News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Pokemon RP interest check. (Closed and Full.)

Started by Wolfy, June 09, 2011, 12:13:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SargentToughie

If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Wolfy

Yes, I know...I haven't had time to work on it. >_< Stupid job...*sigh*

SargentToughie

If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Wolfy

Alright. Come hell or high water, this RP is starting tonight! o3o

Orochimaru

Oh...crap.... Uh, forgot to make a profile... Rival, right?

Wolfy

Yep Rival. I can wait for your profile, but try to have it up today, ok?

Orochimaru

Quote from: Wolfy on July 03, 2011, 02:25:44 AM
Yep Rival. I can wait for your profile, but try to have it up today, ok?
Yes, Sir!

Orochimaru

Name: Ryuu Ibuki [Translates into Dragon Breath, lol]

Appearance:

Personality: Ryuu comes off as smug and arrogant. However, if a person or pokemon is in trouble, he goes completely out of his way to save them or help out. He can be over sarcastic and hurtful in his words, but most times he means well. He will also tease people, sometimes stepping over the line. If he does, his deep down kind hearted nature shows and he tries to mend the situation if he can. He is pretty confusing at times if you don’t know him.

History: Ryuu was born and raised in Blackthorn City in the Johto region. He worked hard to become a dragon trainer and pass the rite. He did not receive a Dratini as he declined but with a smile. Sometime later at the age of 16, he traveled to Sinnoh for a vacation. Deciding to hike in Wayward Cave. He got lost and came upon a nest of Gible, a few Gabite and a Mother Garchomp. The Garchomp was not pleased with the intrusion and attacked with a Rock Smash. The floor beneath his cracked and he feel a few floors below. Spraining his right ankle and breaking his left arm. Eventually, a Gible appeared before the injured Ryuu and moved him so he could sit up and fed him some berries it found. Ryuu was well enough to at least do what he could to make a makeshift cast for his arm. Surprisingly, Gible stayed with him and after much petting and talking to Gible, it was like an instant friendship. A day later, Ryuu was able to get out of the caves with Gibles help and he decided to return home, but a persistent gible followed him all the way to his hotel, refusing to go back. Smiling, he made Gible his first pokemon. Putting it into a Dusk Ball he found in Wayward Caves earlier.

A year later, he Traveled to Hoenn for some sightseeing at Meteor Falls, east of Fallarbor Town. While gazing at the beauty of the waterfall, he noticed at the top of a cliff, a small pokemon, a Bagon. He also noticed a battle. Bagon was being pushed to the edge by a bunch of Shelgon. Which the Bagon soon was pushed off. It was falling head first to the water below. Ryuu quickly took off his shoes and anything that could not get wet and jumped off the bridge to catch and save Bagon. He swam out of the water to find the Bagon injured. He quickly went back to the bridge and gathered his belongings and quickly rushed to Fallarbor Town and brought it to the pokemon center. Nurse Joy forgot that it was a wild pokemon and after treatment put it into a pokeball and gave it to Ryuu. Ryuu let the Bagon out of the pokeball and asked it what it wanted to do. Though, he thought it better to have it battle Gible. Gible won, bur Ryuu ultimately decided to take Bagon.

Months later in Blackthorn, he fought and captures a Horsea with a Lure Ball as he was fishing in the Pokemon Paradise in the Dragon’s Den. Later deciding to travel to a New region and start his pokemon journey with his three pokemon and become a Dragon Pokemon Master.

Pokemon Team

Gible [Male]

Bagon [Male]

Horsea [Male]

Orochimaru

Am I to assume right that you approve of my character wolfy?

Wolfy

Looks good to me..3 pokemon might be a little much, but their all first evolutions..

Orochimaru

I thought so, so I made a restriction. Horsea will not be used unless there is a large body of water. Really, can't use him for land battle. lol So that leaves me with just two, Bagon and Gible. I am sure that's plausible.

Carlissa

Quote from: Orochimaru on July 03, 2011, 09:37:12 PM
I thought so, so I made a restriction. Horsea will not be used unless there is a large body of water. Really, can't use him for land battle. lol So that leaves me with just two, Bagon and Gible. I am sure that's plausible.

Two dragon types? I say, those two wont last long against a good ice attack. Expecially Gible. I would sugest switing one out for a fire-type, like Charmander (Technically still a dragon).
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Orochimaru

Quote from: Carlissa on July 05, 2011, 05:24:04 PM
Two dragon types? I say, those two wont last long against a good ice attack. Expecially Gible. I would sugest switing one out for a fire-type, like Charmander (Technically still a dragon).

I am not new to pokemon so I know that, but this is an rp and it's supposed to be fun. Also, Bagon learn ember, and can be tought flamethrower. As gible grows and evolves, it can learn fire fang, flamethrower and fire blast. Also, he is a dragon trainer so dragon types that he's found will do. I've been with pokemon since the red and blue era.

SargentToughie

Yeah? Well you're forgetting that Dragonite can learn ice beam.

Deal with THAT. One of the best mons in the game knowing an attack that can wipe your entire team.
Ons and offs

Orochimaru

Christ...I KNOW. Dragonite can also learn surf and waterfal. Thunder bolt and water moves to deal with a charizard and it's pre evolved forms. Abra and it's evolution can also learn Ice Punch.. People, please lay off... I am not telling you about your teams. Please. >.>

The vibe I am getting is I am not gonna be a challenge.

SargentToughie

He can also learn flamethrower and fireblast, to protect him from those pesky ice types that he fears so much.

Dragonite is my favorite Mon ever.
Ons and offs

Wolfy

Quote from: DemonWing01 on July 06, 2011, 12:39:42 PM
He can also learn flamethrower and fireblast, to protect him from those pesky ice types that he fears so much.

Dragonite is my favorite Mon ever.

Must post this then:

IT'S DRAGONITE, BITCH!!

SargentToughie

Ons and offs

aya

SargentToughie

Jeez guys...

Well, it's nice to be popular, I guess.
Ons and offs

pendarious

*snickers* all the while I get to lazily doze around waiting for something to happen that maes me happy
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Wolfy

Lol...just waiting for the main cast...though if the rivals want to go on ahead and take control of the professor to get their pokedexes and stuff to go ahead and start their journey, I guess that would be ok, if you want.

SargentToughie

Well, the 'main' cast consists of me, you, and Pen right now.

I haven't seen Alliance and Seaweed around for a while, so I'd assume that they'd dropped out if I was GM. They haven't done a single IC post in either of the RPs that I'm in with the two of them.
Ons and offs

pendarious

well should I get my characters lazy arse up and over to the party or what?
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND