[Shadowlight] D&D 5E Twin Campaigns - Opposing Parties - (Closed)

Started by Wispyr, January 29, 2017, 03:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phaia

ummm I hope we did not have to do that as part of the character concept sent to Wispyr? If so I messed up badly!!

Phaia

Cataclysmic Archangel

Quote from: Phaia on February 01, 2017, 04:41:56 PM
Are we actually building character sheets already?

Phaia

Wispyr and I went back and forth a few times in PMs, and then he asked me to start looking at my stats and stuff, in order to hammer out a few more things.  I work weird; as I stat things, more of my background comes to me, etc.

Phaia

Quote from: Arcannyx on February 01, 2017, 04:49:22 PM
Wispyr and I went back and forth a few times in PMs, and then he asked me to start looking at my stats and stuff, in order to hammer out a few more things.  I work weird; as I stat things, more of my background comes to me, etc.

I actually understand that. I have been designing my character mentally back and forth and wished in a way I had it all down. A few things would have changed a bit. color mostly!

Phaia

MiraMirror

On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

ZameRagues

I hammered a character sheet before I created a concept so I  was happy. I didnt send in the sheet to wispyr, just the concept.
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Wispyr

To answer the questions about the sheets, there are a couple of characters who have already gotten through the first phase of questions so I'm ready to see their stats and them "on paper" so to speak. Everyone will get a chance for that, no worries. Once I'm ready for you to be there, I'll PM you the sheet.

*Also. Iget the whole weekend to myself, basically. So I suspect that pretty much everyone will be there by the end of it.

PM List
Rummy Tum Tum
greenknight
shmone else
Dominique
Arcannyx
Blythe
ZameRagues
Faeli
Phaia
Kathyan
CeruleanSerenity
EndofDivine
AribethAmkiir
Zaer Darkwail
Countdown0
MiraMirror
Hobbes1266
RedPhoenix

ZameRagues

I just had a thought and easy way to simply explain my character concept. An elven Korra as a Druid.
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Rummy Tum Tum

Wispyr

NOTE: If you are currently on the character sheet stage. Hit points will be max at level 1 and use the average for every other level half plus one.

PM List
Rummy Tum Tum
greenknight
shmone else
Dominique
Arcannyx
Blythe
ZameRagues
Faeli
Phaia
Kathyan
CeruleanSerenity
EndofDivine
AribethAmkiir
Zaer Darkwail
Countdown0
MiraMirror
Hobbes1266
RedPhoenix

greenknight

Quote from: Wispyr on February 02, 2017, 02:20:03 AM
NOTE: If you are currently on the character sheet stage. Hit points will be max at level 1 and use the average for every other level half plus one.
That means what's quoted in the book, right? 5hp for 1d8
When you bang your head against the wall, you don't get the answer, you get a headache.

O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=46150

Wispyr

Wispyr

Alright... I got most of the messages done. I've got to do the airport thing here like... now... But I'll have my tablet with me and I'll be a passenger for the first two hour leg of the trip. Then I have to drive home and sleep.

So I may get more out before tomorrow. That said, tomorrow should be a really free day for me, so I'll be able to crank through stuff. Though I'll also have to do some of the actual posting I owe too. So... Yea. Stuff!

ZameRagues

Quote from: Rummy Tum Tum on February 02, 2017, 02:00:11 AM
I'm sold! She can bend me anytime :D
(I had to do it)

*Sees Rummy's character is a black hat.* I think some bending can be arranged.
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Rummy Tum Tum

Cataclysmic Archangel

Quote from: Wispyr on February 02, 2017, 02:20:03 AM

I think that means I gain an HP.  Whee.

Wispyr

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife.

Too much sleep, dear lord.

Okay. Back into the trenches I go. Let's rock some stuff out!

Hobbes1266

Wispyr

Much like work, the man tells me that I should sleep... But I rebel. REBEL I say. So when I sleep for more than 4 hours, I get cranky. xD

Also my head hurts, but that's a different story.

I think I should be able to finally get some of the setting info done. Wheeee.

Wispyr

Note: A couple people on the character sheet stage have inquired about starting equipment. You will be getting equipment, and you will be pulling from class / background, plus some extras. There are just other things that I want you to handle before getting there. No worries, you'll enter the world equipped and not naked!

Usually. In some most cases. I think promise.

Hobbes1266

Wispyr

I know. It's tragic. But... If you entered the world naked it would be very difficult to handle the ancient red dragon.

Cataclysmic Archangel

Did you read about the new Conan game?  Start naked. Endowment slider in chargen.

Wispyr

Wispyr

Note: If I send you code, please fill it in, but don't alter it. It's set up the way it is for a reason. Thank you.

Wispyr

-Pants heavily-

Okay! So here is an...

Official Status Update
Everyone with a submitted sheet at this point is in a discussion. I have finished sending out PMs. The only people who are waiting are those who have already returned character sheets for me. Most of the characters (90%) are at the character sheet stage now. I'll be finishing up some world building and working with the last couple people to get them to the sheet stage. Once I have collected each of the sheets I'll begin the giving choices and information specific to your character and what not. This is also when I'll be looking to start approving characters for play.

Once characters are approved there will be a little bit more work on your part, posting, and then starting the initial side scene with me. I'll be looking to jump into these ASAP so that we can get the rolling.

GM Agenda
Finish World Building - Detail locations
Finish World Building - Detail major NPCs
Process character sheets
Start story seeds

Due to the level of interest in the game
I will not accept any character submission posted to my inbox after

12pm (CST) on 02/05/17

If you have sent me a concept before that time we will proceed as normal, and you will be considered for the game.