God U (The Boys/Gen-V alternate universe Freeform Game) Recruitment

Started by RainyHigh, January 02, 2024, 12:03:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainyHigh

Welcome to God U!
School Website
What kind of super are you?

Join the Elite at Godolkin University: Where Superheroes Are Made

Are you ready to unleash your superpowers? Godolkin University, established in 1965 by the visionary Thomas Godolkin, calls all aspiring superheroes for an unparalleled four-year journey. Here, you won't just learn; you'll transform into the hero you're destined to be.

At Godolkin, experience a rigorous and thrilling education that mirrors the intensity and prestige of Division I college sports programs. You'll be challenged, honed, and pitted against the best, preparing you for the ultimate goal: being drafted into a renowned superhero team. This is your chance to build your brand, make a name for yourself, and emerge as a leader in the superhero realm.

Be part of the legendary "Vought Hero Draft." Annually, our most outstanding students compete for the honor of protecting America's major cities. Follow the footsteps of greats like Queen Maeve, A-Train, and the Deep, who soared from our halls to join the elite Seven. In 2025, heroes will rise for cities like Miami, Cleveland, and Los Angeles.

Embrace a vibrant campus life, newly enhanced with generous funding from Vought International. The redesigned Craven Hall boasts a Vought-A-Burger and Jitter Bean cafe, ensuring our heroes-in-training have everything they need.

Your destiny awaits at Godolkin University. Be more than just a hero–become a legend. Apply now!

WARNING: Spoilers for the GEN-V show lay ahead.

Setting: Characters are stepping into the Boys/Gen-V universe, specifically at the fictional Godolkin University. The tuition is proclaimed to be "very affordable," but it is around $70K (77,000 US dollars, to be exact) a year. Students apply for grants and scholarships to help offset costs. This game unfolds in an alternate universe and timeline, separate from Gen-V events, in 2024, starting in the first week of September. The actual location of the University will be Albany, New York.
♕ All staff and students (the public, really) know that Compound V is the reason behind Supes becoming Supes.

Time: The goal for this game is that Week 1 will take place for one in-real-life month. However, that might not fit the pace once the game starts. Depending on the game's flow, we might need more or less time. Once Week 1's rankings are determined, players will have a week to close out any scenes, and the game will open up Week 2.

Character Guidelines:
♛ Originality Required: Characters from the original series of The Boys and Gen-V are not allowed. Similar abilities are permitted, but no character should be as overpowering as Homelander.
♚ The Woods Exclusion: 'The Woods' concept from the original story does not exist in this game.
♕ Focus on Character Development: The game emphasizes character-driven stories over plot lines involving programs that torture/kill students. Sexual content is, of course, welcome in the game, but the goal is that the game is not purely smut.
♔ PM completed CS applications to RainyHigh, with the subject "God U CS Application." After approval, I will direct players to post their accepted characters in the recruitment thread.

Game Information and Rules:
♛ Game Master: As the GM, I hold the final decision on character approval and other important story choices and plot devices that may come forward.
♚ Age Requirement: All characters must be 18 years or older.
♕ Character Limit and Expansion: Players start with one character. After 25 posts with this character, you may request a second one, subject to GM's review of your previous posts. This process is applicable for additional characters. A maximum number of 3 characters is allowed at this time. Subject to change (will review after three months of the game being open).
♚ Character Roles: Players can create characters who are students or staff (teachers, janitors, cashiers, secretaries, etc.).
♛ Compliance with E's Rules: All characters and posts must adhere to E's rules and guidelines.
♚ Off-Limits Role: The GM-NPC campus president character is not available for players.
♕ Out of Character (OOC) Communication: OOC chat will be on the forum board; this game will have no discord group.
♚ In-Game and OOC Etiquette: In-game conflicts are part of the story, but maintain respect in OOC chats. Our goal is fun, not stress.
♕ Post Formatting: Use headers and your character's image for each post. Header codes will be provided at the top of each thread. Extreme and Sexual/Adult content must be noted in the TW/content area for any scene that includes them.
♔ Faceclaim Requirements: Faceclaims must be 18+ and realistic-looking. AI-generated and realistic artwork is acceptable, but anime and cartoon-style images are not.
♛ Posting Expectation: At least once a week per character. Players can let the GM know if this expectation can't be met for any reason so they can be excused.
♚ This game will be placed in the Extreme Groups area of Elliquiy due to the nature of the 'universe' in which this story is set. Thunderdome matches can be extremely violent if all players in a scene agree first.
♛ Writing POV: Character posts must be written in third-person POV.
*♔ NPC-ing Canon Characters: Only allowed with GM approval. A brief statement must be made of why they need to be written in a scene. There is a limit as well; each use of a canon character must be outlined to the GM. My reasoning behind this is that the story focus is on original characters, not canon characters from the franchise.

