Looking for a sexy Pokémon story (writer gender irrelevant)

Started by mannik, August 25, 2019, 08:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mannik

Thank you for stopping by my humble request thread. I’m not extremely picky when it comes to partners, I don’t care what gender you are in real life as long as you can write an interesting and compelling character. I usually try for around three paragraphs or more, but have no real requirements for post length. If you don’t need a thousand words to get your point across, you shouldn’t use that many.

Anyway, if you’re here then you obviously like Pokémon. Me, well...maybe I like Pokémon a little TOO much. After all, I am hoping to write some smutty stories involving them. And yes, I do mean that as in Pokémon will be involved in the smut.

I have a couple of ideas, each catering to either a male or female human character.

1) Salazzle Dazzle!

I’ve had a craving to play a Salazzle opposite a male trainer for a long time. Exact details would need to be discussed, but my idea is basically a young man is given an egg to raise by his father to teach him some responsibility. The cute salandit that hatched from the egg was the perfect first Pokémon for the lad. Energetic and playful, but eager to help around the house in whatever ways it could. However, when she evolves he learns there is far more to her species than he expected, or was prepared for.

Salazzle’s pheromones are super potent and effect males of any species. Including human. So his once small and cuddly lizard stirs a completely different set of emotions whenever she is near. More than that however, Salazzles in the wild use their pheromones to gather a harem of males (that’s actually in the Pokédex entry) so, well...she’s naturally a little more frisky than typical Pokémon as her species is used to having dozens of males to tend to their needs. How long can he resist her charms? Does he even try?

Lots of ways this can play out. Maybe he sets out to become a trainer so he can catch new Pokémon to soothe Salazzle’s burning desires? Or maybe he’s hoping to build a harem of his own?

Could also be played with a female trainer I guess. But we will need to discuss how that might change the dynamic.

2) Pokémon Village

This idea is roughly based on the Pokémon village found in Pokémon X and Y. Basically, there is a place hidden deep in a forest where Pokémon who have been hurt or mistreated by humans gather, away from prying eyes and flying pokeballs. But what happens when a human woman discovers the village? They can’t let her leave and reveal their existence to the rest of the world. Then there would be countless trainers trying to catch the rare and exotic Pokémon that call the village home. Particularly the village’s leader...Mewtwo.

Basically, I would play Mewtwo and any other Pokémon you might want. I envision the woman being enslaved by Mewtwo and made to serve the village in much the same way Pokémon are made to serve people in the outside world.

———

Any ideas you may have would be welcomed as well. If you are interested in either of these ideas or want to pitch one of your own, feel free to PM me.