Tag You're It! (Shii)

Started by Sliver, November 20, 2011, 10:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sliver

The morning was cool. The sun’s rays trickled down through the leafy branches of the 800 year old trees the called the mossy court yard of the Deamon king’s castle home. It was the prefect temperature for two students to be studying their lectures on the writings of classic Deamon literature. The court yard was quiet except for the echoing of a single young male’s voice.

“98…99….100…. ready or not here I come!” Kasko lifted his head from the moss covered wall. He turned and looked around the court yard. There was an assortment of flowers, and other plants that riddled the grounds with color. A stone path cut through the “man-made” forest which led to various tables, and benches, on its route to one of the entry ways into the castle.

Kasko looked around, but didn’t see his playmate. A small frowning crinkled his brow slightly he started to walk, looking around trees, and under bushes. Kasko was dressed in brown trousers, a cream tunic topped with a deep green vest all of which hung loosely on his small frame. He wore brown leather boots that came to mid shin. He kept his snow white hair in a braid that hung a little passed his shoulder. This past summer he turned 12, but one wouldn’t think so, he was short for his age.

“Shii you better not have gone into the castle! We said court yard only!” his sky blue eyes scanned the trees, and bushes for movement… nothing. He growled lightly and inched toward the doors to see for any sign of whether or not Shii, his playmate had been through the area.

shii

Shii had watched his friend for a while, while he counted. It had taken him quite a bit of begging and pleading and generally being annoying to get Kasko to stop studying like a good boy and play in the nice sun shine. I mean why waste a wonderful day like this one just studying? Benadict, Shii's oldest brother, was mostly in charge of the boys education while they were here at the Demon estate. Shii knew that they had agreed to play just outside, and just because Kasko had been such a good sport with indulging him in his wayward fancy's Shii would play by the rules. Well, until he got tired of the rules as he often did.
Shii brushed back his long silvery blue hair and smiled, showing his fangs a bit, his ice blue eyes lingering on kasko's form, admiring his cute butt! His long demon tail lashed back and forth, it's pointed spade tip carving into the ground sometimes. Turning on his heel he skipped away, lightly, careful to make clear tracks all the way up to the door. Then he carefully, without making any tracks, walked back and hid in the nearest tree from the door.

He waited, legs wound around a thick tree limb. He wore cream colored pants with a golden yellow sash tied around his hips. his feet were bare as they often were, and his chest was bare as well save for a small necklace kasko had got him with a tooth of some great beast strung on a string of leather. His Indian blue skin contrasted well with his pants. Shii waited lazily in the tree until kasko was finished counting. His long, pointed demon ears listening to the voice of his would be lover (shii was not taking no for an answer, but he could wait). He smiled as kasko followed his tracks, his grin growing more and more until he was right up against the open doors of the castle. Then he jumped down right behind kasko, simultaneously yelling, "BOO! I got you!" before back flipping away from kasko so he couldn't tag him yet. He was laughing the entire time. he loved to scare kasko. He always made this face and then he got mad which made him even cuter! Shii was much faster than his little kasko and he easily dodged kasko's attempts at tagging him, somewhere in the attempting, shii lead kasko to the doors again and then ran inside, stopping in the long hall and sticking his tongue out and shaking his but to taunt kasko into chasing him in.

Sliver

Kasko was so focus on the door as he crept forward, eyeing it to make sure it wouldn’t open and one of Shii’s brothers come out...that he didn’t notice Shii in the tree.

So when he hoped down from it and yelled Boo it was clear the he had “Startled” him for Kasko was NEVER scared. Kasko jumped and yelped spinning around to glare at Shii. “Hey! That’s not the game! I find you!” He scolded Shii his face contorting with angry. His nose wrinkled slightly, and his brows came down to meet at the bridge of his nose. He then bolted forward trying to snag Shii. But his shorter legs and the simple fact that Deamons were faster than Elves kept Shii just out of reach which only annoyed Kasko farther!

He followed him up to the door but stopped short at the door frame staring in at him. “Shii!” He hissed looking around to see if someone was coming. “What are you doing! We’re supposed to be outside…” Kasko chowed his lip. He stood there for as long as he could bare Shii’s taunt, growled, and bolted after him lunging forward trying to tag him quick to get back out into the court yard!

(didn’t get to read through it again had to go to work. Sorry for grammer!)

shii

Shii thought Kasko looked soooo cute when he was mad! I mean talk about dreamy! Shii loved to be chased, especially by his cute little kasko. Of course he knew kasko would be really mad if he knew what he was thinking and eventually catch him and beat his ass. He dodged and danced playfully, almost letting kasko get him but not quite. It was maddening! he knew it drove his little kasko nuts! Shii even ran backwards with no problem as he teased him.

"Oh? So are you scared now? I thought you weren't scared of anything...but maybe you are scared..." he teased kasko and just like that he ran off down the long hall. "scardy pants! i knew you were scared!" he yelled as he slid around the corner and down another long hall way, then up a large stair case. "Your such a wimpy elf!" he taunted him, trying to get him to keep chasing him. He was having loads of fun!

Sliver

Kasko got more and more angry the more Shii dodged, and ducked! He yelled at him when he started to run backwards! How dare he mock him!!

“I’M NOT SCARED! I AIN’T SCARED OF NOTHING!” He Yelled and bolted after Shii. Shii didn’t even make it halfway down the hall before Kasko was running hard down it after him! Anger fueled Kasko to pump his little legs harder and faster. “I AM NOT WIMPY! WHEN I GET YOU SHII I’M NOT GONNA JUST TAG YOU I’M GONNA WHIP YOUR BUTT!”  Kasko hit the corner hard, and his booted feet slip on the stone floor, which caused him to bounce off the stone wall, but he never broke stride!

He bounded up the stairs taking them two at a time. Keeping his eyes focused on the prize!  He was inches from Shii, pushing himself in an all-out sprint he breathing hard but even. “You’re Mine SHII!” He reached his hand out to grab him he was almost there!!