*updated on March 12th, 2024.

It's been a few years since I've been a GM for any game, so I may-no, I will be rusty. But I'll try my best.
This is a recruitment thread to see if anyone might be interested in this type of game/story.
More information is below.
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

RainyHigh

Character Sheet Coding

[center][img height=250]https://b.l3n.co/i/3LyoOF.png[/img]
[img height=100]https://b.l3n.co/i/3LyoOF.png[/img][img height=100]https://b.l3n.co/i/3LyoOF.png[/img][img height=100]https://b.l3n.co/i/3LyoOF.png[/img][/center]

[b]Character Name[/b]:
[b]Super Hero Alias[/b]: (if applicable)
[b]Villain Alias[/b]: (if applicable)
[b]Writer Name[/b]: Your Elliquiy name
[b]Faceclaim[/b]: Must be a real person or realistic-looking artwork.

[b]Age[/b]: Must be 18 or older
[b]University Year[/b]: (if applicable)
[b]Roommate Preference[/b]: Players writing as students can list if they want a single or double room. All staff will have individual rooms.
[b]Gender Identity[/b]: all gender identities welcome.
[b]Sexuality[/b]: all sexual orientations are welcome. Also, note if your character is looking for monogamous or polyamorous relationships.
[b]Role[/b]: Student or Staff

[b]Physical Description[/b]: a few words or sentences describing what your character looks like, what clothing style they prefer, or any tattoos, scars, or other identifying markers they may have.
[b]Height[/b]:
[b]Eye Color[/b]:
[b]Hair Color[/b]:

[b]Personality[/b]: Include at least two negative and four positive traits. They can be listed or described in sentences.

[b]Biography[/b]: At least three paragraphs. Please include information about how they wound up at Godolkin as a staff or student.

[b]Super Powers[/b]: (if applicable). A maximum number of five superpowers is allowed.

[b]Skills[/b]: (List at least two). Not to be confused with superpowers. These might include something like your character knowing Portuguese and English. Or your character knowing how to install printers or being a black belt in karate.

[b]Flaws/Weaknesses[/b]: A minimum number of three weaknesses (if they are super abled, two must be related to their powers) have to be present.

♖ ALL Supe characters have a weakness to high frequencies, no matter their power level.

[b]Likes[/b]: non-sexual related. (list at least five).
[b]Dislikes[/b]: non-sexual related. (list at least five).

[b]Player's Link to On/Offs Thread[/b]: (insert here).
[b]Top 5 Ons[/b]: (list them).
[b]Top 5 Offs[/b]: (list them).

[b]Other Important Information[/b]:

Rainy's Ons and Offs

RainyHigh

Check out the World Information Thread now located here: LINK

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Check out the approved Characters and Faceclaims now located here:
LINK

Rainy's Ons and Offs

RainyHigh

Character Name: (GM-NPC) Dr. Reginald "Reggie" Davis
Super Hero Alias: Mindmaster
Writer Name: RainyHigh
Faceclaim: Jesse L. Martin

Gender Identity: Male
Sexuality: Heterosexual. Married and Monogamous.
Role: President/Dean of Godolkin University

Physical Description: Reginald has a warm and welcoming smile, giving off an air of approachability and intellect. He often wears stylish suits that complement his physique. Occasionally seen wearing glasses, Reginald also keeps a neatly trimmed goatee that is graying slightly.
Height: 6 ft. 2 in.
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black and gray

Personality:
♟ Empathetic: Reggie's background in psychology endows him with deep empathy, allowing him to understand and share the feelings of others.
♟ Charismatic:  His ability to lead and influence points to a charismatic nature that draws people to him.
♟ Principled: As an advocate for the responsible use of powers, Reggie operates with strong principles.
♟ Intelligent: His Ph.D. and multilingual abilities highlight a sharp intellect.
♟ Overly Candid: He tends to be overly candid, sometimes at the risk of offending or being too direct.
♟ Inflexible: Reggie's dedication to principles may sometimes manifest as inflexibility, making it difficult to compromise or adapt to new ideas that challenge his established beliefs.

