Fun In The Friendzone [M Seeking F]

Started by pleaseteaseme, March 07, 2016, 11:39:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pleaseteaseme

Hi all!

Thanks a lot for taking the time to stop by, hopefully this thread will be of interest to you! If it is then please send me a PM as I would love to discuss things in a little more detail with you and work out just where we can take a story like this.

Before getting to the story there are two quick points I'd like to make:
- I don't care what your real life gender or sexual orientation is, if you're interested in playing the female role in this then I'm happy to discuss it with you.
- Please no one liners. I don't demand massive amounts of detail, but enough to work with is asked for.

Fun In The Friendzone
I'm looking to play a scenario between two teenagers who have a developing 'relationship'. Just how they know each other, or even how long they've been friends I'm open to but the main aspect of it is that she is out of his league and that he clearly has a crush of some kind on her. That doesn't mean that he is a total loser and has no chance with her, he's just not really the sort of guy that she would usually go for given that he's nice, a little geeky, naturally a good student and so on. She's a really nice girl though, friendly, funny, beautiful and has a wicked sense of humour. To top it all off she's sexy, she knows it and can be a brat so to get her own way.

Being friends with her is a bit of a double edge sword in that on the one hand it's a total delight to get to hang out with her, to get to be the guy that is  closest to her, and yet at the same time to be so close and not really get anything from it can be so frustrating given how she can be such a brat and cock tease.

As the story begins I would like for things to start picking up between them both. They're at the age where sex is becoming a major part of their lives, and with it so obvious that her friend likes her in that manner how can she not have some fun with it!? Giggling as he pops boners around her, giving him a good view of her body and offering nothing but a coy wink, making fun of his morning wood, asking if he had fun jerking it over her after a night out and so on. She just takes a lot of fun in knowing that she drives him wild, and yet she's safe to just have that fun with him without any consequences. Sure it'll be frustrating for him at times, and yet it's all he's getting sexually so he's embracing it as best he can whilst she just rides the sexual high of having all this power and influence.

In addition to the above I'm more than open to hearing any thoughts, change or tweaks on the plot based on any personal preferences or ideas that you might have!

Thanks again for taking the time to read this, and I hope to hear from you soon!  :D