Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saberblue

I remember when I was a kid I kidnapped all of my sister's pokemon toys.  And she beat the living hell out of me. XD 

Gosh, now I want to go back and watch the old Ninja Turtles cartoon.  Cripes, that was a great show.  I'm still more a Transformers person when it comes to the toons, though. XD

I'm sure by now the turtles have been freed.  That, or they're plotting revenge on all of us. XD
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Lolli

I'm absolutely obsessed with this whole Twitter deal, honestly.  ::)
It's not healthy!

-screams-
NINJA TURTLESS! I freaking love them! Please tell me you watched that movie, and I'm not the only one my age who absolutely spazzed over it when it came out. xD
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

saberblue

I loved that movie.  I watched the second one on a binge for a long, long time.  Turtle........POWER!!! XD

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

saturnschild

Teenage mutant ninja turtles Teenage mutant ninja turtles, turtles in half shell turtle power.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

Whoo, alright! -highfives Saturn-
Donatello for.. the.. win. Forever. Period. No question. Ever.
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

Of course Donatello for the win there is no other turtle like the Don.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

That's what I've been saying for ages. Michaelangelo, my perky left bumcheek!
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

Actually, I was always more a Leonardo-fan, but that's just me. XD

Lolli

Leonardo. Someone I knew thought his name was Leotardo. What does that tell you? ;p
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

saturnschild

*falls over laughing* Ha Leotardo.

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

Ah yes, but Michaelangelo had the sexiest damn name ever....

Splinter was always my favorite...
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Lolli

-walks in grumbling-
Yeah, yeah, morning and stuff. >:[
-flops down by the bar- I demand something strong! I'm pouting and sulking. With a mustache. >:}[
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

MzNurse

*restocks all the goodies and boxes and hands Lolli a quadruple espresso*

That should have you zinging around for a bit...

Lolli

Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

*comes in spinning around like a ballerina* just one more week one more week. holy baby jebus just one more week.

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

Woot!  I hit 1000 posts!

*happy dance happy dance*

saturnschild

*still spinning* alright nurse you just one busy nurse.

*stops spinning holding up a sign* 'go visit my post in the Elliquiy you section. violent video and aggressive behavior. Help out  my speech paper. Please ;D'

*goes back spinning around* one more week one more week

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

*catches the dizzy Saturn*  you almost kisseded the floor.

saberblue

And just because you used the word kisseded in that sentence, rather than join saturn in kissdeding the floor, I'm going to kisseded the MzNurse! *kissededs MzNurse*

MzNurse

saturnschild

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

*restocks all the goodies and boxes*

looks like Snow, Bunny, and Whiteflame have all deserted us....
*sniffles*

saberblue

I'm sure they'll be back someday. ^^  We have cookies. XD

Speaking of which...thank you for the goodies, dear!

Lolli

I missed all the kissededing!
... am I the only one who's saying that as I type it, and lisping a little? Yes? No?
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.