Biography:
Dr. Reginald "Reggie" Davis, known in the superhero realm as Mindmaster, began his dual career path early on. His natural leadership and psychological expertise led him to utilize his superpowers to sway public opinion toward positive societal change. As Mindmaster, he gained notoriety for his ethical use of powers, notably his 'pushing' ability and involvement in peaceful resolutions.

His transition to academia was marked by a desire to shape young minds ethically. Reggie's reputation as a forward-thinking educator caught the attention of Godolkin University, leading to his eventual appointment as President. At Godolkin, he advocated for the responsible use of superpowers, setting an example as a paragon of heroism and academic excellence.

Under his presidency, Godolkin flourished, becoming a nurturing ground for superheroes who valued moral integrity as much as strength. Reggie's leadership, marked by his approachable demeanor and commitment to student development, made him a beloved figure on campus and a respected authority in the superhero community.

Super Powers:
♞ Persuasion: By simultaneously combining tactile contact with verbal guidance, Reginald can assert authority over others (upon agreement OOC-ly), referred to as "pushing."
♞ Mind Reading: Reggie can read the thoughts of individuals near him.
♞ Superhuman Durability: Reginald possesses some superhuman durability, making him more durable than humans.
♞ Regenerative Healing Factor: The President of God U has a limited but rapid accelerated healing factor that is faster than humans.
♞ Sleep Induction: Reginald can induce sleep in people to subdue them.

Skills:
♜ Highly Educated. Reginald has a Ph.D. in psychology.
♜ Speaks Spanish, Mandarin, and English.
♜ Practices the martial art of Aikido.

Flaws/Weaknesses:
♖ Blunt Force/Limited Durability: Although Reggie is much more durable than any human being, his durability is not on the same level as Homelander's. Going against someone with super strength and no access to his telepathic abilities--he'd most likely lose.
♖ Tacticle Contact and Verbal Guidance Required: For Reggie to exert his telepathic "pushing" abilities on others, he must establish physical skin-to-skin contact with them and issue verbal instructions.
♖ High Frequencies: Due to being a Supe, Reginald can hear certain frequencies that humans cannot. When a specific frequency is played, it can induce immense pain and temporarily neutralize him.

Likes: Soul Food | Jazz Music | Cool Sunny Days | Reading | Watching Plays | Aikido | Academic Debates
Dislikes: Junk Food | Extreme Weather Conditions that shut down campus events | Racism | People who are dishonest | Students who are failing classes

Player's Link to On/Offs Thread: not applicable for this character.
Top 5 Ons: not applicable for this character.
Top 5 Offs: not applicable for this character.

Other Important Information:
♙ Drives a black SUV.
♙ Lives off campus in a home nearby with his wife.
♙ He has a pet dog named Cerebus.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Nina/Metalia CS

Character Name: Nina Reyes-Johnson
Super Hero Alias: Metalia (Me-Tal-Ya)
Writer Name: RainyHigh
Faceclaim: H.E.R. (Gabriella Wilson)

University Year: Sophmore
Roommate Preference: Single
Gender Identity: Female
Sexuality: Unsure*
Role: Student

Physical Description: Nina has a striking figure with waves of luxurious ebony hair that cascade down her shoulders and frame her face. She often wears sunglasses or tinted glasses to help create a signature look. Despite her accelerated healing, Nina has a few scars from "accidents."
Height: 5 ft. 3 in.
Hair Color: Black

Personality:
🗡 Flexible
🗡 Confident
🗡 Strangely Loyal
🗡 Bossy
🗡 Pessimistic
🗡 Resilient

Biography:
Nina's early life in Albany, New York, was shaped significantly by her parents, Reyna and Andre. Originally from the Philippines, Reyna (Nina's mother) established herself in America as a nurse, while Andre worked as a security guard at Godolkin University (God U). Together, they formed a supportive and loving family unit, providing Nina with a stable and nurturing environment. Unlike many others, Nina grew up without fearing hunger or the absence of the most popular Vought toys. Influenced by discussions at Godolkin University, Andre enrolled Nina in the compound V studies, hoping it would open new opportunities for her.

