended you earlier this game, Kerri, though now I feel as though I may have been somewhat the fool to do so.

Kerri

Then you shall feel even more foolish when what you already know is proven: that I am an innocent Montague.

A/a’s updated 10/2/16

Blythe

After some discussion and trepidation, Blythe announces, "I do not think JM is guilty. But I am now no longer so sure of Kerri's guilt. Perhaps it is Elina, so quiet, subtle, elegant, and elusive, that has fooled us all along."

Denivar

I can see Blythe's wisdom, and shall concur with voting for Elina. Though I still do retain my suspicions regarding James Moriarty, we shall return to them if Elina does turn out to be innocent.
"If you go to see the woman, do not forget the whip." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Ons and Offs -- Roleplay Ideas -- Apologies, Absences, Excuses, that sort of thing

Autumn Sativus

Votes
(4)Kerri - Elina, Martee, JM, Sunshine
(4)Elina - Bly, Deni, Rem, Kerri
Us against the world

Remiel

Upon reflection, I do think that Elina has been acting rather suspiciously.  I was not able to vote for her before due to our mutual non-aggression agreement, but she has graciously released me from that obligation.

Kerri

I too have had time to reconsider and I will vote for Elina as well.

A/a’s updated 10/2/16

SunshineSparkle

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Autumn Sativus

Anyone want to sway the vote before it goes to the Friar?
Us against the world

Elina

It's not me.  I am a Montague.  If you vote me out, I will be like Rapt and lisar, a member of your own family.  Ask yourself why your friar is working so hard to convince you to kill your own.

Blythe

Blythe sighs and bangs his head against a wall, saying flatly, "So many individuals trying to convince me to change my mind. Those who have thus far given me no reason to distrust them have strongly implicated Kerri. They have presented fairly compelling evidence of their own innocence, at least. I have no such assurances of Kerri. I return to my original vote after much persuasion."

Autumn Sativus

Votes
(5)Kerri - Elina, Martee, JM, Sunshine, Bly
(3)Elina - Deni, Rem, Kerri
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

These violent delights have violent ends
And in their triumph die, like fire and powder,
Which, as they kiss, consume.

Most of them expected this. Indeed, Kerri was just another Montague as she had claimed to be. Who would they point at next? Another of their own? Perhaps by some stroke of luck, the culprit? There was little they had to go on, it would appear, just another cold night waiting to see who would die.

Some twenty of them fought in this black strife,
And all those twenty could but kill one life.

Rays of bright sunshine would stream through the windows from the garden once again, announcing the morning's arrival. Though outside birds chirped on happily, inside, the mystery continued unsolved. Another dear Montague departed at the hands of this foul and apparently well disguised Capulet. Poor Blythe did not survive the night, but there was some... small... hope, that his death would not be in vain.

Please cast your votes for the final Capulet in bold.
Us against the world