The Lost Saloon: Craving a Specific Transformation & MC play.

Started by Nazora, January 20, 2013, 08:32:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nazora

This is a rather simple desire.

I'm envisioning a saloon setting that is essentially a wild west strip club and hostel in a town that is out in the middle of the desert. The owner of this saloon would have the power to transform and manipulate the girls into becoming his slaves, who he would use as strippers and prostitutes.

I would like to play gunslinger hero character who stumbles her way into the town and gambles herself into a debt situation she can't get herself out of. She might do this partly because the owner is manipulating her already strong desire to gamble. She would get into such debt to the saloon that she would be forced to surrender her gear and her weapon and start working as one of the show girls until she paid off her debt. She would not like the situation, but the owner would alter her inhibitions, her body, and her mind a little more everyday to make her less able and possibly less willing to return to her life as a gun slinging bounty hunter. Perhaps this is what her enemies had paid the owner for, will she be able to break the cycle and get free of the saloon.

I'm looking for a capable writer to play the owner of the saloon. I'm thinking the obvious kinks are bodily transformation, forced clothes wearing, stripping, sexual training, ability manipulation, and some mental manipulation.
All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Status: Posting a bit slowly due to chaotic schedule, bear with me please.