As Nina grew older, she began to make her mark in the world of superhero pageantry under the alias 'Metalia.' Her participation in these events was a platform for fame and a strategic move to secure her education. Thanks to a university grant and her father's employment benefits at God U, Nina could enroll at Godolkin University. Despite its reputation for affordability, the $77,000 annual tuition would have been a substantial burden for the Reyes-Johnson family. Nina's first year at God U was challenging. The dark-haired heroine struggled to break into the top ten rankings of her cohort, even with her social media presence and an audience of twenty thousand followers.

Entering her second year at Godolkin University, Nina is determined to climb the ranks and make a significant impact. Studying at the prestigious Lamplighter School of Crimefighting, she is wholly dedicated to mastering the art of being a superhero. Her dream is to excel academically and become a member of the Seven. This ambition drives her to push beyond the ordinary, aiming to stand out in a competitive field. As Nina navigates the complex world of Godolkin University and the superhero community, she remains a symbol of determination and hope, fueled by the love and support of her family. Well, at least that's what she tells everyone. In reality, Nina feels increasingly hopeless that she'll ever break the top 10 rankings and might be susceptible to making rash choices to succeed. After a year of defeat, she's grown pessimistic about her goals but keeps trying despite the odds.

Super Powers:
⚕ Magnetokinesis: Metalia can manipulate various forms of magnetism, usually creating a purple field of magnetic energy around her fingers, allowing her to move metallic and otherwise magnetic objects similarly to telekinesis.
⚕ Ferromagnetism: Metalia can magnetize metal and manipulate magnetic objects, causing them to attract or repel each other.
⚕ Ferromagnetic Sense: She can also sense the presence of metals.
⚕ Ferromagnetic Levitation: For years, she's been wearing steel-toe boots, metallic bracelets, and various metals within her outfits, allowing her to levitate.
⚕ Slightly More Durable Than Your Average Jane: Thanks to the compound V injected into her at a young age, she has survived a lot of trauma. She has a healing factor that can push her past being stabbed or shot, but there are limitations.

Skills:
⚙️ Practices the martial art of Tae Kwon Do.
⚙️ Speaks Tagalog and English.
⚙️ Can play various instruments and sings pretty well.

Flaws/Weaknesses:
🔧 I know what you're doing: When her powers are used, a purple glow surrounds her hands; this makes it hard for her to use them secretly.
🔧 No metal, yes problem: Metalia cannot use her powers without any metal in close range. This is why she usually accessories with metal and carries a bo-staff made of metal.
🔧 Various limitations: Metalia cannot levitate for longer than five minutes; whenever she does, she is left drained and has to rest for several hours. The same goes for levitating objects weighing more than herself. She can move heavier objects, but the higher the weight, the more time is cut off the maximum limit. She can lift a car's weight for maybe 30 seconds and be left wholly drained afterward. She trains to try to move more significant weight, but the progress is pretty slow.
🔧 Pretty Much Human: While Metalia is more durable than a regular human and can heal faster, someone could still kill her by decapitating or cutting her in half with lasers.
🔧 High Frequencies: Due to being a Supe, Nina can hear certain frequencies that humans cannot. When a specific frequency is played, it can induce immense pain and temporarily neutralize her.

Likes: Rock music | R&B music | Autumn Weather | Sunglasses and tinted glasses | Training her super powers | Tea | Filipino food
Dislikes: Humidity (frizzes her hair) | Not breaking the top-10 rankings | Racism | Poor Wifi | People who lie to her

Player's Link to On/Offs Thread: LINK
Top 5 Ons: Character Development, Oral, Impact play, Massages, Praise.
Top 5 Offs: Anal/Vaginal fisting, Diaper play, Snuff, Using "Daddy/Mommy" titles, Vomit play.

♙ She has a collapsable metal Bo staff that she carries.
♙ She has a large collection of tinted sunglasses that she wears. Nina hopes it will become her "look" to help gain more followers.
♙ *Will lean towards being polyamorous and discover she's pansexual over time.
Rainy's Ons and Offs

VVitch

I don't normally love superheroes but I do like this universe. Definitely interested.

Foxy DeVille

Hmmm... usually don't go for academy type settings but this one looks like it has potential. Color me interested and I'll start pondering on a peep.

