Your Queen demands your attention! (MLP Themed play)

Started by Rio Kitty, September 28, 2015, 06:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rio Kitty

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my idea.  In case anyone was wondering, I have been playing My Little Pony characters for almost three years now and have found a home within the current generation of ponies.  I can play mare or stallion rather well, with a few exceptions (King Sombra being the only one that comes to mind right now) and am not opposed to playing gender bent versions of almost any pony.  As for the partners that I enjoy playing with, that is very wide open.  I play with mare, stallion, herm, shemale, or any other version of a pony that you might wish to dream up.  Along that line, I adore playing with both canon or OC, though I am going to ask that there is a bit more thought put into your OC than saying that they are 'Apple Jack's cousin' or something along those lines.  And finally, I will come right out and say this as I know that it makes some uncomfortable, yes I am a male in real life.  I don't care what your true gender is in relation to your character, though I do care in the aspect that I like to make friends with most if not all of my rp partners...if that makes sense.

I should also mention that I play almost strictly anthromorphic versions of these ponies.  The feral version are rather cute don't get me wrong, just don't enjoy playing them.

Any who....now that the boring stuff is out of the way, onto the story ideas.

Your Queen Demands Your Attention!
(My current craving!)

My character: Chrysalis as my first choice with Nightmare Moon as a close second.  I also can insert a either completely or partially corrupted version of Cadance or Twilight.

Your character:  Open (No Sombra!)

Plots

1.   Looking for someone to interact with Chrysalis and her hive.  This would involve me playing multiple characters, which you are welcome to do as well.  The interaction is fairly open ended in my mind, so I am open to suggestion depending on whom you might wish to play.  I do have a few story lines that I could throw out there though if you are in need of inspiration including but not limited to: A curious pony that explores too far, a peace envoy, a troop of guards or soldiers that are after the changelings, or things of this like.

2.  On the mend.  This can work for any of the previously mentioned Queens or Kings.  The Queen has been defeated, either in a canon event or one that we can concoct on our own, and she/he is on the mend.  They are without their armies, guards, and family.  This can quite obviously go in a few different directions.  What will you do when you find the deposed Royal?  Will you turn the other cheek and nurse them back to health or will you take the revenge of the formerly oppressed people?
Kitty's O/O:  Here

Kitten's requests: 1, 2

Malgriff

This sounds like a sweet set up :D colour me interested