Extreme game show [closed]

Started by JohnTheGreat, June 14, 2013, 09:57:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnTheGreat

In the near future television has changed drastically. People got bored watching people try to find love or loose weight or whatever other bullshit was the flavour of the month. TV producers had one fallback though, no matter what sex sells. Most stations were soon flooded by shows that were all about bringing in 'real' girls and fucking them in front of the camera.

After a few years of this trend more and more shows popped up but one in particular took the nation by storm. It wasn't just new and exciting, it pushed the boundaries even further than any previous show. It offered the chance for people to submit their wives or daughters for participation rather than having to have willing volunteers.

Men submit their friends and family to the show, hoping to win a million dollars but more often than not they just end up watching their loved ones violated on live TV.

The show starts off easy enough, the first few rounds are just simply trivia with the losers having to wear nipple clamps or play the next round with vibrators inside them. After that the challenges become more demanding, as do the punishments. The girls are forced to do things like drink large amounts of cum, bring a man to climax from a blowjob faster than the other girls and last the longest without cumming while 69ing the other girls or while being tied down and fucked. The punishments for the losers would become much worse too, they would be whipped, raped by the audience members in every way, and (depending on how extreme the players want to go) potentially forced into bestiality, snuffed or other nasty, dirty things.
The thing that keeps this show ahead of it's competitors are the scientific advanced made that alter the contestants. The second the men sign the contracts to put the girls on their show the girls become property of the TV station, (if not snuffed) the winner is released but the losers are given drugs to turn them into cumsluts before they are taken to become sex slaves.

I'm looking to see what sort of interest there is in this sort of game at the moment. I'd like 4-6 players ideally. I have no problem with guys playing girls (though I'd hope for at least a couple of females in the group), the characters would have to all be female though, aged 16-25 and attractive (TV shows might claim to be 'reality' but they have standards after all).

Yukina

I will gladly join. Thanks for starting it up by the way.

Sheng

Just like to say! cool idea! although sadly i do not want to participate.
But good luck!
This is my signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.
Sheng's o/o

DominicaPotestas

I would be gladly up for this, this sounds excellent. Count me in!

JohnTheGreat

DominicaPotesta has kindly pointed out this to me in the worldbuilding forum (I did not not know there was one of those :P)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=173092.0

That seems perfect for the setting I think.

DominicaPotestas

Yukina

I'm kind of half and half on that setting.

steelsmiter

Oh wow! I SO want to play in this!

(I'm comfortable with snuff but not particularly comfortable with anal so that could be an ultimatum type situation?)
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

JohnTheGreat

steelsmiter

Any chance of forced incest?

"Hey guys we got a real winner here, daddy entered his daughter into the game and wouldn't you know, turnabout is fair play on this show, so tighten your seatbelts and get ready for one wild ride!"
I don't play in PMs
O/Os
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

JohnTheGreat

steelsmiter

Yay! Now do i need to make both the daddy and the daughter?
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

MzHyde

Tentative interest here, though I admit I'm not crazy about bondage or nipple clamps or that kinda thing.

Notadrywall

Definitely interested, if you don't mind another male playing female character.

JohnTheGreat

Just the daughter.

I should probably put together some sort of character sheet but right now I am kinda swamped.

Quote from: MzHyde on June 15, 2013, 12:01:47 AM
Tentative interest here, though I admit I'm not crazy about bondage or nipple clamps or that kinda thing.
There wouldn't necessarily be a focus on proper bondage but the girls would be tied up a lot I think.

Quote from: Notadrywall on June 15, 2013, 12:02:42 AM
Definitely interested, if you don't mind another male playing female character.
Sure.

Question for the interested parties, would you want to just freeform it or would you want to roll something behind the scenes to see who wins what rounds?

steelsmiter

Quote from: MzHyde on June 15, 2013, 12:01:47 AM

Given your "want to try" section, how would you like to be my partner. It would set you up  to avoid bondage etc, because I don't like those either.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Notadrywall

Quote from: JohnTheGreat on June 15, 2013, 12:06:43 AMQuestion for the interested parties, would you want to just freeform it or would you want to roll something behind the scenes to see who wins what rounds?

I'm fine with free-form, but I'd be interested in hearing any ideas for particulars on a roll system.

JohnTheGreat

Quote from: Notadrywall on June 15, 2013, 12:08:41 AM
I'm fine with free-form, but I'd be interested in hearing any ideas for particulars on a roll system.

I was going to make it pretty simple, something like if 2 girls are racing to blow a guy the players roll a d6 each and highest wins.

steelsmiter

Quote from: JohnTheGreat on June 15, 2013, 12:06:43 AM
Just the daughter.

I should probably put together some sort of character sheet but right now I am kinda swamped.
There wouldn't necessarily be a focus on proper bondage but the girls would be tied up a lot I think.
Sure.

Question for the interested parties, would you want to just freeform it or would you want to roll something behind the scenes to see who wins what rounds?

I prefer some sort of rolls personally,  maybe x person gets a bonus for calling his character strong in a strength based situation.
If MzHyde is ok with it I could play either the father or the daughter... unless you want daddy to be NPC.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Notadrywall

Quote from: JohnTheGreat on June 15, 2013, 12:10:23 AM
I was going to make it pretty simple, something like if 2 girls are racing to blow a guy the players roll a d6 each and highest wins.

Sounds like a good idea to me  :D

galgalar

This rp seems very interesting. If you have some place i'm willing to play one of the character

MzHyde

Quote from: JohnTheGreat on June 15, 2013, 12:06:43 AM

Alright then. I'll pass.

Yukina

JohnTheGreat

Quote from: galgalar on June 15, 2013, 12:15:25 AM
This rp seems very interesting. If you have some place i'm willing to play one of the character

I believe you'll make 5 so we are filling up but there is still room.

steelsmiter

Alright, I'm Chloe Mason as per your suggestion of playing the daughter. Her father is Sam Mason. Do you want me to be 18 or is 16 ok?
I don't play in PMs
O/Os