RainyHigh

Woohoo~ I'm so glad that at least two writers are interested so far.
And if either of you have more questions, please ask away.

Oh! CS sheets can be PM'ed to me, please, with the subject "God U CS Application".
I'll update the first post with that info since I... well, I forgot. 😅
Brainstorming of characters can happen here, of course.
I'll keep a running tap of accepted characters under the character sheet and then give players the go-ahead to post accepted characters here.
Rainy's Ons and Offs

Yukina

A group game run by one of my favorite fellow writers that I can trust to have a similar pace? Count me in. :)

Primarch

Wistful Dream

Two questions for you lovely <3

1. Do you have to be familiar with the setting to join? I haven't watched the shows, intentionally since they are rather violent.
2. What is the planned rating/content limit?

Yukina

Thank you for the help with brainstorming Vought connections on Discord, Rainy. :)

xPeachyPuff

I'm interested c: I'll see if I can come up with anything cool!

RainyHigh

Sorry about the slowness, busy morning IRL for me.

Quote from: Yukina on January 02, 2024, 08:56:37 AMA group game run by one of my favorite fellow writers that I can trust to have a similar pace? Count me in. :)
Thaaaank you Yukina!

Quote from: Primarch on January 02, 2024, 10:02:27 AMThis may shock you, but I'll plant a flag of Interest.

I can't believe it. But this is awesome. Your Boys themed group games def. were an inspiration in this one, Primarch.

Quote from: Wistful Dream on January 02, 2024, 10:14:23 AMTwo questions for you lovely <3

1. Do you have to be familiar with the setting to join? I haven't watched the shows, intentionally since they are rather violent.
2. What is the planned rating/content limit?
1. Not really, since we aren't using any original characters. Homelander and other members of the Seven can be referenced, but just know that they are like Vought's best superheroes on the roster. Also, if there are any questions regarding world info, throw them my way, and I can summarize them as best as I can for people.
2. I mentioned that it would be Extreme Small Groups referencing the fights and battles students have at the 'Thunderdome' each week (or elsewhere) to determine the rankings at the school. But writers are NOT required to participate, and if they want to, they must agree with the other writer on how extreme they want the fight to get beforehand.

Quote from: Yukina on January 02, 2024, 10:41:45 AMThank you for the help with brainstorming Vought connections on Discord, Rainy. :)
No problem, Yukina!
Also, people can PM me questions if they don't want to post them here. I'll try to share any cool ideas people have here as well.

Quote from: xPeachyPuff on January 02, 2024, 12:29:52 PMI'm interested c: I'll see if I can come up with anything cool!
Awesome! So many great writers are interested so far. Hype!

Rainy's Ons and Offs

Kadigan

RainyHigh

Woohoo~ Glad to see that interest, Kadigan! Also glad to see another familiar face.

Update: VVitch brought up a good point in pm's with me. We will make it cannon that all students and staff have common knowledge of Compound V being the reason behind Supes. I'll update the first post in this thread with that note!
Rainy's Ons and Offs

Nowherewoman

Love the concept. But you know me and big groups, Rainy :(  Wish you luck with it! <3
My eyes are a window to the storm that's getting close.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

RainyHigh

Thanks for the kind thoughts, regardless NWW~

VVitch has an approved character of Darius/Destroyer. Look out for their post sharing their approved character soon.
Rainy's Ons and Offs

VVitch

Thank you so much for approval, Rainy. Darius is here to be a nightmare at the Thunderdome and a joy at parties...

Character Name: Darius Dunn
Super Hero Alias: Destroyer / Triple D
Writer Name: VVitch
Faceclaim: Harry Samba

University Year: 3rd
Roommate Preference: Double
Gender Identity: Male (He/Him)
Sexuality: Pansexual, Bad at relationships
Role: Student

Physical Description: Darius is tall, broad and muscular. He has distinctive dreadlocks, a strong beard and a very intense stare. He tends to dress casually in streetwear, hoodies, activewear and the odd shirt barely buttoned halfway up. In the cold, he wears a large black wool overcoat. Darius likes jewelry, especially chunky necklaces and rings. His body language is always very enthusiastic and he cuts a larger-than-life presence.
Height: 6'6"
Hair Color: Black

Personality:
♚ Assertive
♚ Confident
♚ Proud
♚ Aggressive
♚ Intense
♚ Fiery
♚ Jock
♚ Flirtatious

Biography: Darius never had it easy. His parents were sold, hard, on the idea of Compound V as a ticket to a better life, joining the program despite being poor. What it gave them was a baby who screamed constantly, needing to be fed absurd amounts just to calm him yet barely gaining any weight. Their child's powers came in young, causing regular fires and other accidents due to his control issues. Unlike so many others, Darius's parents never called their boy a monster. They loved him, and they regretted what they had done to him.

