Make up with the person above you!

Started by Belle33, September 03, 2011, 11:13:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flaming

OK, I promise I'll get good at squeezing it

Belle33

I give in, no more blowing out your flame.  Unless you want me to.   ::)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

aFireWithin

Forgive me.... I thought it a bit over aggressive

Flaming

C'mon, we already made up three times, please don't give up on me now!

aFireWithin

I like to see you grovel. Can you tolerate me?

Stone

That's not how you make up with someone! But I'll overlook that, c'mere.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

aFireWithin

Take me to bed.... or lose me forever.   (I love that line)

Flaming

I'll take you to bed, a hundred of times, just say yes.

Kazuume

I promise to stop criticizing your love of D horror movies, and I'll even sit and watch them with you if you'll just come back.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Flaming

I'll come to the movies and see all those romantic movies of yours, at least once a week. I just want to be with you.

Belle33

Awwww, now that's sweet.  I take every thing I said about your mom back.  Please come back.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

Come back and you can call my mom all the names you want.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

crismonrose

Darling I'm sorry, i will stop going to the clubs every Friday night when your home and flirt with other men until the wee morning hours... I'll even wear that outfit you like to make your breakfast in bed on Saterday

Anesa

I'm sorry for calling you a "snooty" city girl.  And I can try to be more "sophisticated" and not so "countryfied" by putting a hem in my Daisy Dukes and trading my cowgirl hat for a derby.  Come back home, sweetcheeks?  ;)

crismonrose

I'm sorry hun, i should not call country "honky" and you are right the city is too busy maybe we should move out to the country so we can relax... and you can even teach me how to ride ;)

Kazuume

Today I promise never to assume anything about you ever, let's go have lunch.  ;D
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Flaming

I'm tired of making up with you over and over again, can we just stop and make out instead?

crismonrose

I'm sorry for pestering you about your fire and flirting with other women, it was wrong and selfish of me... forgive me?... i'll even let you bring home kazuume... and she can sleep in our bed with us :)

Flaming

Please, I'm not going to find another girl that is OK about sharing me. I'm begging you

Saku

I'm sorry about dumping you because of how romantic you were being, if you take me back you can be romantic all you want!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Stone

Come back and you can play with my hair all you want.

crismonrose

please come back... you can tie me up all you want

Flaming

Is not like what it seems... she meant nothing to me... please....

Stone

Come back, and we can forget about the corpses and the straws and the milk.

crismonrose

i promise i wont go on a shopping spree with your card again... can i come back please.....