F Seekin Dom M for a TeacherxStudent BDSM Story

Started by wiccaangel311, November 07, 2013, 09:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wiccaangel311

Hello to all that are interested in this Story The Reason I have not put this in my list of Ideas is I feel this is one that is rather Special to me. It is Something I have been Craving to do for a while and so I am going to post it separately. If you find this Story Interesting Please feel Free to PM me about it as you will get a faster response from me that way. Now onto the Story

Inspirational Photos NSFW

Setting: The Story is set at an all girls private school Called Stonewall Academy. While the Students at Stonewall Academy are all female the strange thing is that the Teachers are all male. Why is that you ask? well that is because Stonewall Academy is Portrayed as an exceptional school for gifted ladies, but behind closed doors is actually a BDSM Training school as well as a successful Sex trade business. Sneaky isn't it. The students at the Academy are actually sold to the school officials upon arrival unbeknownst to the girls. it is here they are put into two groups.
Prospects are the new arrivals and attend the usual classes such as Math, Gym, Science, you get the picture. All the while they are being evaluated on weather they are developed enough and mentally capable of being a sex slave. Once they are ready they are quickly moved to...
Assets these are the young ladies who are ready to be trained as sex slaves. By this point most of them have found out what the school really is but are forbidden to tell anyone and don't because they are threatened to be punished. They attend classes with the Prospects but are of course privileged in many ways. They take advanced classes such as How to control your orgasm, or Cock Sucking 101. now of course these are just some examples. Each Asset is also assigned to a Teacher who will be their temporary Master until they are sold in an auction. They stay with these Teachers in their onsite houses and get a little "Home Tutoring"

Overall Plot: Ok so the Plot I had in mind was this your character is a middle aged English teacher (lets put him anywhere from 35-42 but age is negotiable) My character Starts as a prospect who is already rather well developed and is a straight A Student as well. she never does anything to get in trouble, and is never late. in her notes she is depicted as the perfect submissive. The only reason she isn't an Asset yet is the Other's Feel she is still too young mentally (I want to make her either 16 or 17) However one day as she's leaving your class she drops a notebook. You pick it up and begin to read it. You discover it is a poetry book and all of them are Erotic Poems. She seems to have a knack for it as well. some of them are written so well you can feel the sweat on your forehead. You decide immediately to show this to the Principal who reads and immediately decides she is ready to be an Asset. You convince him to let you be her Master and well the rest is left for discussion.

As for where the story starts I have two options it can start on the day she drops the notebook or it can start on the day she is moved to Asset which involves a lot of NC for the plan I had for it but all of it is up for discussion.

I really have a lot of Ideas for this Story and I hope to Hear from someone soon. As I said Please PM me if you are interested.