Growing up poor, Darius was determined to use his powers to become a hero and get his parents out of the rough neighbourhood he had to endure with them all through his childhood. As a supe, he had popularity and respect among his peers especially as he gradually gained more and more control through diligent work. Over the years, he had a few accidents bruising friends, damaging property and causing unintentional trouble but he never did anything disastrous.

That was until the day he over-trained, pushing himself to press a full ton even as a teenager. The energy he output to do it melted the bar in his hands, turning it into molten metal before a wave of heat and force blasted through the gym, killing ten people. When Vought supes arrived they found a crying teenager in the middle of the destruction and seeing his potential they decided to brush the accident away as a gas leak and get Darius connected to Detroit's supe Nubian Prince to try to get him some early training.

It worked well, the mentoring letting Darius avoid any other accidents and leading to Vought promising a full-ride scholarship to God-U due to his growing social media presence, determination and sheer power. Every single day Darius felt the weight and guilt of his mistake, the lives he had taken through clumsiness and arrogance.

On the way to God-U, he maintained high grades, trained himself half to death and learned all he could from his mentor. One way or another, he was going to be what his parents hoped for. Even learning the truth about V, he understood what it was like to be desperate and he still wanted to give his parents a better life. They had always supported him, even through his accident, and he would do the same for them.

It didn't take long after joining God-U for Darius to make a name for himself. His near-fanatic obsession with training was unsettling but he had his vices, too, a common sight at Campus parties with a bottle of Hennessey in hand to take his mind off of it all. Due to his powers, he had to drink bottle after bottle to feel a thing and he recovered in no time at all. It was the one risk he took, he never used his powers at a party or while drinking and he promised himself if he just had that outlet he wouldn't do anything else stupid.

Mostly, Darius became known around Campus for two things. Thunderdome matches and after parties. He racked up an absurd record, including many of the fastest knockouts in God-U history, and threw some of the most infamous parties, too. His nickname, Destroyer, came after he fractured another student's skull with a single punch and ended a Thunderdome match in six seconds. Darius has been a frequent presence at the top end of the top 10 at God-U, almost always only backsliding when he makes a P.R. mistake at a party, rarely due to losing fights.

Around campus, Darius is either loved or hated. Hated for being arrogant, popular, brash and at times aggressive, or just for putting people flat on their asses in the Thunderdome. Loved for being confident, fun, strong and on track to big things. Nobody knows about the explosion Darius caused as a teenager and he avoids letting anyone get close enough that he might let it slip.

Super Powers:
Walking Reactor: Darius's heart generates energy at an extreme rate, making him almost completely tireless and fuelling his other abilities.
Bomb casing: Darius's skin is hardened, a shell to keep the energy inside contained. He is extremely hard to hurt, even compared to most supes.
Boom: Darius's energy can be used to fuel his muscles, allowing him to exert extreme strength, even for a supe, while he has energy to burn.
Energy Projection: Darius can project the energy he houses from his eyes, palms or in blasts from his entire body. These are usually gouts of flame but can be focused into beams.
Human Missle: Darius can project his energy to fly. He can do so at extreme speeds but he cannot hover well and his control is questionable at best.

