BRAAAAINS!!! [NC][EX] (need 1 or 2 more)

Started by elfguy, July 12, 2010, 12:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exneal

Let's give this a shot! It sounds like an amazing idea and I would love to take part in it! So here's my possible character. Tell me what you think ;D

Appearance:

Name: Frantxezko

Equipment: A powered-down laptop with it's respectful charger, brief case, etc.
A powered-down cell-phone.
A pen.
A notebook.
A small bag of food
A large bottle of water.

Bio: Frantxezko was known by all of his friends and family as Txezko. He was always the high-score kid of the class, but he also got on well with many of the people he met along the way. However, he always had a "mater-of-fact" way of speaking that made most hold back their secrets and thoughts from him. Being like this has left him many advantages and weaknesses in the current situation he will face. For example, his phisical condition is under average so he will never be able to hold up much of a fight or hold a weapon well. On the other hand, his hours and hours of reading books have served him well. He posseses a general knowledge of many things, but only when it comes to the theory.
When the infection started appearing, he began to escape the town with what he had on him while walking home from the library. He managed to get to safety with a mixture of luck and amateur cunning.

Offs: Nothing... Yet.

schnookums

The game seems pretty full, is there room for more?

elfguy

luphawk assuming that's a cosplay armor it's fine, but not if it serves as actual armor set.

And yes I think we're quite full. Feel free to post if you got a char sheet up.
----

schnookums

Aww well, if there's room again I'd be interested, but thanks anyhoo

luphawk

Quote from: elfguy on July 15, 2010, 06:11:00 AM
luphawk assuming that's a cosplay armor it's fine, but not if it serves as actual armor set.
Why not?  I actually play amtgard and thou the majority of players don’t use armor (partially because each class has limitation on how much armor they can have and some classes can’t ware any) it is real armor(with exception to shields, they are mad of the same stuff the weapons are), not only do you not get the armor points if its costume armor but you can get points deducted for not using authentic materials.  At the park I play at there is a guy who actually wears more armor then my character is wearing.  If the issue is being to “invulnerable” he really isn’t, the mask only covers his face (leaving the rest of his head wide open), the green part is just a long sleeve shirt (easily bitten thru), the blue pants are just regular jeans and the leg armor is slightly modified baseball catcher shin guards (they don’t rap all the way around the legs).
current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

elfguy

It's not that I'm against using armor in LARP, but this is meant more as a survival RP, a setting where we as a group try to survive and make our way out of the city, not a group of badasses that can take whatever the zombies throw at us. Making yourself basically immune to the zombies defeats the purpose.
----

luphawk

As I just pointed out he is far from immune but ok, how bout if I drop the leg armor, the hip plates, the gloves and get rid of that turtle neck looking bit (don’t know what I was thinking with that anyway), but let me keep the chain mail shirt, its not that different from a flack vest (thou admittedly your flack vest is wide open in front.  The mask isn’t even real armor, that is cosplay, it just helps him get in the right mindset so it shouldn’t be an issue.
my ideas / my f-list

elfguy

Update your char sheet accordingly then and join in.
----

luphawk

Don and don, working on my second post now.
my ideas / my f-list