My Moody Signature...

Started by Pastel Kitkat, February 21, 2010, 12:34:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pastel Kitkat

Hi all, I'm wondering if maybe someone can help me...

I've been trying to put a URL wrapped in an image into my signature but for some reason it's just not working. I know I'm using the right BBCode, I looked it up and even got someone else to try and help me but it's just not working; I'm well within the character limit but when I go back to edit my signature the image code dissapears.

So I'll put in this... (without the spaces of course)

Quote[ url= urlgoeshere] [ img ]imgurlgoeshere [ /img ] [ /url ]
But the image won't show up in my signature so then I'll go back to the page where I can edit my signature and it'll look like this...
Quote[ url=urlgoeshere][ /url]
I don't know what's going on. Is it because I'm a new member and I'm not yet allowed to put images in my signature that the image code keeps dissapearing? Or am I doing something wrong somewhere... I'm pretty sure I'm not. So please, anyone who can help please do so. ._.

Oniya

Signature images have to be uploaded to the Elliquiy Wiki (stored on Elliquiy's server).  Veks had a problem with offsite images crashing the site when the other hosting site went down.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Pastel Kitkat

Yaaay~ -Tackle hugs... unless affection from strangers is found objectionable and in that case bows low.- Thank you very much! 

Autumn Sativus

Might I suggest the [float=right][url=http://[img][/img]][img][/img][/url][/float] coding? It wraps your text around your image so it doesn't get pushed down.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Pastel Kitkat

Aaah, I always wondered how people did that... thanks Saffron! -Tackle-hugs as well!- ^_^

Oniya

You're very welcome.  :-)

*accepts tacklehugs cheerfully.*
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17