Skills:
♜ Street Smart
♜ Trained in Heroics by Nubian Prince
♜ Good Driver
♜ Boxing
♜ Biochemistry & Physics
♜ Law
♜ Extremely Driven

Flaws/Weaknesses:
Fuel: Darius requires an inhuman amount of calories to fuel his powers. He can't eat normally, having to drink specially formulated ultra calorie dense shakes all day just to survive. Darius can never sleep more than around three hours without waking starving.
Hazard: The more Darius uses his powers, the more his body heats up and the more energy he radiates. It's not easy or safe to fight alongside, or anywhere near, Darius. Even he isn't sure if there would come a point where he would destroy himself.
Tick Tock: As Darius uses his powers, he burns his fuel. Part of why he tends to win fights so spectacularly, and so fast, is because he burns through his energy fast and if he didn't win, he'd have little left. He has a time limit on his powers.
Relatively Slow: While extremely durable, and strong, Darius is not slow for a Supe but for one of his power level he's not fast, either.
High Frequencies: Like all supes, Darius is vulnerable to hearing extremely high frequencies, which can incapacitate him.
Alcohol: Darius has a problematic relationship with alcohol, using it to drown out bad thoughts and the stress he puts on himself. He usually drinks too much when he drinks, and drinks too often too.
Aggressive: Darius is determined to be the best. When he's challenged, he doesn't back down or pull punches. He's willing to hurt others in the Thunderdome, more than most are.
Misogynistic: Darius does not hate women but he does tend to casually objectify them very regularly. He's crude, and blunt, and needs someone to get him to stop seeing every girl he meets as a potential bedpost notch.

Likes: Winning, Attention, Parties, Alcohol (Hennessey especially), Rap/Trap Music, Brawling, Weightlifting, Loud Cars, Junk Food, Red Meat, Casual Hookups
Dislikes: Cowards, Killjoys, Vegans, Teetotals, Laziness

Player's Link to On/Offs Thread: LINK
Top 5 Ons: Doggy Style, Getting Head, Roughness, 'Daddy', Cum Marking
Top 5 Offs: Submitting, Gentle Sex, Sappy Sex, Filth, Too much Foreplay

Theme Song: Kendrick Lamar- Humble
Paid in Full: Darius is well paid due to his social media success and ties to Vought, being close friends with Nubian Prince. He has enough money to give back to his parents, community and survivors of Supe collateral while still having a nice car and a private apartment near God-U./

Outcast

Tempted... though I really shouldn't be signing up for anything new!
My Ons and Offs  My A/A (updated 10/4/24)

CandyLips

Definitely interested! I'll start trying to see if I can figure a character out. ^_^

xPeachyPuff

I've come up with an idea for right now! I'm thinking a councillor for the student body, or other staff members if they'd like, whose also a bit of a PR advisor and had the abilities to shape change into other people. Want to tell someone something? Let's act it out, tell them how you really feel. Maybe mixed with some Regeneration and other bits and bobs, but we'll see on that front!

I'll get working on the sheet ASAP c:

inkybus

RainyHigh

Quote from: Outcast on January 02, 2024, 05:12:31 PMTempted... though I really shouldn't be signing up for anything new!
Well I'm glad that you were tempted at least. :)

Quote from: CandyLips on January 02, 2024, 08:14:49 PMDefinitely interested! I'll start trying to see if I can figure a character out. ^_^
Looking forward to it!

Quote from: xPeachyPuff on January 03, 2024, 12:27:28 AMI've come up with an idea for right now! I'm thinking a councillor for the student body, or other staff members if they'd like, whose also a bit of a PR advisor and had the abilities to shape change into other people. Want to tell someone something? Let's act it out, tell them how you really feel. Maybe mixed with some Regeneration and other bits and bobs, but we'll see on that front!

I'll get working on the sheet ASAP c:
That sounds intriguing~ Looking forward to the CS! If you have any questions let me know!

Quote from: inkybus on January 03, 2024, 07:23:36 AMI'm going to set up a flag of interest.
Hey there, glad to see yet another familiar face!

Just wanted to let everyone know since someone brought up a good point. At the start of Week 1 of the new university year, the rankings will be "empty." In student CS biographies, students can, of course, mention winning rank #1, #2 or whatever number a few times throughout the year of course (IF they are sophomores, juniors, or seniors).

Reserving the face claim: Monifa Jansen | Writer : VVitch

Edit: Another approved character is on the horizon! Look out for Yukina's approved character Shizuka Takeda being posted soon~

Edit 2: Updated the faceclaims section.
Rainy's Ons and Offs

Andronica

Planting a flag of massive interest! I might come out of hiatus for this... but I'll PM you my concept first, @RainyHigh, to see if she'll be a good fit.

inkybus

@RainyHigh is Mindmaster's power to read/hear thoughts known to the general public? And I really should have asked this before anything else, but are Thunderdome matches mandatory, as in "are students forced to participate"?